What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

This RAF C-17 already on its 2nd trip to Pakistan. 8th trip in a week. 18 August
1661880428018.png

1661880483156.png

yes! to the last Russian...

Yup. This time Yanks are dead set on genocide. No prisoner. Kill every single one of the 150 million Russians. Biggest genocide in human history.

This RAF C-17 already on its 2nd trip to Pakistan. 8th trip in a week. 18 August
View attachment 874984

View attachment 874985

I guess this means no more JF-17 for Pakistan. Russia refuse to supply engine after Pakistan deliver weapons to Ukraine. China has deal with Russia. No Chinese engine in any export JF-17.

However, in this case Pakistan does have a contingency plan with J-10C to fall back on.

Last edited:
Aihhhh how naive can you get. Do you understand Communism is an economic concept not political. Do you see stock markets and billionaires in Communist countries? You must think NK is democratic since they are officially known as DPRK.
China is an authoratarian country practising state capitalism, promoting nationalism. Essentially we are no different from Nazis.

Well Russians are not our slave and guess what we don't force them to buy our goods. But do we sanction them? Or force Ukraine to join an alliance to counter them? Essentially its good to have a relationship as near equals, I don't even think we are gonna treat Russia like how US treats Japan. We need Russia as much as they need us.

My friend, again I work in the oil and gas business and trust me fertilizer tech is a decades old technology. China produces the same compressors needed, might not be as reliable but its improving. There are hundreds of Chinese plants using our own compressors. It's not really rocket science.
Communism an economical concept? Seriously? So how came to Sino Soviet breakdown? Mao wanted to prove he was more communist than Chrusov?

Back
Top Bottom