What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Today, a bombing of the Zaporizka NPP plant again - striking between the second and third reactors..

View attachment 875011

View attachment 875012
You know, since a long term ceasefire to stop this war is unlikely any time soon, the world should come together to put some short term ceasefire into affect so they can get a dialogue going between both countries to keep the fighting away from Nuclear power plants. I don't think I will like to see my skin ionise as soon as I go outside.

The situation of the Ukrainians is complicated.. Their attack on Kherson was easily thwarted.. They have to increase the number of fighters to 60 or 70 thousand.. Concentrating the work of the cannons on the front, but all this means sacrificing Donetsk forever in exchange for a small possibility of liberating Kherson..
This guy is usually well informed: War in Ukraine

Kherson: The ukrainians broke through at the center west of the small brigdehead they have across the Inhulets River. An attempt of crossing the river further east succeded but the attack was repelled.
Small succes in the northern part aswell. Southern attack was repelled.
817580EF-3CC5-4B0B-9822-456FDE066CB6.jpeg
A51F2A42-A95D-4195-AFE9-98EEB8CB89C6.jpeg

You know, since a long term ceasefire to stop this war is unlikely any time soon, the world should come together to put some short term ceasefire into affect so they can get a dialogue going between both countries to keep the fighting away from Nuclear power plants. I don't think I will like to see my skin ionise as soon as I go outside.

Yanks will never allow Zelensky to negotiate. This is the first war in human history to the last man or woman on either side for the war to end.

The Defense Department has begun planning for long-term military assistance to Ukraine, setting the stage for Congress to appropriate more funding for what Pentagon officials say will be a multiyear commitment. Last week, DOD unveiled its biggest tranche of security assistance to Ukraine to date, announcing intentions to put $3 billion under contract to deliver surface-to-air missiles, long-range artillery, laser-guided rockets and various drones to help stave off the ongoing Russian military invasion. The contracts will be funded under the...

The US is now preparing for multi year long term military assistance to Ukraine.

Communism an economical concept? Seriously? So how came to Sino Soviet breakdown? Mao wanted to prove he was more communist than Chrusov?
Yes it is. You can de democratic and communist or authoratarian and communist or dictatorial and communist. Mao can prove whatever he wants but the fact remains, China is not communist today. Russia is not communist today, Russia has election even if you claim it was rigged. US has no qualms working with Communist China, what they are against is a near peer competitor, and guess who is a near peer? Their aim had always been about maintaining American hegemony so that the world can subsidized their lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom