What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You just took pictures of empty land and declared them to be Russians being hit. I see no Russian equipment or facility being hit in that photo.

I see no atgm missile or gunner in that video. It seems western propagandists are grasping at straws. All I saw was a tank that was moving and Ukrainian troops in the trenches. As usual, the Western propaganda is all about telling a lie.

Last edited:

It seems the Western propagandists are trying to refute Russia's battle success claims, and they came up this fancy idea that Russians are hitting decoys and not the real HIMARS. How desperate one has to be to make those childish claims. To hit the actual HIMARS, Russian military would rely on human, satelite, and sigint intelligence. Gee, reason escapes the empire's propagandists that they showed a vehicle in a forest and declare it to be a decoy.

53d9259669bedd94307937a3

You just took pictures of empty land and declared them to be Russians being hit. I see no Russian equipment or facility being hit in that photo.

I see no atgm missile or gunner in that video. It seems western propagandists are grasping at straws. All I saw was a tank that was moving and Ukrainian troops in the trenches. As usual, the Western propaganda is all about telling a lie.

You can clearly see and hear the missile, especially when the video slows down at the end.

Upon first watch I could hear it but not see it. Then when the video slows down, you can clearly see it.

Stop lying to yourself

Seriously, there was no ATGM missile in that video. If it misses it, where did it hit? Come on, you can't just make shit up, claim something that can you can't prove, and then put up a brave face when you get caught and still insist on it. Show the video that shows the Russian atgm missed its target. Otherwise, admit it this claim of yours is just a pure hogwash.

Seriously, there was no ATGM missile in that video. If it misses it, where did it hit? Come on, you can't just make shit up, claim something that can you can't prove, and then put up a brave face when you get caught and still insist on it. Show the video that shows the Russian atgm missed its target. Otherwise, admit it this claim of yours is just a pure hogwash.

2 seconds in, you can clearly see and hear it. You must be deaf and blind

Making Russia to a communist bro is the way to go?
You seriously think Russians becoming consumer slaves to chinese products is better than consumer slaves of western products?
Yes Russia exports fertilizer however they rely on western tech imports.
It’s like Russia gas exports, without tech from the west like Siemens gas compressors they cannot even export a gallon of gas.
Aihhhh how naive can you get. Do you understand Communism is an economic concept not political. Do you see stock markets and billionaires in Communist countries? You must think NK is democratic since they are officially known as DPRK.
China is an authoratarian country practising state capitalism, promoting nationalism. Essentially we are no different from Nazis.

Well Russians are not our slave and guess what we don't force them to buy our goods. But do we sanction them? Or force Ukraine to join an alliance to counter them? Essentially its good to have a relationship as near equals, I don't even think we are gonna treat Russia like how US treats Japan. We need Russia as much as they need us.

My friend, again I work in the oil and gas business and trust me fertilizer tech is a decades old technology. China produces the same compressors needed, might not be as reliable but its improving. There are hundreds of Chinese plants using our own compressors. It's not really rocket science.

It seems the Western propagandists are trying to refute Russia's battle success claims, and they came up this fancy idea that Russians are hitting decoys and not the real HIMARS. How desperate one has to be to make those childish claims. To hit the actual HIMARS, Russian military would rely on human, satelite, and sigint intelligence. Gee, reason escapes the empire's propagandists that they showed a vehicle in a forest and declare it to be a decoy.

53d9259669bedd94307937a3

We hardly need to refute the claim cause the russians have zero to show for it. No after picture/video. No missile/drone cam.

In the meantime daily Himar strike videos keep coming in…..so what is your bs story now???

Back
Top Bottom