What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

No i am looking at both bilateral and share of eu aid.

France gives a higher % gdp then UK and USA. But many many european countries do this.

Within EUROPE…france is in the back of the pack in regards of % share of gdp.
This is not what I expected from the top european military power and supposed eu leader.
Maybe you should show the same indignation at the United States and United Kingdom then.

Hey talk to BBC. I don't even dare quote anything else, since drones only trust WMSM. I don't need to know his motivations but I just knew Jewlensky saluted a Nazi. Lolololol. That's like a Chinese saluting unit 731. Imagine if people did not point out the Nazi link. Do you think Trudeau would have said anything. The Azov batallion were using SS insignias for gods sake.
No, You know that a former member of the Waffen-SS was saluted.
And You do not know why an 18-year old kid volunteered.

He could be a Nazi, he could be someone who simply hated the Soviets for personal reasons or because he was indoctrinated.

He got attention because he at the age of 98 still shows spirit.
He should probably not have been honoured this way.
Trudeau clearly finds it embarrassing, and that tells You all You need to know. Noone supports real Nazis, so you really have no point.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 4.23.07 PM.png

Maybe you should show the same indignation at the United States and United Kingdom then.
which i regularly do. Especially towards USA who is drip feeding support while it has thousands of army stock sitting in deserts.

Why are you so defensive of fair constructive criticism towards France?
Germany was extremely pacifistic and budgetted away most of its army. However It gives twice as much per GDP as France (which actually still had a decent army).
France is a laggard in the european list of supporters.
Why? To maintain fall-back relations with russia?
Would be too unpopular with french voters?

No, You know that a former member of the Waffen-SS was saluted.
And You do not know why an 18-year old kid volunteered.

He could be a Nazi, he could be someone who simply hated the Soviets for personal reasons or because he was indoctrinated.

He got attention because he at the age of 98 still shows spirit.
He should probably not have been honoured this way.
Trudeau clearly finds it embarrassing, and that tells You all You need to know. Noone supports real Nazis, so you really have no point.
Are you fcking serious? Justifying Nazis now? When are you going to salute Xi Jinping? He didn't even gas 6 mil Jews. You woketards are getting crazy. No matter his reasons, he is not a HERO. A Soviet soldier is a hero, US soldiers are heroes, they fought for humanity, else this world would have been under Nazis and Japs. You can hate Putin, but you cannot change history. A few millioms Russians died in that war. And now we have idiots glorifying Nazis. We are living in crazy times, black is white, white is black. NATO expands and forced Russia to retaliate, and they are the 'good' guys. Crazy! NATO kills 500k civilians in Iraq, and they are called a peaceful defensive organisation. NATO invades a sovereign Afghanistan and it is okay. US blows up a German/Russian owned pipeline and nobody even calls them terrorist. Germany just kept quiet despite losing billions. Average Chinese might be poor but at least i know my country is sovereign and free, we are not a US colony.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, so you are saying since so many Ukrainian died and they should stop their offensive?? Do you know what is a war? This war is about survival for them, it's a total war for them. yes I was there, I asked many people in Ukraine from all over, you don't stop when you are taking casualty. You only stop when either you kill them all, or they kill you all, you want them to stop? killed 45 millions Ukrainian then they will stop

But then good to know you think if someone barge into your home, killed your parent and your sons and F'ed your wife and daughter, you will become their obedient slave because you have taken too much "Casualty". I guess it's good to know China have people like you defending their homeland.

If China got invaded you know he will support sending millions of his own people to their deaths. And probably eaten some of them too. Cause if you know Chinese history that's usually the case.

This is the issue with the "anti-ukrainian" Folk. If their country got invaded they will do exactly the same thing Ukraine does. Probably more so.

Well, in terms of reaching their political goals on the international stage they are surely not, but at least the freedom within the West for its population is much greater. At least I'm not in danger to drink poisoned tea or to fall out of a window at school, when ever I complain about our ministry for education.

As such they are not really comparable, since the times where the more powerful one can just invade and conquer a weaker one in order to enlarge its own country should be over.
And here - regardless you surely won't agree - the US or any NATO country did not invade any other country for its own, ... and even more so they have not been so stupid to lie something similar to Denazification, Desatanisation, when everyone knows, they just want to reunite Ukraine in an old big-Russia aka Soviet Unit.2.0 including the total destruction of civil infrastructure, the mass-murder of civilians.

Well, at least some minor difference, but yes, so let India reunite Bangladesh and Pakistan into a much larger India, ...

You do realize how much of a hypocrite you are when you say these ridiculous outlandish things

Israel is supported by the West and because they are more powerful than Palestine they have a right to land which belongs to Palestinians

US will even veto any UN resolution against them

Now I will wait for the NATO fanboys to cheerlead and say “oh what Palestine have to do with Ukraine “

You do realize how much of a hypocrite you are when you say these ridiculous outlandish things

Israel is supported by the West and because they are more powerful than Palestine they have a right to land which belongs to Palestinians

US will even veto any UN resolution against them

Now I will wait for the NATO fanboys to cheerlead and say “oh what Palestine have to do with Ukraine “

West is not 100% perfect and it has flaws.
But the Secular Forces in the West are still very much human-friendly.

The issue is that people start criticizing the lesser evil and try to defend the bigger evil through it.

For me, the fact is Putin is a bigger evil than the West.

When Muslims were strong, they did much worse things to weaker nations. The West has done damage, but it cannot be compared to the bigger evil of Muslim colonial forces.

which i regularly do. Especially towards USA who is drip feeding support while it has thousands of army stock sitting in deserts.

Why are you so defensive of fair constructive criticism towards France?
Germany was extremely pacifistic and budgetted away most of its army. However It gives twice as much per GDP as France (which actually still had a decent army).
France is a laggard in the european list of supporters.
Why? To maintain fall-back relations with russia?
Would be too unpopular with french voters?

This is what started the debate.
1695730288275.png

and I am simply pointing out that France should be in the list at #4 since almodt 20% of the EU contribution comes from France.

Last edited:
Are you fcking serious? Justifying Nazis now? When are you going to salute Xi Jinping? He didn't even gas 6 mil Jews. You woketards are getting crazy. No matter his reasons, he is not a HERO. A Soviet soldier is a hero, US soldiers are heroes, they fought for humanity, else this world would have been under Nazis and Japs. You can hate Putin, but you cannot change history. A few millioms Russians died in that war. And now we have idiots glorifying Nazis. We are living in crazy times, black is white, white is black.
No one is glorifying Nazis.
They did not background check and it clearly is a huge embarrasment to the Canadian PM. The parliament spokesman who invited him apologized for his mistake.

The Anglos have usually very very poor historical knowledge on europe, especially eastern europe.
NATO expands and forced Russia to retaliate, and they are the 'good' guys. Crazy!
Ukraine is a sovereign state and allowed to seek trade with EU or security in a defensive block.
That you pretend ukraine is a russian pawn and russia aggression is “retaliating” is pure twisted logic.

I guess the empire of japan should “retaliate” and take manchuria again?
Or the british empire should surely take back hong kong as it is so “important for its security interest” and surely forced to “retiate” against china provoking them.
China should know its place after all.

See how far your twisted immoral logic gets you.

NATO kills 500k civilians in Iraq,

Nato was not part of 2003 US led coalition

Neither Nato nor Us killed 500k civilians.
Vast majority of deaths were non-coalition caused.

Stop lying….
and they are called a peaceful defensive organisation. NATO invades a sovereign Afghanistan and it is okay.
They were harboring and allied with a terrorist organisation.
Russia as a worldpower and nuclear power had zero risk. Just look how it emptied the finnish border while it is set to join Nato…such fear of invasion…
US blows up a German/Russian owned pipeline and nobody even calls them terrorist. Germany just kept quiet despite losing billions. Average Chinese might be poor but at least i know my country is sovereign and free, we are not a US colony.
Your just a communist mouthpiece using twisted “might is right” logic and repeating propaganda that you were fed

View attachment 956153
and I am simply pointing out that France should be in the list at #4 since almodt 20% of the EU contribution comes from France.
Ah i missed the start.
That is fair enough indeed.

View attachment 956153

Once again the decadent West falls below Mighty Russia in weapon donations to Ukraine.
images (10).jpeg

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 28
Are you fcking serious? Justifying Nazis now?

I am not justifying Nazis.
What part of: ”Noone supports real Nazis” do You not understand?
I am saying that there may be good reasons fighting the Soviets without being a Nazi.

When are you going to salute Xi Jinping? He didn't even gas 6 mil Jews. You woketards are getting crazy. No matter his reasons, he is not a HERO. A Soviet soldier is a hero,
Were the Soviet soldiers invading Poland, Finland and the Baltic countries heroes?

US soldiers are heroes, they fought for humanity, else this world would have been under Nazis and Japs. You can hate Putin, but you cannot change history. A few millioms Russians died in that war. And now we have idiots glorifying Nazis. We are living in crazy times, black is white, white is black. NATO expands and forced Russia to retaliate,

Russia had signed the Foundation Act in 1997 where it states that a sovereign country can choose their own ways of security.
A sovereign country joining an alliance is not a legal reason to attack.

and they are the 'good' guys. Crazy! NATO kills 500k civilians in Iraq,
NATO did not kill 500,000 in Iraq. Around 214,000 registred deaths and 90-95% were killed by other Iraqis.

Feel free to show that the Iraq invasion in 2003 was illegal by debunking all the reasons for terminating the ceasefire here.

Feel free to comment in that thread. This is about the Ukrainan War.

and they are called a peaceful defensive organisation. NATO invades a sovereign Afghanistan and it is okay.
The Afghanistan was legally a war of self-defense against Al-Qaeda and its allies aka Afghanistan.

Hete is the reason why it was legal.

US blows up a German/Russian owned pipeline and nobody even calls them terrorist.
You do not know who blew up the pipeline.
Germany just kept quiet despite losing billions. Average Chinese might be poor but at least i know my country is sovereign and free, we are not a US colony.
Your country is an authoritarian dictatorship.

I am not justifying Nazis.
What part of: ”Noone supports real Nazis” do You not understand?
I am saying that there may be good reasons fighting the Soviets without being a Nazi.

Were the Soviet soldiers invading Poland, Finland and the Baltic countries heroes?

Russia had signed the Foundation Act in 1997 where it states that a sovereign country can choose their own ways of security.
A sovereign country joining an alliance is not a legal reason to attack.

NATO did not kill 500,000 in Iraq. Around 214,000 registred deaths and 90-95% were killed by other Iraqis.

Feel free to show that the Iraq invasion in 2003 was illegal by debunking all the reasons for terminating the ceasefire here.

The Afghanistan was legally a war of self-defense against Al-Qaeda and its allies aka Afghanistan.

Hete is the reason why it was legal.

You do not know who blew up the pipeline.

Your country is an authoritarian dictatorship.

Fun fact: The Chinese supports the Khmer Rouge, North Korea & Sudan during the Darfur Genocide...

So maybe don't take moral cues from the Chinese?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom