What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

West is not 100% perfect and it has flaws.
But the Secular Forces in the West are still very much human-friendly.

The issue is that people start criticizing the lesser evil and try to defend the bigger evil through it.

For me, the fact is Putin is a bigger evil than the West.

When Muslims were strong, they did much worse things to weaker nations. The West has done damage, but it cannot be compared to the bigger evil of Muslim colonial forces.

Ha you should be a comedian !

Who enslaved 40 millions blacks
Who killed 65 million native Americans
Who killed 100 million of each other in not one but TWO world wars

Muslims ? Russians ?

No Europeans

You do realize how much of a hypocrite you are when you say these ridiculous outlandish things

Israel is supported by the West and because they are more powerful than Palestine they have a right to land which belongs to Palestinians

US will even veto any UN resolution against them

Now I will wait for the NATO fanboys to cheerlead and say “oh what Palestine have to do with Ukraine “

Well, finally we got you just on your eggs ... to show you exactly what a stupid hypocrite you are, since I just put your sentence in the way you constantly summarise the Russian "special mission operation:

Ukraine is not supported by Russia and because they are more powerful than Ukraine they have a right to land which belongs to Ukraine.
Russia will even veto any UN resolution against them

Exactly my point: One wrong does not justify another wrong and two wrongs does not make it right, but in the same way you constantly complain about the evil West, who has no rights to Ukrainian issues and directly say Russia has all the right, since it is the more powerful opponent, you still turn your own line of argumentation against the West in the Palestrina issue.

And again - in case you are deaf to hear it - I always say, there must be a two-state solution, what Israel does and did is and was wrong but their suffering from the almighty Israel baked by the US is no reason or even justification for the 100-fold suffering in Ukraine.

But as a pro-Kremlin puppet you are surely not interested in this.

Ha you should be a comedian !

Who enslaved 40 millions blacks
Who killed 65 million native Americans
Who killed 100 million of each other in not one but TWO world wars

Muslims ? Russians ?

No Europeans

I like to remind people that this is a russian invasion of ukraine (Russian humiliation) thread.

Also very nice of you to post this. Now that we're in this topic. I want to Segway into this.

To put it short Russia is worse.

Fun fact: The Chinese supports the Khmer Rouge, North Korea & Sudan during the Darfur Genocide...

So maybe don't take moral cues from the Chinese?

Many Chinese think that because great britain acted as a cold, calculated colonial empire in 1800, they can surely now act the same way in 2023 when they hold power.

“Lesser nations” and its people are geopolitical pawns. Stepping stones for the great chinese middle kingdom.

Its a quite troubling mindset.

Many Chinese think that because great britain acted as a cold, calculated colonial empire in 1800, they can surely now act the same way in 2023 when they hold power.

“Lesser nations” and its people are geopolitical pawns. Stepping stones for the great chinese middle kingdom.

Its a quite troubling mindset.

Chinese & Russian foreign policy in a nutshell: "West did bad, threfore I can do bad."

Except the West mostly apologized and still receiving crap from their bad stuffs. Iraq being a prime example.

You will never see China apologizing for the Khmer Rouge or for invading their neighbors.

Or Russia for that matter. I'm willing to bet that when the war is over Russia will still blame the invasion on the West.

That’s unprecedented for the neutral Switzerland.
The Swiss have approved the sales of 25 leopards 2 to Germany. that can be refitted and transferred to Ukraine.

Liveblog zum Krieg in der Ukraine: Die Schweizer Leopard 2-Panzer werden in Deutschland modernisiert und an andere Nato-Staaten weitergegeben.

Foto: Sven Eckelkamp/imago

Die Schweizer "Leopard 2"-Panzer werden in Deutschland modernisiert und an andere Nato-Staaten weitergegeben.

Well, finally we got you just on your eggs ... to show you exactly what a stupid hypocrite you are, since I just put your sentence in the way you constantly summarise the Russian "special mission operation:

Ukraine is not supported by Russia and because they are more powerful than Ukraine they have a right to land which belongs to Ukraine.
Russia will even veto any UN resolution against them

Exactly my point: One wrong does not justify another wrong and two wrongs does not make it right, but in the same way you constantly complain about the evil West, who has no rights to Ukrainian issues and directly say Russia has all the right, since it is the more powerful opponent, you still turn your own line of argumentation against the West in the Palestrina issue.

And again - in case you are deaf to hear it - I always say, there must be a two-state solution, what Israel does and did is and was wrong but their suffering from the almighty Israel baked by the US is no reason or even justification for the 100-fold suffering in Ukraine.

But as a pro-Kremlin puppet you are surely not interested in this.

Don’t give me right and wrong and lessons on morals and ethics when you are being beaten

You only remember right and wrong when your on the losing side

Don’t be a bad loser

Don’t give me right and wrong and lessons on morals and ethics when you are being beaten

Don’t be a bad loser
I don't know, man. Russian getting all their senior admirals vaped in Crimea does not sound like their winning.

Don’t be a bad loser

Exactly like I noted, for you winning is only justified when its for the stronger one ... so why then complaining about the poor Palestinians?

And by the way, when was Russia winning the last time? AFAIR correctly the fall of Bakhmut in late April 2023. Otherwise I see only an endless list of burning aircraft, tanks SAM systems, vessels, headquarters and ammunition dumps including the loss of once gained territory.

But again let me rephrase the sentence for you 🤡 :

Don’t be a bad loser and Russia is currently a very bad looser perfectly summarised by this tweet:

The Swiss have approved the sales of 25 leopards 2 to Germany. that can be refitted and transferred to Ukraine.

Liveblog zum Krieg in der Ukraine: Die Schweizer Leopard 2-Panzer werden in Deutschland modernisiert und an andere Nato-Staaten weitergegeben.

Die Schweizer "Leopard 2"-Panzer werden in Deutschland modernisiert und an andere Nato-Staaten weitergegeben.
Nice! That also bodes well for the 100 leopard 1 in storage as well.

Together with USA planning more abrams that will ensure ukraine can fit their armored core with hundreds more of western tanks the coming year.

Together with USA planning more abrams that will ensure ukraine can fit their armored core with hundreds more of western tanks the coming year.
Yes however in medium and long term Ukraine needs lots of tanks. More tanks than now. Russia is an aggressive neighbor. I think Ukraine tank army should have 3,000 tanks, about the size of German tank army in Cold War. When the Germans can deter the Russians from invasion then Ukraine can do the same.

Exactly like I noted, for you winning is only justified when its for the stronger one ... so why then complaining about the poor Palestinians?

And by the way, when was Russia winning the last time? AFAIR correctly the fall of Bakhmut in late April 2023. Otherwise I see only an endless list of burning aircraft, tanks SAM systems, vessels, headquarters and ammunition dumps including the loss of once gained territory.

But again let me rephrase the sentence for you 🤡 :

Don’t be a bad loser and Russia is currently a very bad looser perfectly summarised by this tweet:

Your stance on the Palestinian issue is clear

What’s even more amazing is that being a German you guys killed 6 millions Jews

And yet somehow in some strange twisted logic you pretend to support Israel

Very confusing or simply hypocritical

Frankly as a person who exchange the shots with both Ukrainian and Russians in Bosnia I don't care either way, also we somehow survived for centuries. Also, I don't give a damn about the masses conquered by the little foggy island . Nowadays as we can see , they are "historians" and SJWs, in the morning and pseudo right in the evening. I don't care about them. I know really well that they're very disappointed that we didn't disappear. I can imagine, how would they use it now in order to " justify " their points. I absolutely don't care about their opinions about Wermacht , my family members were part of it and it absolutely doesn't occur to me to justify myself in front of Pakistanis, Arabs and Africans. We fought our battles to survive, do you really think that I should explain myself to you? Who the f you think that you are?

I think they transfered the tanks under the condition they would not pass to Ukraine :

~

This is what started the debate.
View attachment 956153
and I am simply pointing out that France should be in the list at #4 since almodt 20% of the EU contribution comes from France.

Poland, Netherlands, Denmark are contributing via the EU the same way France is - but the chart above is for additional 1:1 contributions to Ukraine on top of what their EU membership is providing. So - the question remains - why isn't France contributing the same way its likes its fellow countries like Poland, Netherlands etc are ????

Back
Top Bottom