What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Losses of Ukraine during the counteroffensive in the Kherson direction. The first footage of the consequences of the unsuccessful counter-offensive of the Ukrainian army in the Kherson direction began to appear. Officially, approximately 26 tanks, 23 infantry fighting vehicles, two Su-25 attack aircraft and 560 soldiers are reported to have been lost by the Ukrainian army. There is no video for all the affected equipment yet. Now you can see only a part of the affected military equipment of Ukraine. The result of this counteroffensive was the capture of the settlements of Andreevka and Lozovoe, several others have already been lost by the Ukrainian army. According to the latest data, Russia launched a counteroffensive.

Ukraine showed MiG-29 with AGM-88 HARM missiles. On the video you can see the flight of a Ukrainian pilot on a MiG-29 aircraft and the launch of AGM-88 HARM missiles.

Why would US send troop? It's Europe problem, and there is nothing in Ukraine........

And I would not "sit back and enjoy the pop corn" if I were you, seeing Ukraine themselves manage to fight the Russian to a draw, if US get involved, it will either be a complete Russian Collapse, or a World engage in Thermonuclear war. Either way, this is not some popcorn moment
lol excuses excuses excuses.... Russia is not Eyraq and yanks know whats coming if they go in and needle the bear....

There is an informal agreement within the Nato: no western tanks, no western fighter jets to Ukraine. There is a risk of direct escalation the Nato wants to avoid.
The question is how long can the Nato keep that agreement considering Russia pursues an aggressive foreign policy.
Germany is considering light tanks delivery to Ukraine.
Should Ukraine get western tanks and jets the war would be over in months.

Tanks are very vulnerable in this war. Western tanks don't have active protection and don't shoot anti tank missiles. They only have short range 120 mm gun and have a crew of 4. It would be terrible loss of man power for Ukraine if Germany supplies Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine considering these tanks performed poorly in Syria.

Typhoon fighter jets however should be able to make an impact if Germany and the UK supply all their Typhoon fighter jets for the war in Ukraine. There they be facing off against Su-35, Su-57, MiG-31 backed by A-50 AWACs.

lol excuses excuses excuses.... Russia is not Eyraq and yanks know whats coming if they go in and needle the bear....
Well, consider Ukraine is 10 times smaller than Russia, and still they got beaten back twice and Russian invasion still going nowhere. yes, Russia is not Iraq........

I mean at least Iraq won't lose a flag ship and an island to an enemy without even a Navy......Tell me, how do Russian manage to do that? LOL :lol::lol:

You have to be extremely stupid to look at how Russian having a go in Ukraine and think "I wish my army perform just like that" :rofl:

So despite denial Russia troop admit Ukraine army is breaking thru deep into the first line of defense at Cherson.
Now Ukraine mechanized corps should utilize the momentum.

F76731BA-9DE5-4A2D-980F-963396E31CB2.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom