What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yes we saw that US Rod in Nam and NoKo when US tried to wave in front of the Russkies we all know the outcome.. LMAO...
lol, try Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

While I had fun keep pissing people like you off, I can keep using your own argument against you and I could do it literally forever, but I have better things to do.

Come back and talk to me when Russia occupied the entire Ukraine, talking trash when you can't even finish what you had started is just Bullshit. Take Ukraine first, then we will talk.........I mean, what kind of army can't even take a countries 10 times smaller with a tiny ground force, small airforce and no navy. And you are talking about want to challenge the US?

lol :rofl: :lol:

What happened to ukerainian counter offensive?
Progress of Ukrainian counter offensive as of Aug 30 (as mapped by geolocated information)

main-qimg-157acca391e0582922e2fad80ee0e9df-lq.jpg

Last edited:
lol, try Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

While I had fun keep pissing people like you off, I can keep using your own argument against you and I could do it literally forever, but I have better things to do.

Come back and talk to me when Russia occupied the entire Ukraine, talking trash when you can't even finish what you had started is just Bullshit. Take Ukraine first, then we will talk.........I mean, what kind of army can't even take a countries 10 times smaller with a tiny ground force, small airforce and no navy. And you are talking about want to challenge the US?

lol :rofl: :lol:

Progress of Ukrainian counter offensive (as mapped by geolocated information)

View attachment 875313

LOL - You seem to be getting extremely frustrated with each rebuttal. My pleasure.. with Nagasaki and Hiroshima you prove my point without a shadow of a doubt. Now try the same shyt on the Russkies... :D

LOL - You seem to be getting extremely frustrated with each rebuttal. My pleasure.. with Nagasaki and Hiroshima you prove my point without a shadow of a doubt. Now try the same shyt on the Russkies... :D
Dude, learn some English

Rebuttal is with reference and evidence, what you are stating is your opinion, as you did not gave any reference nor evidence to support your point. That's different.

And unlike you, I have stuff to do and deadline to follow, you want to talk about how Great the Russian army is, that's you. Everybody with a pair of working eyes saw how the Russian perform in this war. And it is not just a joke at international level. The running joke in Russia currently is there are no fries in Russian McDonald's replacement "Tasty, Period". In a country of Potatoes, there are no French fries in any of Tasty, Period store. What, the great Mother Russia can't manage to crack how to make French fries?

Again, take Ukraine first, then, maybe only then, we can talk, otherwise I am not interested in debating with someone else wet dream, as I said, I could have, but that does not interest me at all.

Dude, learn some English

Rebuttal is with reference and evidence, what you are stating is your opinion, as you did not gave any reference nor evidence to support your point. That's different.

And unlike you, I have stuff to do and deadline to follow, you want to talk about how Great the Russian army is, that's you. Everybody with a pair of working eyes saw how the Russian perform in this war. And it is not just a joke at international level. The running joke in Russia currently is there are no fries in Russian McDonald's replacement "Tasty, Period". In a country of Potatoes, there are no French fries in any of Tasty, Period store. What, the great Mother Russia can't manage to crack how to make French fries?

Again, take Ukraine first, then, maybe only then, we can talk, otherwise I am not interested in debating with someone else wet dream, as I said, I could have, but that does not interest me at all.
See you also have a serious comprehension problem... You need to go right back up and go line by line and stop where it does not sink....

BTW your Macdonalds and potatoes yada yada yada is another example of your gibberish that does not add up.

Russia has China, North Korea and Iran to supply them with unlimited amount of weapons and ammunition.
So much Russia greatness as a potential second supwerpower, which is the position they started the war from. For a near superpower to rely on the likes of North Korea to maintain status quo seems quite a dissapointment in the Russia capabilities. And to be subservient to China, a next door neighbor, with whom they had a philosophical disagreement on the form of Communism since the 50s.

Not exactly a win for Russia given where it started with its military might and big ambitions to subjugate the satellite countries

Oh really the west will win in UKR, yeah sure and I have a bridge to sell. West will win like it did in Nam, noko, Astan and countless other places.

But that still doesn't explain Amreekan behavior.
You are defining victory for west as Ukraine to be free. Actually the goal is likely bigger: bring Russia industry to its knees and weaken it even if Russia wins in the 6 months by some miracle. In a year 70% of Russian airliners will be non operational. That is the slow weakening.

I stopped right at "size of a mouse" that's why NATO is scared shyt to go in... I think you should get out more often..
When the war started, you used to see columns of 100s of tanks from Russia all mobilized. NATO, regardless of you think they are good or bad, has relegated this to where Russia even had to pull its S300s from Syria to use against a country that has barely 30 aircraft. The greatness of Russia is shattered. NATO accomplished this through what we all know (providing weapons) but we don't know (intel intercepts, targeting data) and all.

If you assume that Ukranians are duds and idiots and at the behest of their NATO masters to manipulate them (and the entire male population can be dominated this way), then NATO was smart enough to do this. May be Russia led by a former KGB guy should have had some strategy too instead of going in like Qaddafi or Saddam would have: go in brute force to be then in stalemate.

You are defining victory for west as Ukraine to be free. Actually the goal is likely bigger: bring Russia industry to its knees and weaken it even if Russia wins in the 6 months by some miracle. In a year 70% of Russian airliners will be non operational. That is the slow weakening.

In 1989 the West imposed arms embargo on China to strangle China into surrender to the West. Today China makes top notch J-20 fighter jets, 055 warships, Type 99A2 tanks, Type 093B submarines. The more the West strangles, the stronger China and Russia become and more self reliant.

When the war started, you used to see columns of 100s of tanks from Russia all mobilized. NATO, regardless of you think they are good or bad, has relegated this to where Russia even had to pull its S300s from Syria to use against a country that has barely 30 aircraft. The greatness of Russia is shattered. NATO accomplished this through what we all know (providing weapons) but we don't know (intel intercepts, targeting data) and all.

If you assume that Ukranians are duds and idiots and at the behest of their NATO masters to manipulate them (and the entire male population can be dominated this way), then NATO was smart enough to do this. May be Russia led by a former KGB guy should have had some strategy too instead of going in like Qaddafi or Saddam would have: go in brute force to be then in stalemate.

Ukraine may be as powerful as they say it is but so far Ukraine still has not been able to invade Russia and take a single major Russian city. Hmm. Maybe not as powerful as they say it is.

In 1989 the West imposed arms embargo on China to strangle China into surrender to the West. Today China makes top notch J-20 fighter jets, 055 warships, Type 99A2 tanks, Type 093B submarines. The more the West strangles, the stronger China and Russia become and more self reliant.

Ukraine may be as powerful as they say it is but so far Ukraine still has not been able to invade Russia and take a single major Russian city. Hmm. Maybe not as powerful as they say it is.
Let me first state that I have no dislike for China. I like a balanced world. But at the same time let me give you some context. China's weapon advancement while admirable, did not happen in a vacum or was some divine destiny. It happened because of the growth of its economy. And almost all that growth for the last 30 years has been because of foreign investment sfrom Europe, US (from cheap socks to iphones). Taiwan , the renegade province, was the first country to take advantage of this. Taiwan led the way in this since they across industries and the west followed after that.

So there was mutual benefit (despite the policy differences) because it was a symbiotic relationship. That economic growth (or transfer of wealth) then led to ingenuity of Chinese to kick-in to produce the weapons you say.

That was then. Russia will get no such economic growth or benefit. Its rich people have left. Its smart people are leaving. You need a prosperous country, a growing economy, and that powers the rest.

Iran and N. Korea is more likely what Russia's future looks like. Its unfortunate, because a unipolar world does no good to the rest of the world and unfortunately thats where things are headed.

Let me first state that I have no dislike for China. I like a balanced world. But at the same time let me give you some context. China's weapon advancement while admirable, did not happen in a vacum or was some divine destiny. It happened because of the growth of its economy. And almost all that growth for the last 30 years has been because of foreign investment sfrom Europe, US (from cheap socks to iphones). Taiwan , the renegade province, was the first country to take advantage of this. Taiwan led the way in this since they across industries and the west followed after that.

So there was mutual benefit (despite the policy differences) because it was a symbiotic relationship. That economic growth (or transfer of wealth) then led to ingenuity of Chinese to kick-in to produce the weapons you say.

That was then. Russia will get no such economic growth or benefit. Its rich people have left. Its smart people are leaving. You need a prosperous country, a growing economy, and that powers the rest.

Iran and N. Korea is more likely what Russia's future looks like. Its unfortunate, because a unipolar world does no good to the rest of the world and unfortunately thats where things are headed.

A nation's prosperity depends on the discipline of its population. A disciplined nation is prosperous. A not disciplined nation is not prosperous.

So much Russia greatness as a potential second supwerpower, which is the position they started the war from. For a near superpower to rely on the likes of North Korea to maintain status quo seems quite a dissapointment in the Russia capabilities. And to be subservient to China, a next door neighbor, with whom they had a philosophical disagreement on the form of Communism since the 50s.

Not exactly a win for Russia given where it started with its military might and big ambitions to subjugate the satellite countries

What do you have to say about the US who invaded Afghanistan with NATO counties and the whole world's support? against people with Ak's and still lost, and again invaded Iraq with Britian, Australia, and others, compared to that Russia is fighting Ukraine which is fully backed by the EU, Britain, and the US with an unlimited supply of advanced arms and ammunition and mercenaries and volunteers from different western countries.
If Iraq or Afghanistan had such support US would have been defeated in a month or two.

What do you have to say about the US who invaded Afghanistan with NATO counties and the whole world's support? against people with Ak's and still lost, and again invaded Iraq with Britian, Australia, and others, compared to that Russia is fighting Ukraine which is fully backed by the EU, Britain, and the US with an unlimited supply of advanced arms and ammunition and mercenaries and volunteers from different western countries.
If Iraq or Afghanistan had such support US would have been defeated in a month or two.
Stop using US invasion of other countries as excuse for Russia invasion of Ukraine. By that logic we would see hundred of wars tomorrow, in Europe, Africa, Far East.
Russia, Putin agreed in Helsinki treaty to Nato expansion, agreed not changing countries by force, agreed not attacking Ukraine.

What to say?

Both afghanistan and iraq conventional war phase was finished succesfully with fast speed and very very low losses.

It is the “occupation” phase that failed to win hearts and minds and saw decades of insurgency. Eventually they lost patience to try to keep dragging a dead horse and waste billions.

Quite a difference from now where russia is stalemated in a conventional war with ukraine for its 190th day.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom