What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Its called comparative advantage: countries produce what they have an advantage in. Sure they produced fertilizer. But so what. Here are all the things Russia can't do. Much like all the countries that import fertilzer can't produce it economically. Thats how global trade works. It will take 1-2 years and the world will adjust to producing fertilizers.

1. Russia couldn't even repair their Nord Stream 1 turbine without sending it to Canada.
2. The famed Sukhoi100 jet uses Goodrich wheels, Honeywell Avionics, and engines built with SNEMCA in a JV
3. In 2021, computers represented 18% of all its imports. Steel, pharma, industrial machinery are the other big ones.

In an ideal world where trade is truly free from sanctions and subsidies. Then comparative advantage can work. Without subsidies, farming is dead in the US, but why do you think farming is kept alive? Same with China, without subsidies, farming is dead. The only reason is because food is a strategic commodity, people literally die if you have no food, you can have the most advanced economy but the whole shit crumbles with no food. Same goes with energy, hence why oil and gas prices are more expensive in China because most fields here are only profitable around 50$, few years back when oil dropped to 30 or 40$, we were selling oil at 50$ domestically to keep the fields running. Why? Because we want a 50% energy independence ratio. Unlike woke Germans and Japs who shut down all nukes and suffering inflation now. Look how Japan is now so desperate to restart some nuke plants and Germany some coal and nuke plants. This is called strategic planning. Russia can literally procure most of what they need from CHINA.

For your list of advanced goods like Computers and turbines. China can produces all of those, but they are not the best. A 3% deficiency in compressors can mean alot of lost profit for Russia. The question is whether Russia wants lost profit or NO PROFIT. During peacetime, everybody goes for the best deal, when economic war happens, people will opt for friendlier versions even when it is not the best option. The same compressor Russia bought is produced by Shaanxi Compressors but less advanced, so is Russia willing to buy dongdong branded compressors and keep their plants running or let them shut down permanently. What do you think. HARVESTERS are not that big of a deal in my opinion, had been almost the same since the 60s, China is only weak in turbine engines and high end chips. We produce both but not the best, give us some market and experience. We can make wonders.

Let me tell you a story about a PLC controller we are using for one of our skids. We had been using Siemens S7 for years and its good and reliable and branded, they even produce it in China to be competitive. Then one day came a Chinese vendor, they produce an even better product and its secured from hacking due to Chinese military requirements. Remember the stuxnet attack by Israel on Iran, they were using Siemens PLC. But our company being a MNC refused to even consider this Chinese company even when it Is better and cheaper, why? There is something called market entrenchment. Siemens and maybe 2 other companies is entrenched in the market due to their cartel like dominance. Its always competition of the trio. Specs and approved vendors list were written to only favour the trio. Ultimately, they just recycle their decades old products with some new software interface and retain their dominance, minor advancement. OTOH, the Chinese company is really bringing something new to the table. So do you think this is free market competition? It is only free market competition for the established players. Alot of the current sensor and transmitter vendors are selling legacy products from the 80s with some packaging, to squeeze the most profit out of their old products.

Last edited:
Stop beat around the bush, Just go in and librate UKR, Lets see. Bet ya Amreak will only rely on proxies and terrorists.. Just go in I dare you... LMAO..
lol, sure, US should go because you dare us...... :rofl: :lol:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can sit down, don't sit down if you can lie down, don't fight if you do not have to. Tell me, what is the advantage of US going to war with Russia when the Ukrainian is doing the job for them, Russia army is being killed in dove and Russia economic is going down to drain and mean while NATO expanded with 2 more countries with Sweden and Finland, all in exchange of 40 billion and no US Troop death. That's a bargain.

And that's what Proxy was for, that's why you don't need to fight yourself. Winning a war is not a simply would you dare, you fight with your brain and if you can win a war without any casualty, it's stupid not to take that route. That's probably why you people are always used as proxy. You don't have a brain......

sure, US should go because you dare us...... :rofl: :lol:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can sit down, don't sit down if you can lie down, don't fight if you do not have to. Tell me, what is the advantage of US going to war with Russia when the Ukrainian is doing the job for them, Russia army is being killed in dove and Russia economic is going down to drain and mean while NATO expanded with 2 more countries with Sweden and Finland, all in exchange of 40 billion and no US Troop death. That's a bargain.

And that's what Proxy was for, that's why you don't need to fight yourself. Winning a war is not a simply would you dare, you fight with your brain and if you can win a war without any casualty, it's stupid not to take that route. That's probably why you people are always used as proxy. You don't have a brain......
Your gibberish is completely out of context it simply does not add up.. the great amreeka is pussy footing in UKR when it goes and liberate other countries at a drop of a hat.

Amreekan proxies and terrorist are not gona work against Russkies or China, just go in and liberate Kuwait oops i meant UKR, please pretty please. LMAO..

lol excuses excuses excuses.... Russia is not Eyraq and yanks know whats coming if they go in and needle the bear....
Your big powerful bear has turned out to have the size of a mouse. Russia's grandness (through USSR times) was to project its world wide power based on conventional war. You don't need to be a bear to unleash a nuclear conflict. Hell even the mouse of the world North Korea that is a 4th world country can lead the world to nuclear conflict.

If this is the last defence that 'watch how great Russia and Putin are that if NATO fights, he will unleash nuclear destruction' seems a pathetic position to admire Russia from. It relegates them to the size of North Korea in terms of influence. You don't dominate the world if your only recourse is to blow up the world.

Russia had a grand vision: maintain its greatness and expand its boundaries and influence by first taking on Ukraine and putting in its rightful place (or Russia's definition of the rightful place) and then get the other small former USSR to submit based on that fear). Instead its bogged down in a no-win situation that is no different from Afghanistan. And you think the bear's ultimate nuclear capability should be admired. May be. But not the greatness that Russia wanted to achieve out of this.

My point is not to pass judgment on Russia should or should not have done it. NATO countries have defined their own moral just wars. But I am saying that admiring Russia for its ability to unlease MAD (mutually assured destruction) is a not a sign of its power. Russia was capable of better. Y

Last edited:
Your big powerful bear has turned out to have the size of a mouse. Russia's grandness (through USSR times) was to project its world wide power based on conventional war. You don't need to be a bear to unleash a nuclear conflict. Hell even the mouse of the world North Korea that is a 4th world country can lead the world to nuclear conflict.

If this is the last defence that 'watch how great Russia and Putin are that if NATO fights, he will unless nuclear destruction' seems a pathetic position to admire Russia from. It relegates them to the size of North Korea in terms of influence. You don't dominate the world if your only recourse is to blow up the world.

Russia had a grand vision: maintain its greatness and expand its boundaries and influence by first taking on Ukraine and putting in its rightful place (or Russia's definition of the rightful place) and then get the other small former USSR to submit based on that fear). Instead its bogged down in a no-win situation that is no different from Afghanistan. And you think the bear's ultimate nuclear capability should be admired. May be. But not the greatness that Russia wanted to achieve out of this.

My point is not to pass judgment on Russia should or should not have done it. NATO countries have defined their own moral just wars. But I am saying that admiring Russia for its ability to unlease MAD (mutually assured destruction) is a not a sign of its power. Russia was capable of better. Y
I stopped right at "size of a mouse" that's why NATO is scared shyt to go in... I think you should get out more often..

Your gibberish is completely out of context it simply does not add up.. the great amreeka is pussy footing in UKR when it goes and liberate other countries at a drop of a hat.

Amreekan proxies and terrorist are not gona work against Russkies or China, just go in and liberate Kuwait oops i meant UKR, please pretty please. LMAO..

Again, why? Just because your bruised ego said so.

And how to liberate Kuwait when Ukraine is not completely occupied by Russia? How to liberate Kyiv when it is already free lol??

And if Russia is that strong, why not they come to NATO? That's the same argument applies, are they chicken shit to piss off NATO? Why not really attack US and UK transport that fly into Kyiv daily to deliver the weapon like they said they would? I mean how many time Russia said any NATO plane bring in Weapon are legitimate target. Yet not a single one is shot down....

Come shoot down those NATO transport plane and see what will happen, please, pretty please.

LOL :lol: :rofl: Two can play this game dude.

Again, why? Just because your bruised ego said so.

And how to liberate Kuwait when Ukraine is not completely occupied by Russia? How to liberate Kyiv when it is already free lol??

And if Russia is that strong, why not they come to NATO? That's the same argument applies, are they chicken shit to piss off NATO? Why not really attack US and UK transport that fly into Kyiv daily to deliver the weapon like they said they would? I mean how many time Russia said any NATO plane bring in Weapon are legitimate target. Yet not a single one is shot down....

Come shoot down those NATO transport plane and see what will happen, please, pretty please.

LOL :lol: :rofl: Two can play this game dude.
It's not the Russkies that go around the world and liberate poor helpless countries but US. Try that same shyte in UKR and see how it works out.. Pretty please one more time. Lolz

It's not the Russkies that go around the world and liberate poor helpless countries but US. Try that same shyte in UKR and see how it works out.. Pretty please one more time. Lolz
Well, it's the Russkie that go around Ukraine and attack Ukraine first, why not try it on Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia? Come shoot some missile into them and see what happened? Aren't their goal is to roll back on NATO??

Russia is such a pxssy, said they want to fight NATO expansion and picking the only non-NATO country to fight, try the same shit in Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia and see how it work out, I dare you. lol, please, pretty please.

:rofl: :lol:

Well, it's the Russkie that go around Ukraine and attack Ukraine first, why not try it on Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia? Come shoot some missile into them and see what happened? Aren't their goal is to roll back on NATO??

Russia is such a pxssy, said they want to fight NATO expansion and picking the only non-NATO country to fight, try the same shit in Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia and see how it work out, I dare you. lol, please, pretty please.

:rofl: :lol:
Same beat around the bush - Try to comprehend if you can... Amreeka is the one that is in the habit of liberating poor helpless weaker countries... How about liberating UKR... It would be nice to get Crimea back too..No.. LMAO....

Same beat around the bush - Try to comprehend if you can... Amreeka is the one that is in the habit of liberating poor helpless weaker countries... How about liberating UKR... It would be nice to get Crimea back too..No.. LMAO....
Again, why Ukraine needs to be liberated when it is already free? I am sorry, I didn't see Russian Troop in Kyiv when I was overthere in April.

Russia is the one that go around the world and start fire, Syria, Afghanistan, Georgia, Ukraine. And now it's too pusxy shitless to start a war with NATO but instead invade Ukraine? LOL Stop beating around the bush and do something to NATO expansion? I dare you.

Again, why Ukraine needs to be liberated when it is already free? I am sorry, I didn't see Russian Troop in Kyiv when I was overthere in April.

Russia is the one that go around the world and start fire, Syria, Afghanistan, Georgia, Ukraine. And now it's too pusxy shitless to start a war with NATO but instead invade Ukraine? LOL Stop beating around the bush and do something to NATO expansion? I dare you.

LOL your rebuttals are hilarious at best, Go back and comprehend the gist and then see the difference in Amreekan behavior... Putins plutonium rod is way too big for combined NATO to take on.. LOLzz...

LOL your rebuttals are hilarious at best, Go back and comprehend the gist and then see the difference in Amreekan behavior... Putins plutonium rod is way too big for combined NATO to take on.. LOLzz...
lol, US plutonium rod is bigger, and more useful and is proven to work...That's why Russkie don't dare set foot on one inch of NATO territories lol :lol: :rofl:

Is that's why Russian strategy on fighting NATO is to fight non-NATO country so making other Non-NATO country join NATO and surround Russia even more?? LOL :lol: :rofl:

lol, US plutonium rod is bigger, and more useful and is proven to work...That's why Russkie don't dare set foot on one inch of NATO territories lol :lol: :rofl:
Yes we saw that US Rod in Nam and NoKo when US tried to wave in front of the Russkies we all know the outcome.. LMAO...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom