What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Netherlands, germany, denmark, poland, all support through the EU as well, yet still give more next to the EU.

Netherlands has a population of 18 million. And not much of a standing army.

France is one of europes military powers, wants to be a leading european power….yet seems more then happy to be at the back of the EU pack during this crisis?

That said…americans and britain indeed need to tone down with their “biggest supporters” considering the EU heavily out-donates them as a whole.
And France is providing more aid than the UK.
It is the third biggest donor in absolute numbers after the US and Germany.
Or do you have a problem understanding figures?

The Fall | VDV Captured Orikhovo-Vasylivka. Massive Bombing Of Kherson. Military Summary 2023.09.24

Because it's a Western created problem. It was European Jews who stole Palestinian land initially followed by a flock of Zionists from around the world.....All supported by Britain and the US. With regards to the West and Africa, just read the confessions of an economic hitman. Western countries "invested" & colonised much of Africa only to loot them dry. So either the west stops with it's sick foreign policies or they fix the problems they started.
Still blaming history instead of trying to solve the current problem, seems to be the track record for the Middle East

Netherlands, germany, denmark, poland, all support through the EU as well, yet still give more next to the EU.

Netherlands has a population of 18 million. And not much of a standing army.

France is one of europes military powers, wants to be a leading european power….yet seems more then happy to be at the back of the EU pack during this crisis?

That said…americans and britain indeed need to tone down with their “biggest supporters” considering the EU heavily out-donates them as a whole.
In reality half of Europe could stop supplying aid and not much would change on the ground, however if the US or UK decided to the war would be over.

Last edited:
Yes a photo of a working Strv 122 is of course proof that two were destroyed…

1695607864228.png

There is one video showing one abandoned tank - from two angles. Not two tanks.

Last edited:
Putin has not changed his minds he wants from Ukraine, US, EU, and NATO. It’s worthless to have any discussion with Putin. that’s why Zelinskki doesn’t want to talk with Putin. Zelinskki certainly wants to talk to Russia how to end the war. He has made several hints during interviews with the western media. One is the possible solution for the Crimea.
I just came back from Ukraine after spending 2 weeks there, I can tell you this. Nobody in Kyiv is looking for a talk, they just want Russian out. They don't care how long that would take.

I can't tell you much about this trip and what I have seen, but I can tell you there are a lot more firepower Ukraine had not used in this war, and they are already looking beyond this counter offensive

I just came back from Ukraine after spending 2 weeks there, I can tell you this. Nobody in Kyiv is looking for a talk, they just want Russian out. They don't care how long that would take.

I can't tell you much about this trip and what I have seen, but I can tell you there are a lot more firepower Ukraine had not used in this war, and they are already looking beyond this counter offensive
Did they tell you about the dead Ukrainian from the counteroffensives?

Russia is Russia

its a global power with ALOT of nukes

they also have plenty of manpower, land and resources

a self sufficient entity

they can behave the way they like and no one can do anything about it not even China

NATO can bark but thats it
Russia is not a global power more a global gas station. But time running out. EV revolution coming. The market needs lithium, copper, cobalt, manganese. The cost of lithium battery is now 100 USD per kWh. Now cost parity with gasoline cars. When majority switching to EVs then Putin has a problem. Russia has nothing to offer.

1695618545793.png

The funny part is only, why should always Europe and the West take care in such cases? Where is a joint and combined Arab & Muslim initiative to solve this issue at first politically and maybe even with military means in the sense of peace keeping forces?

But for you these are surely the same reasons, why only the West should fight hunger and diseases in Africa, why only the West should feed Africa … and Russia can do whatever it wants!

Because the "west" takes is upon itself to install and remove leaders in other countries, to take the moral high ground when it suits, to illegally invade other countries all in the name of "democracy" and "freedom".

Because the "west" takes is upon itself to install and remove leaders in other countries, to take the moral high ground when it suits, to illegally invade other countries all in the name of "democracy" and "freedom".

I do not want to defend this, but are the Russian's different? They do exactly the same, only their also false explanation is different but is this therefore more justified or legal? Just look at the latest coups in Africa, which are surely assisted only to help the peoples. :omghaha:

„Sky shield“, a Germany led initiative European air defense coming. A air umbrella over 15 European countries.That will end Putin’s nuclear blackmail.

In worst case scenario Europe would survive Russia’s nuclear first strike, it can then retaliate with devastating nuclear strike on Russia.

1695636512117.png

Arrow-3 interceptor rockets are to be part of the planned 'Sky Shield'

Back
Top Bottom