What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

there can be another reason , i wonder of any gas refinery or sulphor extraction facility in one refinery get damaged recently ? that also can explain the flaring along side the surplus theory
That's possible but a stretch.

The reason why you can't shut off the well immediately is because of the pressure and if you just do it, the backpressure is going to damage the well. If a damage ALREADY occurred, would it be wise just to shut off the well immediately, so they won't damage the well further?

But again, I am not oil and gas people, I crunch numbers and data, ask @dbc, he obviously knows this.

sure, and I believe in coincident......

I was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick up

It takes a US pilot from 8 months to 1 year in order for USAF Pilot to fly F-35 from F-16. This war is just 6 months old.

Also, why would US supplies that advance goodies to Ukraine when most of US NATO allies does not have them?

US does not need to supply anything just go in and librate UKr just like Kuwait.... I will sit back and watch... Ah! it will be popcorn time. :D

Will check back for F35s and Abrams after few more pages. LMAO...

That's possible but a stretch.

The reason why you can't shut off the well immediately is because of the pressure and if you just do it, the backpressure is going to damage the well. If a damage ALREADY occurred, would it be wise just to shut off the well immediately, so they won't damage the well further?

But again, I am not oil and gas people, I crunch numbers and data, ask @dbc, he obviously knows this.

If the Russians burn that much H2S we would all drown in acid rain. Besides processed natural gas is transported to the compressor station all contaminants such as H2S is already removed. No one is going to pump H2S over thousands of miles of gas pipeline. Any leak would be catastrophic and installing thousands of miles of H2S corrosion resistant pipeline is unaffordable.

US does not need to supply anything just go in and librate UKr just like Kuwait.... I will sit back and watch... Ah! it will be popcorn time. :D

Will check back for F35s and Abrams after few more pages. LMAO...
Why would US send troop? It's Europe problem, and there is nothing in Ukraine........

And I would not "sit back and enjoy the pop corn" if I were you, seeing Ukraine themselves manage to fight the Russian to a draw, if US get involved, it will either be a complete Russian Collapse, or a World engage in Thermonuclear war. Either way, this is not some popcorn moment

Why would US send troop? It's Europe problem, and there is nothing in Ukraine........

And I would not "sit back and enjoy the pop corn" if I were you, seeing Ukraine themselves manage to fight the Russian to a draw, if US get involved, it will either be a complete Russian Collapse, or a World engage in Thermonuclear war. Either way, this is not some popcorn moment

American young generation are too weak to fight. Their parents say: Ukraine is not my country. Why should we send our only sons to Ukraine to fight and die?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom