What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I am dutch/german.

within europe, france is in the back row on per GDP or per capita spending.
Not what i expected from a leader in the EU and one of the strongest european military powers.
That is because you only look at bilateral aid. France provide a lot of stuff through EU programs to help Ukraine.

1695662248642.png

Sure, Palestinians resisting invasion and occupation of their lands are "terrorists", but Ukrainians are "fighting for their freedom" :) Hypocrite.

Where are the WMDs?

Legally if you provide 10 Casus Belli, and 9 turn out to be invalid, you still have a Casus Belli, since 1 Casus Belli is valid.

I listed three Casus Belli that are valid.
It is up to you to prove that all three Casus Belli are invalid.

Yapping WMD,WMD,WMD is not invalidating those three Casus Belli.

And You are violating the PDF rules by continuing discussing Iraq in this tread.

Last edited:
That is because you only look at bilateral aid. France provide a lot of stuff through EU programs to help Ukraine.

View attachment 955996

Legally if you provide 10 Casus Belli, and 9 turn out to be invalid, you still have a Casus Belli, since 1 Casus Belli is valid.

And You are violating the PDF rules by continuing discussing Iraq in this tread.

You're continuing the discussion as well aren't you? Hypocrite again :) you don't need to jump through hoops of fire, I get it, you belong to the part of the world that can afford to be hypocrites, because you have might on your side, you don't need to make extraordinary excuses, and no one is forcing you to have any empathy with people in other parts of the world who may not look like you, I get it. That's the way it's always been, every dog has its day, and the day will come when there's a different dog, and the cycle will repeat.

View attachment 955996

What is the reason for France exceptionalism and hide behind a veil (ironically while banning them on women): most other rich / powerful countries giving direct aid to Ukraine and likely through EU. But France for some reason is too great to be offering any direct aid and just via EU is sufficient? What weapons are going through the EU to Ukraine? I am keen to learn.

It serves France right to be backstabbed by the AUstralians and the US for being cheated out of a failed submarine program. Get a taste of their own medicine. In the 60s they didn’t want to operate under the NATO command structure, and now this

You're continuing the discussion as well aren't you? Hypocrite again :)
I have requested that you move the discussion to the thread, and You refuse.
That is the preferred way, but as You continue to act like an elephant in a glassshop, this is where You force the discussion to be,
you don't need to jump through hoops of fire, I get it, you belong to the part of the world that can afford to be hypocrites, because you have might on your side, you don't need to make extraordinary excuses, and no one is forcing you to have any empathy with people in other parts of the world who may not look like you, I get it. That's the way it's always been, every dog has its day, and the day will come when there's a different dog, and the cycle will repeat.
Of course, since you make claims, and then reply with personal attacks when your claims are questioned. You do not prove your claims, just parrot some key phrases.
You have failed to prove that the invasion of Iraq was illegal.

You only have empathy for dictators, not those killed by dictators,
The world is free from Gadaffi and Saddam Hussein.
Iraq now elects its leaders and that is an improvement.

Still, evil Muslims that lack empathy kill their adversaries there and in Libya.
It is not the West that kills those people. It is the evil people you protect by trying to shift blame for their deeds on the West. That is a racist agenda.

What is the reason for France exceptionalism and hide behind a veil (ironically while banning them on women): most other rich / powerful countries giving direct aid to Ukraine and likely through EU. But France for some reason is too great to be offering any direct aid and just via EU is sufficient? What weapons are going through the EU to Ukraine? I am keen to learn.

It serves France right to be backstabbed by the AUstralians and the US for being cheated out of a failed submarine program. Get a taste of their own medicine. In the 60s they didn’t want to operate under the NATO command structure, and now this
The EU is amongst other things running a program to provide 155 mm shells.
One million this year.
1695676566631.png

Maybe you are simply not well informed…
France is driving cooperation on defense issues within the EU. It is not surprising that they channel their aid to Ukraine through EU.

Last edited:

Don't buy french good's. Cowards

Not long ago France had a few companies that were helping Russia, nothing mentioned of it after it was revealed.

Typical French 2 world wars they want help now it comes to helping some one else they don't want to know

RUSSIAN BLACK SEA FLEET HQ HIT BY "SCALP" MISSILES - UKRAINE ADMITS WEST INVOLVED IN TARGETING

RUSSIAN BLACK SEA FLEET HQ HIT BY "SCALP" MISSILES - UKRAINE ADMITS WEST INVOLVED IN TARGETING

I think Russia is involved in the invasion of Ukraine and targetting of civilian infrastructure. Must be a giant redline for the ukrainians.. no?
Just give Ukraine what it needs to strike whereever those missile platforms take off. They are legitimate targets.

No they tell me about all the dead Chinese, you want to join them?
Seriously man, the counteroffensive killed many Ukrainian, since you were there, you should confirm the truth.

For crying out loud, why doesn't the US just flood Ukraine with the weapons it needs and get this over with rather than teasing this out in an excruciatingly slow pace? I get it, Americans get off on seeing Russians getting killed in ever more idiotic ways, but haven't you had enough and ran out of tissues yet?
That's because you have been lied to. Everytime Ukraine fails and run oit of weapons, Brandon pumps them up. They are gonna fight till the last Ukrainian.

Why does NATO need to get involved.
The Ukrainians seem to be doing pretty well, we just have to give them the arms and sit back with a bottle of Pepsi and the popcorn and enjoy the show.

Ukraine don't need NATO boots on the ground, they are what Russia isn't, a highly trained, highly professional army.
If that was the case then why are there so many "-NATO Volunteers" fighting, huge amounts of training and Intelligence sharing, all Ammo on the table, coordinated planing and strategy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom