What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
They will see BOTH coming as soon as it launch whether or not it's ATACMS leaving the HIMARS or Storm Shadow leaving the MIG.

Again, it did not affect what I said on the previous post, because it give you axis of attack you don't have from the sky. Just because I know where an attack coming from does not mean I can intercept it. You need to position asset in order to intercept your threat, and more axis of attack mean there are more way you need to defend
you want different axis of attack send several mig and the selling point of storm shadow is that its low rcs

you want different axis of attack send several mig and the selling point of storm shadow is that its low rcs

Again, you can sent 100 mig in the Air, the attack profile is going to be the same, you go up the certain height from your IP and you launch the missile.

You dont do that with HIMARS.....

in return now Russia will ban all wheat and grain exports costing Ukraine billions every year

and Russia hit every port on the Black Sea with missiles and drones and no Ukrainian air defence even stopped them

West was saying Ukraine now has 100% interception rate
Russia is not at war, its only a SMO remember?. Destroying civilian infrastructure is a warcrime - just remember that next time you are praising Russia.
They are targetting those areas because they cant prevent the ships from sailing. Its actually a sign of weakness.

Russia is not at war, its only a SMO remember?. Destroying civilian infrastructure is a warcrime - just remember that next time you are praising Russia.
They are targetting those areas because they cant prevent the ships from sailing. Its actually a sign of weakness.

dont be a hypocrite, you supported US over its support on Israel

there is terrorist and the worst kind of war criminals hiding in those grain bags

weapons are being smuggled in food containers

dont hide in schools and hospitals

Russia has right of self defence and therefore these targets they are hitting are 100% legitimate

no such thing as a war crime

perfect now we celebrate attack on journalists
wonder when russia start attack on western propagandist as he was called in that tweet will your sentiment would be the same
An artillery strike is unlikely to be an ”attack on journalists”.
Whether celebrations are on order is dependent on the work of the correspondent.
For a hit on a Russian ”Julius Streicher” celebrations would certainly be motivated.
A hit on a Russian ”Walter Cronkite”, not so much.

Last edited:
An artillery strike is unlikely to be an ”attack on journalists”.
Whether celebrations are on order is dependent on the work of the correspondent.
For a hit on a Russian ”Julius Streicher” celebrations would certainly be motivated.
A hit on a Russian ”Walter Kronkite”, not so much.

Western mercenaries most of whom are veterans of Iraq dressed as journalist are attacking Russian speaking peoples

these "journalists" killed Iraqi civilians

they are legitimate targets by Russia and when they hit Lviv with 30 cruise missiles and levelled the warehouse which was a staging ground for mercenaries they killed over 1,500 of them

Poor fellow running for his life. Doesn't wish to fight somebody else's war, but I guess the clown of Kiev is running a dictatorship. Ensuring Ukraine fights to the last Ukrainian and firing anyone who disagrees with him...…latest casualty being the ambassador to the UK.

Russians have the habit it seems to post videos without context and creating one out of their @ss.

perfect now we celebrate attack on journalists
wonder when russia start attack on western propagandist as he was called in that tweet will your sentiment would be the same

Good riddance, hope for more

Putin puppet says Russia 'ready to wage war with Turkey' over Black Sea​

>> Lol - Russian TV at it again - clowns ...

Says the good for nothing "Think Tank Analyst". I didn't mention fire bombings......that's a different story in itself.
I insinuated the use of Nukes by the number one terroriser. The only country savage enough to have used them knowing the devastation it would cause. This is the country now backing Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.
It's clear that you MUST defend the West to validate that Canadian VISA application, no matter what. But I for one will call a spade a spade no matter what. Remember, those that back the Zionist alliance are now part of them. Keep up the good work 👍
And I'm telling you that your comment is dumb, because the nuke didn't do nearly as much damage as fire bombings did. The nukes effectively ended the war.

You will call a circle a spade because it suits your narrative.

And visa application? I'm already a citizen, moron.

This is best you can do, let that sink in. This is your best argument, and you have nothing.

All you do is accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being zionists, or you start attacking their titles, that's your modus operandi.

Absolutely pathetic.

Try harder next time, though I doubt you'll do any better.

That's pretty rich coming from you! And how is calling someone who is Jewish, a Jew, a personal attack?! WTF?! That's like calling someone who follows Islam a Muslim?! Seriously, are you a shill for the Western/NATO narrative?! Every single post of yours suggests you are.
Nice job deliberately creating a strawman argument.

You are literally so pathetic that instead of addressing the point that the comment I was addressing was meant clearly as an insult, you instead use your shit logic like you always do and replied with an idiotic comment.

Now give me the 🤣 rating, and **** off like you always do.

Nice job deliberately creating a strawman argument.

You are literally so pathetic that instead of addressing the point that the comment I was addressing was meant clearly as an insult, you instead use your shit logic like you always do and replied with an idiotic comment.

Now give me the 🤣 rating, and **** off like you always do.

Sure, when you're called out on your hypocrisy and double standards, you resort to foul language and the very same personal attacks you accuse others of, when they've done no such thing?!

Back
Top Bottom