What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yup, no Nazis link at all. Tht Jew can even applaud to the killers of his race to gain money and power. Russians were not lying when they claimed the Ukrainians were essentially getting Nazified. So much for fighting for freedom. Lolol

Footage has been published of the first strike of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet" on the Ukrainian Stridsvagn 122 tank made in Sweden. In total, Ukraine received 10 such vehicles. The Strv 122 tank is a Swedish modification of the German Leopard 2A5 tank. The main change was the addition of armor to the tank, with tungsten, ceramic and plastic elements. A new fire control system was also developed for the tank. As a result of the Lancet drone strike, near Stelmakhovka on the Kupyansk sector of the front, a fire started in the tank.

RUSSIAN BLACK SEA FLEET HQ HIT BY "SCALP" MISSILES - UKRAINE ADMITS WEST INVOLVED IN TARGETING

Very misleading. In the article you posted there is no any words “Ukraine admits…”.

Both Russia and Ukraine are war zones. That’s normal the US sends spy drones, spy aircraft. That does not mean they deliver the intel to Ukraine for targeting. I don’t think they do. Very unlikely. That would mean, if yes, direct involvement.

The building is a static target. That’s easy to hit for western cruise missiles. It’s not like the building constantly moving around hundreds meters so the missiles need precision coordination from drones or aircraft.

Footage has been published of the first strike of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet" on the Ukrainian Stridsvagn 122 tank made in Sweden. In total, Ukraine received 10 such vehicles. The Strv 122 tank is a Swedish modification of the German Leopard 2A5 tank. The main change was the addition of armor to the tank, with tungsten, ceramic and plastic elements. A new fire control system was also developed for the tank. As a result of the Lancet drone strike, near Stelmakhovka on the Kupyansk sector of the front, a fire started in the tank.

Pity the video doesn’t show that the tank caught fire…
The tank is clearly abandoned and hit by a drone on the frontal armour.
Something is burning afterwards,outside the perimeter of the tank, which is probably the drone fuel.

Yup, no Nazis link at all. Tht Jew can even applaud to the killers of his race to gain money and power. Russians were not lying when they claimed the Ukrainians were essentially getting Nazified. So much for fighting for freedom. Lolol
That’s a very cheap propaganda. If a chinese politician spews shit then can the west use it as excuse for invasion of China? Ccp spews shit all the times. Stop your ignorance.

It just shows how bad the Soviet Union was that many in the Soviet Union hailed the Nazis as liberators. The Nazi parties in Ukraine are consistently getting around 1% of the votes or less. That is the proof that Ukraine is not Nazified.

So You are a representative of a dictatorship celebrating another dictatorship acting like Nazis. When did China get so Nazified?

Last edited:
It just shows how bad the Soviet Union was that many in the Soviet Union hailed the Nazis as liberators. The Nazi parties in Ukraine are consistently getting around 1% of the votes or less.
So You are a representative of a dictatorship celebrating another dictatorship trying to act like Nazis. When did China get so Nazified?
Nazi/ fascist / dictatorship/ communism are face of same coin!

Seriously man, the counteroffensive killed many Ukrainian, since you were there, you should confirm the truth.

That's because you have been lied to. Everytime Ukraine fails and run oit of weapons, Brandon pumps them up. They are gonna fight till the last Ukrainian.

Let me get this straight, so you are saying since so many Ukrainian died and they should stop their offensive?? Do you know what is a war? This war is about survival for them, it's a total war for them. yes I was there, I asked many people in Ukraine from all over, you don't stop when you are taking casualty. You only stop when either you kill them all, or they kill you all, you want them to stop? killed 45 millions Ukrainian then they will stop

But then good to know you think if someone barge into your home, killed your parent and your sons and F'ed your wife and daughter, you will become their obedient slave because you have taken too much "Casualty". I guess it's good to know China have people like you defending their homeland.

It just shows how bad the Soviet Union was that many in the Soviet Union hailed the Nazis as liberators. The Nazi parties in Ukraine are consistently getting around 1% of the votes or less. That is the proof that Ukraine is not Nazified.

So You are a representative of a dictatorship celebrating another dictatorship acting like Nazis. When did China get so Nazified?
Beware of cheap chinese logics. Chinese ethnics are numerous in Southeast Asia. The Malays hate the Chinese the most. A matter of time Ccp accuses the Malays they are nazi, harass Chinese speaking populations. Then the PLA starts invading Malaysia going on killing, raping. Nazi is a new trend, as excuse for everything. It’s like a new iPhone.

That’s a very cheap propaganda. If a chinese politician spews shit then can the west use it as excuse for invasion of China? Ccp spews shit all the times. Stop your ignorance.
BBC is now Chinese propaganda. Lolololol

Let me get this straight, so you are saying since so many Ukrainian died and they should stop their offensive?? Do you know what is a war? This war is about survival for them, it's a total war for them. yes I was there, I asked many people in Ukraine from all over, you don't stop when you are taking casualty. You only stop when either you kill them all, or they kill you all, you want them to stop? killed 45 millions Ukrainian then they will stop

But then good to know you think if someone barge into your home, killed your parent and your sons and F'ed your wife and daughter, you will become their obedient slave because you have taken too much "Casualty". I guess it's good to know China have people like you defending their homeland.
Dude, i am asking you to confirm if the news is real, did alot of Ukrainians die in that haphazard counteroffensive? You think i care if th3 US wants to fight until th3 last Ukrainian? We Chinese are getting cheap gas and resources to power our country now. Do you see 2 digit inflation in China? Hell we are even exporting refined oil products to Europe using Russian oil. So much for not buying Russian oil huh! Lolol

You are not even denying that news right? Hahahah. You have a Jew calling a Nazi a war hero, wtf man. Putin did not lie, friggin Jewlinsky is supporting a Nazi wannabe regime in Ukraine. I thought it was all propaganda until i saw this B B C news.

Beware of cheap chinese logics. Chinese ethnics are numerous in Southeast Asia. The Malays hate the Chinese the most. A matter of time Ccp accuses the Malays they are nazi, harass Chinese speaking populations. Then the PLA starts invading Malaysia going on killing, raping. Nazi is a new trend, as excuse for everything. It’s like a new iPhone.
Yup and the Viets used Nazi technique to exterminate their ethnic Hoa citizens. Most of the Viets overseas are essentially Hoas. They are so assimilated that they don't speak Chinese but yet savages will be savages, they will do ethnic cleansing if they get jealous.

Last edited:
You are not even denying that news right? Hahahah. You have a Jew calling a Nazi a war hero, wtf man. Putin did not lie, friggin Jewlinsky is supporting a Nazi wannabe regime in Ukraine. I thought it was all propaganda until i saw this B B C news.
Nope, You have a Prime Minister apologizing for the speaker making an uninformed comment.

There were plenty of people from different countries joining Germany. Quite a lot because they were Nazis, others simply because they wanted to fight against the Soviet Union. Some because the alternative was to die in a prison camp. They all ended up in Waffen SS.

Can You please enlighten us with the motivation for the elderly man to join the Waffen SS. Perhaps You do not know… but like to spread venom?

Calling Ukrainans in general Nazis requires a twisted mind.

Last edited:
Again Russian propaganda was debunked ...

1695715138557.png

Nope, You have a Prime Minister apologizing for the speaker making an uninformed comment.

There were plenty of people from different countries joining Germany. Quite a lot because they were Nazis, others simply because they wanted to fight against the Soviet Union. Some because the alternative was to die in a prison camp. They all ended up in Waffen SS.

Can You please enlighten us with the motivation for the elderly man to join the Waffen SS. Perhaps You do not know… but like to spread venom?

Calling Ukrainans in general Nazis requires a twisted mind.
Hey talk to BBC. I don't even dare quote anything else, since drones only trust WMSM. I don't need to know his motivations but I just knew Jewlensky saluted a Nazi. Lolololol. That's like a Chinese saluting unit 731. Imagine if people did not point out the Nazi link. Do you think Trudeau would have said anything. The Azov batallion were using SS insignias for gods sake.

No i am looking at both bilateral and share of eu aid.

France gives a higher % gdp then UK and USA. But many many european countries do this.

Within EUROPE…france is in the back of the pack in regards of % share of gdp.
This is not what I expected from the top european military power and supposed eu leader.

Last edited:
Situation 1: 2022-2023 israel increases several illegal settlements. 10km2 land taken. 100 deaths.

Lets see what the “hypocrite west” does.

EU supports UN resolution against israel military action.

EU supports two state solution

EU requires products from israel to be labelled, and popular boycott on israeli products increases

EU is the largest aid donor to palestine

Situation 2: russia invades ukraine.

An act of aggression that sees 20 times more refugees then the nakba. 100 times more land taken then the nakba. 10 times more ukranian deaths then the nakba.

“Righteous” Muslim world. Votes in general against russian agression in UN.

But….thats about it…..

And what do several “righteous muslims” on this forum do? Quoting….

“Let whites/europeans kill eachother. Good for us”

“Whatabout palestine!!!!”

“cheerleading russia..multipolar world!”

“We expose Western hypocrites!”

My oh my what are those westerners the racist hypocrites huh?? @Corax

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom