What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

UN partition plan with britain controlling the mandate? not really the same already.
also..you had to go back 70 years? I am talking about modern times.

Russia just tried a nakba times 10….
Like its a fucking game of risk.

Not the creation of Israel itself, but the illegal annexation of occupied territories. 10? name them. It's been Georgia, Crimea, and now Ukraine.

Remember the imaginary "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq? :) no different to the lies told by the Russians about Nazis in Ukraine, although at least there is better credibility for that claim than the imaginary WMDs in Iraq. Putin may be many things, but I don't think even he is stupid enough to want to try and recreate the USSR. He said it was a bad event, certainly from his point of view, but this is another lie and spin by the west, the Russians are not trying to recreate the USSR, even they are not stupid enough to invade NATO block countries in Europe.

TWO “ WRONGS” DON’T MAKE A “RIGHT” !

Not the creation of Israel itself, but the illegal annexation of occupied territories. 10? name them. It's been Georgia, Crimea, and now Ukraine.
Nakba, 700.000 refugees, 1650 km2 land lost

Russia invades ukraine, 14 million refugees, 165.000 km2 land occupied.

Its 20 times the scale of nakba in refugees and 100 times the scale of land occupied.
And that in 2022.
But please…continue your russia cheerleading.

Russia's Black Sea Fleet commander was among dozens of officers killed when Crimea HQ was hit

>> Wow - that was a big hit to get some many officers aswell.
Yes the commander is killed. The entire officer staff is killed. Congrats Ukraine

The entire Russia naval command is killed.

as Russia tourist perhaps not a good idea now to make holiday in Crimea

Nakba, 700.000 refugees, 1650 km2 land lost

Russia invades ukraine, 14 million refugees, 165.000 km2 land occupied.

Its 20 times the scale of nakba in refugees and 100 times the scale of land occupied.
And that in 2022.
But please…continue your russia cheerleading.

See my previous posts, I'm not cheerleading the Russians, but highlighting your hypocrisy. As I stated above, the Russians are behaving no different to the west or its allies, but carry on with your hypocrisy :)

TWO “ WRONGS” DON’T MAKE A “RIGHT” !

There's no such as thing as right or wrong, just whoever swings the largest d*** :)

See my previous posts, I'm not cheerleading the Russians, but highlighting your hypocrisy. As I stated above, the Russians are behaving no different to the west or its allies, but carry on with your hypocrisy :)

There's no such as thing as right or wrong, just whoever swings the largest d*** :)
UN sanctioned partition plan at the base, multiple arab wars of aggression (whom were lost) and widespread palestinian terrorism are creating a grey moral issue there.

Yet still West is seeking a two state solution and eu is biggest palestinian aid donor.

while here we have nakba times 10 and muslims either shrug their shoulders or commit whataboutism fallacies on palestine or supposed western “hypocrisy”.

Now thats taking hypocrisy to new levels….but hey…i am asking for self-reflection which comes at very low supply.

Israel?

No, this is acknowledgement that you're perpetuating the very same lie. But whatever makes you sleep at night.

Since you have not been able to ”debunk”
  • Assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush
  • Multiple violations of the ceasefire agreement by attacks on coalition aircraft.
  • Multiple violations of the ceasefire agreement by sabotaging the work of inspectors.
the conclusion is that you have not proven that the invasion of Iraq was illegal.

No problem at all.

If we look at per GDP support, france ranks number 23 in the list. Really in the back of the european line.
You are aware that the United Kingdom ranks #27 and the United States ranks #30?

Last edited:
You are aware that the United Kingdom ranks #27 and the United States ranks #30?
I am dutch/german.

within europe, france is in the back row on per GDP or per capita spending.
Not what i expected from a leader in the EU and one of the strongest european military powers.

UN sanctioned partition plan at the base, multiple arab wars of aggression (whom were lost) and widespread palestinian terrorism are creating a grey moral issue there.

Yet still West is seeking a two state solution and eu is biggest palestinian aid donor.

while here we have nakba times 10 and muslims either shrug their shoulders or commit whataboutism fallacies on palestine or supposed western “hypocrisy”.

Now thats taking hypocrisy to new levels….but hey…i am asking for self-reflection which comes at very low supply.

Sure, Palestinians resisting invasion and occupation of their lands are "terrorists", but Ukrainians are "fighting for their freedom" :) Hypocrite.

Since you have not been able to ”debunk”
  • Assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush
  • Multiple violations of the ceasefire agreement by attacks on coalition aircraft.
  • Multiple violations of the ceasefire agreement by sabotaging the work of inspectors.
the conclusion is that you have not proven that the invasion of Iraq was illegal.

Where are the WMDs?

Who would buy Russian air defence products now. They are obviously not fit for purpose if they cannot even protect an Admiral in an HQ building. Being killed in Crimea by UK Storm
shadow/ SCALP missiles.

A blow to Russian zombies that seek to make money abroad, in Africa civil wars.

A IL76 transport aircraft with the wagner contract killers onboard crash landing at Mali.

1695658066800.png

Eine Transportmaschine vom Typ Iljuschin IL-76 landet auf dem Flugplatz in Mali (Archivbild): Bild: PICTURE ALLIANCE/DPA/MAXPPP

Back
Top Bottom