What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Stop using US invasion of other countries as excuse for Russia invasion of Ukraine. By that logic we would see hundred of wars tomorrow, in Europe, Africa, Far East.
Russia, Putin agreed in Helsinki treaty to Nato expansion, agreed not changing countries by force, agreed not attacking Ukraine.
When did Putin agree to NATO Expansion? I don't think he ever did, it is not just about NATO expansion, it is about regime change in Ukraine by the west(US, UK) and bringing in puppet regime and Ultra Nationalists fascists who are anti-Russian and who committed war crimes against the Russians, then instead of diplomacy and giving respect to Russia creating war in Donbas and killing more Russians.
The truth is that EU countries were no longer interested in NATO and Military buildup and were instead focused on socio-economic development and were getting closer to Russia, so US and probably UK also, created this conflict with Russia to achieve their multiple goals.

What to say?

Both afghanistan and iraq conventional war phase was finished succesfully with fast speed and very very low losses.

It is the “occupation” phase that failed to win hearts and minds and saw decades of insurgency. Eventually they lost patience to try to keep dragging a dead horse and waste billions.

Quite a difference from now where russia is stalemated in a conventional war with ukraine for its 190th day.
Like I said if Iraq and Afghanistan had the kind of support Ukraine is receiving they would have defeated the US and NATO in a few months.

Last edited:
When did Putin agree to NATO Expansion? I don't think he ever did, it is not just about NATO expansion, it is about regime change in Ukraine by the west(US, UK) and bringing in puppet regime and Ultra Nationalists fascists who are anti-Russian and who committed war crimes against the Russians, then instead of diplomacy and giving respect to Russia creating war in Donbas and killing more Russians.
The truth is that EU countries were no longer interested in NATO and Military buildup and were instead focused on socio-economic development and were getting closer to Russia, so US and probably UK also, created this conflict with Russia to achieve their multiple goals. Ukraine is just a scapegoat for them.

Like I said if Iraq and Afghanistan had the kind of support Ukraine is receiving they would have defeated the US and NATO in a few months.
In the Paris accord 1997 Boris Jelzin agreed to Nato expansion. In return Nato promised no nukes in East Europe and economic assistance to Russia.

tanks are offensive weapon. Only tanks can take down heavy fortified positions.
At Cherson the Russians have 25,000 men on the west bank of the river. They dug in with 3 defense lines.
Sending them expose their flank. Tanks are offensive but they must face enemy not expose their flank to enemy

In the Paris accord 1997 Boris Jelzin agreed to Nato expansion. In return Nato promised no nukes in East Europe and economic assistance to Russia.

Not true, Russians always opposed expansion of NATO.

Not true, Russians always opposed expansion of NATO.
that’s a fact: Jelzin signed the pact with the Nato in 1997. Putin as successor had no objection until he changed his mind.

Großbritanniens Premier Tony Blair, US-Präsident Bill Clinton, Frankreichs Staatschef Jacques Chirac und Russlands Präsident Boris Jelzin unterzeichnen einen Vertrag.

1E5859A8-973A-47B5-B55B-0E77828B8A45.jpeg

I wonder if there are any military academy or think tank or general's staff plan their countries' national defense based upon 'if'. Nevertheless, it is a fair speculation, although, it is also speculative that if a country received support that country would be able to bear US out.

Well, it's the Russkie that go around Ukraine and attack Ukraine first, why not try it on Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia? Come shoot some missile into them and see what happened? Aren't their goal is to roll back on NATO??

Russia is such a pxssy, said they want to fight NATO expansion and picking the only non-NATO country to fight, try the same shit in Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia and see how it work out, I dare you. lol, please, pretty please.

:rofl: :lol:

Says an american who can only invade poor weak countries like Afghanistan, iraq, libya lolz and wont dare go into Ukraine. That makes america a pxssy, only good to invad poor countries but cant go against a weak russia with WW2 weapons.

I wonder if there are any military academy or think tank or general's staff plan their countries' national defense based upon 'if'. Nevertheless, it is a fair speculation, although, it is also speculative that if a country received support that country would be able to bear US out.
I don't get what you are trying to say here.

that’s a fact: Jelzin signed the pact with the Nato in 1997. Putin as successor had no objection until he changed his mind.

Großbritanniens Premier Tony Blair, US-Präsident Bill Clinton, Frankreichs Staatschef Jacques Chirac und Russlands Präsident Boris Jelzin unterzeichnen einen Vertrag.

View attachment 875366
No, they never agreed to NATO's expansion.

The truth is that EU countries were no longer interested in NATO and Military buildup and were instead focused on socio-economic development and were getting closer to Russia, so US and probably UK also, created this conflict with Russia to achieve their multiple goals.

You dont know what you are talking about….

Talibs were stalemated against northern alliance. Got absolutely annihilated with minimal extra force. So Throwing few hundreds of javelins/stingers/and dozens of tanks/artillery would not change outcome.

Iraq was 6th sized army. Hundreds of planes and thousands of manpads. Again it got utterly crushed and fell apart. Throwing relatively few extra material at it would not change outcome.

But please…keep snorting more copium if that makes you feel better

You dont know what you are talking about….

Talibs were stalemated against northern alliance. Got absolutely annihilated with minimal extra force. So Throwing few hundreds of javelins/stingers/and dozens of tanks/artillery would not change outcome.

Iraq was 6th sized army. Hundreds of planes and thousands of manpads. Again it got utterly crushed and fell apart. Throwing relatively few extra material at it would not change outcome.

But please…keep snorting more copium if that makes you feel better
If Taliban got 1/10 of the support Ukraine is getting US would have left Afghanistan in 2 months. You don't know what you are talking about, ask some real military experts what would have happened if taliban had 1/10th of the advanced weapons Ukraine is getting, weapons like ATGM's, SAM's, Snipers etc
Iraq was attacked two times by full power of US and its many allies, Iraq had outdated Soviet equipment, if Iraq had received even half of support Ukraine is receiving with advanced weapons and intelligence, Iraq would have beaten US or atleast defended against the invasion.

If Taliban got 1/10 of the support Ukraine is getting US would have left Afghanistan in 2 months. You don't know what you are talking about, ask some real military experts what would have happened if taliban had 1/10th of the advanced weapons Ukraine is getting, weapons like ATGM's, SAM's, Snipers etc
Iraq was attacked two times by full power of US and its many allies, Iraq had outdated Soviet equipment, if Iraq had received even half of support Ukraine is receiving with advanced weapons and intelligence, Iraq would have beaten US or atleast defended against the invasion.
Ssshhh, he doesn't know that the ANA its allies only controlled a total of 40% of the Afghanistan. Wonder who had the other 60%? As for Iraq, they only look at the numbers to make them selves feel tough. They never go into the details of the state of the Iraqi armed forces. Such as the T72 tanks using 3BM15 APFSDS rounds, or perhaps the T72 themselves were from the early 70s. Other wise they had the T55A from the 50s and so on.

Ssshhh, he doesn't know that the ANA its allies only controlled a total of 40% of the Afghanistan. Wonder who had the other 60%?
Dont wonder like an imbecile.

My point stands.
As for Iraq, they only look at the numbers to make them selves feel tough. They never go into the details of the state of the Iraqi armed forces. Such as the T72 tanks using 3BM15 APFSDS rounds, or perhaps the T72 themselves were from the early 70s. Other wise they had the T55A from the 50s and so on.
I look at the numbers and the details and the iraqis were beaten so lopsidedly that a few hundreds of javelins and manpads would not have greatly affected the outcome. Let alone beaten the coalition in two months.

point stands.

Next time dont waste serverspace with shitposts….

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom