What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It was crushed pretty badly last I heard. Hundreds dead. Also lost 2 Su-25 out of about 10 they had. That's what happens when you try marching 50 km in No Man's Land.
Let me fix that for you.

Only some footage of ukraine artillery strikes.
Russia only showing baseless talk of destroying hundreds.

It seems ukraine is intensifying their strikes. If this is a precursor to an actual offensive or a feint i dont know. Lets see how it evolves the coming days.

Let me fix that for you.

Only some footage of ukraine artillery strikes.
Russia only showing baseless talk of destroying hundreds.

It seems ukraine is intensifying their strikes. If this is a precursor to an actual offensive or a feint i dont know. Lets see how it evolves the coming days.

Whatever Ukrainians had were mostly blown up in depots in Nikolaiv. Every offensive they do they'll lose more and more of whatever they can scrap together. It's a losing formula. Especially when you are out numbered 1 to 4.

I believe Kherson push is a faint with the main push coming from Zaporizhzhia.

Oh god that's an even worse strategy. Sun Tzu must be rolling in his grave.

Too few too make a difference. They'll need 100 fighter jets.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Real comedy

Russian tourists to Kasachstan complaining why they are harassed just because their car has Z Stickers.

No chance to take back Kherson. That river is only a few hundred meters wide.
Why not? Cherson is on the right bank of dnieper river. The russians are cut off supplies by Ukraine artillery strikes in the past weeks. They are encircled, hungry and desperate. It’s better for them to surrender. The russian reenforcement troops on the left bank of the river can come to help if they swim across. Ukraine line of offensive is 150km wide with three thrusts, with Cherson as main line of attack.

Why not? Cherson is on the right bank of dnieper river. The russians are cut off supplies by Ukraine artillery strikes in the past weeks. They are encircled, hungry and desperate. It’s better for them to surrender. The russian reenforcement troops on the left bank of the river can come to help if they swim across. Ukraine line of offensive is 150km wide with three thrusts, with Cherson as main line of attack.

Back
Top Bottom