What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

We can absolutely agree on this, as trump has said in multiple occasions he just wants the killing to stop. Who can’t agree with that?

As an American it’s been decades since the Europeans acted like Allies, simply using the American taxpayers money.
The majority of Americans could care less about how Europe feels. Maybe they should tackle their own problems, they’ve got enough on their own.

Disinformation is strong with you. I mean you’re using the most liberal drivel to back up your propaganda
Trump wouldn't have let this war start. Stopping it is another story.

Trump won't agree to Ukrainian territories being occupied by Russia

Russians once again targeting and murdering Ukrainian civilians
Screenshot_20230906_165703_Chrome.jpg

Ironic

As an American it’s been decades since the Europeans acted like Allies, simply using the American taxpayers money.
The majority of Americans could care less about how Europe feels. Maybe they should tackle their own problems, they’ve got enough on their own.
As a European the Americans have been acting pretty much as if you are an ally only if you serve american interests, and this narrative of US taxpayers money being spend by others is projection in my opinion. US military presence overseas serves its strategic competition with any possible opponent.
It is what it is. I still consider the US an important and friendly european ally, and I agree the european countries should take its own security more serious.

Ukraine kills 49 Elite Russian Paratroopers from the 7th Guards Mountain Airborne Division

Russia reduced to 50pc combat power(!)​

>> very good return on investment for USA/West ...

A video of the destruction of the British Challenger 2 tank by the Ukrainian army has appeared. The tank moved in a convoy of five armored vehicles. The column was hit by Russian artillery. When the Challenger 2 tank stopped, it was hit by a Russian Kornet ATGM.

Trump wouldn't have let this war start. Stopping it is another story.

Trump won't agree to Ukrainian territories being occupied by Russia
Trump has no say in whether Russia invades or not.
Trump would block any attempts to ship arms to Ukraine.

A video of the destruction of the British Challenger 2 tank by the Ukrainian army has appeared. The tank moved in a convoy of five armored vehicles. The column was hit by Russian artillery. When the Challenger 2 tank stopped, it was hit by a Russian Kornet ATGM.

Other sources claims it hit a mine, and the crew escaped unharmed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom