What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So despite denial Russia troop admit Ukraine army is breaking thru deep into the first line of defense at Cherson.
Now Ukraine mechanized corps should utilize the momentum.

View attachment 875238
you want to send tanks and armor there ? that narrow gap would be their slaughter house

Well, consider Ukraine is 10 times smaller than Russia, and still they got beaten back twice and Russian invasion still going nowhere. yes, Russia is not Iraq........

I mean at least Iraq won't lose a flag ship and an island to an enemy without even a Navy......Tell me, how do Russian manage to do that? LOL :lol::lol:

You have to be extremely stupid to look at how Russian having a go in Ukraine and think "I wish my army perform just like that" :rofl:
Stop beat around the bush, Just go in and librate UKR, Lets see. Bet ya Amreak will only rely on proxies and terrorists.. Just go in I dare you... LMAO..

There is an informal agreement within the Nato: no western tanks, no western fighter jets to Ukraine. There is a risk of direct escalation the Nato wants to avoid.
The question is how long can the Nato keep that agreement considering Russia pursues an aggressive foreign policy.
Germany is considering light tanks delivery to Ukraine.
Should Ukraine get western tanks and jets the war would be over in months.

All these agreements are not worth the toilet paper they are written on, there was no agreement with Kuwait either.... But let me give you the closing argument... Russkies have a plutonium rod that can screw west left right and center.. So you will only see west directly getting involved with countries that cannot hit back... Screw with the bear and you are finished.

How is the 3-day "special military operation" going? lmao
Why are you so butthurt about the Russians, Frito?

1661975720072583.png

Stop beat around the bush, Just go in and librate UKR, Lets see. Bet ya Amreak will only rely on proxies and terrorists.. Just go in I dare you... LMAO..

All these agreements are not worth the toilet paper they are written on, there was no agreement with Kuwait either.... But let me give you the closing argument... Russkies have a plutonium rod that can screw west left right and center.. So you will only see west directly getting involved with countries that cannot hit back... Screw with the bear and you are finished.
The assumption that Russia is a superpower and that russian victory is inevitable is the reason Russia has been making a fool of itself in Ukraine these last 6 months. There is no reason for outsiders to make the same mistake.

You know Russia doesnt stand a chance in a conventional war against the USA, so why pretend they do. But youre right about asking the US to come to Ukraine or Russia, because unlike Russia the US has real projection power.

And there is no point mentioning nuclear weapons since the US has the same capacity, unless your argument is the russians are more insane than the americans.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom