What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

don't change the situation much ukraine already recieved storm shadow which have longer rtange . this one only have 300km of range

by the way i believe russia airdefence will have harder time intercepting stormshadow than these mgm-140 ATACMS
It actually does.

Storm shadow is air launched and there are only 1 platform that can carry it that we know, which is MIG-29 Some people said SU-25 can also carry it but I dont know

Anyway, ATACAM will give Ukraine multi dimensional capability. You know when a MIG-29 Takes off, that may or may not carry storm shadow, but if they do, there are only 1 attack profile. Now imagine 4 HIMARS launchers deployed in 4 different location within a 150km radius circle, you have 4 ways of entries just that. Now Ukraine have 20 HIMARS system. Most of all, you cant track HIMARS deployment unlike MIG-29 that can be picked up with radars. This is going to increase Ukrainian stand off attack capability exponentially....

Well given if the US transfer enough ATACMS

👆👆Never forget, everything that is written in this comment is pretty much bullshit.👆👆

Also, fire bombings caused more devastation than nukes did. Japan and the US were at war, while Japan literally carried out genocides and mass rapes In Asia, including China and Korea.

Goes to show you that half the people here don't actually know history.

Cool it with the personal attacks. Also he's not wrong on the matter.

That's pretty rich coming from you! And how is calling someone who is Jewish, a Jew, a personal attack?! WTF?! That's like calling someone who follows Islam a Muslim?! Seriously, are you a shill for the Western/NATO narrative?! Every single post of yours suggests you are.

Last edited:
But did you check from what level they have this "incredible 3.3% rise? +3.3 from barely nothing is still nothing and I'm convinced even with a decline or even recession most if not all Western countries are well above Russia's economy and general lining standard.

This is why you are losing

Your men are weak

Back
Top Bottom