What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Never forget. The largest terrorist group who made the fatal decision in 1945 are the same people responsible for the regime change and Kiev and the agitators of the war in Ukraine. These are the people who are forcing Ukraine to fight to the last Ukrainian and bringing us closer to a war with much worse outcomes. The only people in history mad enough to do the unthinkable.

Japan is one of the countries that I have come to appreciate and Shinzo Abe was a good leader. But Imperial Japan was a different beast that was invading and occupying other countries and conducting experiments on occupied subjects. Imperial Japan would have done the same to the subcontinent if US-led forces had not stopped Imperial Japan in its tracks. The decision to use an atomic bomb was not an easy one but US wanted to end the war on a quicker note instead of facing a prolonged armed insurgency in the Japanese mainland. The "largest terrorist group" saved the subcontinent in this case.

Russian forces attempted regime change in Ukraine or NATO? You need to take a break from this thread because you might be consuming contents that seem to affect your worldview and frame of mind, and you need to focus on where you live. Your country is a part of the "largest terrorist group." Maybe move to Russia if this is the case.

----

General message to members commenting on this thread:

Criticism is one thing but it should be on logical grounds. You are anti-war, no problem. But loosing touch with global realities and starting to hate an entire group of people? You need to check Forum Rules in this case.

It actually does.

Storm shadow is air launched and there are only 1 platform that can carry it that we know, which is MIG-29 Some people said SU-25 can also carry it but I dont know

Anyway, ATACAM will give Ukraine multi dimensional capability. You know when a MIG-29 Takes off, that may or may not carry storm shadow, but if they do, there are only 1 attack profile. Now imagine 4 HIMARS launchers deployed in 4 different location within a 150km radius circle, you have 4 ways of entries just that. Now Ukraine have 20 HIMARS system. Most of all, you cant track HIMARS deployment unlike MIG-29 that can be picked up with radars. This is going to increase Ukrainian stand off attack capability exponentially....

Well given if the US transfer enough ATACMS
i believe the second you launch atacm it will be visible on radar

i believe the second you launch atacm it will be visible on radar
Well, I believe the second you launch any artillery strike your counter Battery radar can pick up that strike

The problem is, what's that got to do with what I said?

First, it split your defence, you need to position a 4 direction approach instead of 2 (way in and way out for airstrike)

Secondly, it take around 100 seconds to reach your target, there are pretty much nothing you can do if you just know after the missile launched.

Well, I believe the second you launch any artillery strike your counter Battery radar can pick up that strike

The problem is, what's that got to do with what I said?

First, it split your defence, you need to position a 4 direction approach instead of 2 (way in and way out for airstrike)

Secondly, it take around 100 seconds to reach your target, there are pretty much nothing you can do if you just know after the missile launched.
i believe Attack with ATACAM willbe different from usual attacks by ukraine artillery as the missile fly higher also it go deeper and i believe Russia can use its s-400 more effectively against it than HIMARS as the launch ewill be a lot less saturated (6x MLRS vs 1x ATACAM)
still believe storm shadow is more effective

i believe Attack with ATACAM willbe different from usual attacks by ukraine artillery as the missile fly higher also it go deeper and i believe Russia can use its s-400 more effectively against it than HIMARS as the launch ewill be a lot less saturated (6x MLRS vs 1x ATACAM)
still believe storm shadow is more effective
Again you can believe what you want to believe, that does not change the fact that using ATACAM gave Ukranian multiple angle to strike target which in turn make Russia harder to defend as I said above.

Japan is one of the countries that I have come to appreciate and Shinzo Abe was a good leader. But Imperial Japan was a different beast that was invading and occupying other countries and conducting experiments on occupied subjects. Imperial Japan would have done the same to the subcontinent if US-led forces had not stopped Imperial Japan in its tracks. The decision to use an atomic bomb was not an easy one but US wanted to end the war on a quicker note instead of facing a prolonged armed insurgency in the Japanese mainland. The "largest terrorist group" saved the subcontinent in this case.

Russian forces attempted regime change in Ukraine or NATO? You need to take a break from this thread because you might be consuming contents that seem to affect your worldview and frame of mind, and you need to focus on where you live. Your country is a part of the "largest terrorist group." Maybe move to Russia if this is the case.

----

General message to members commenting on this thread:

Criticism is one thing but it should be on logical grounds. You are anti-war, no problem. But loosing touch with global realities and starting to hate an entire group of people? You need to check Forum Rules in this case.

Agree that Imperial Japan was a beast. However we can discuss whataboutism of what they should have, could have or would have done if the war didn't end so dramatically. That doesn't hide the fact that the US had the gall to use weapons of mass destruction and vapourise 180000 innocent civilians (the large majority of which were women and children) in an instant.
Not that Russia will (No First Use Policy), but by that logic, it would be ok for Russia to annihilate Ukraine with Nukes under the pretext to end the war swiftly and avoid an insurgency. NATO backers shouldn't have a problem with that.

You're an intelligent man. Everybody knows that a democratically elected government was overthrown in Ukraine by a revolution backed by the US. They placed their man, the clown of Kiev in power. Stating otherwise is denying reality and complete fabrication. To add insult to injury, the revolution was carried out straight after Russia bailed out Ukraine with Billions when the West refused to do so. As for my world view and frame of mind, I appreciate it's different from the mainstream, but I have done my research and know where things stand. Thanks for the advise though, but people should have the strength to listen to opposing views.

As for where I live, I was born here. I love the people, but disagree with government policy. Seeing the country from thriving to turning into a sh1thole due to government policy is disheartening. Spending billions on the phoney regime in Kiev doesn't help the everyday person here either, and believe me the majority of people here have had enough of sending aid to Ukraine. Our tax money we had no say in going to fund the Military-industrial complex.

As for "hating on one group", Yes I certainly don't hide the fact that the Zionist world order is the primary cause of fasaad / destruction on this planet. So I have every right to vent my anger at an organisation causing hell on earth for the everyday citizen.

Again you can believe what you want to believe, that does not change the fact that using ATACAM gave Ukranian multiple angle to strike target which in turn make Russia harder to defend as I said above.
with a certain different , they don't see storm shadow is coming , they see the atacam
now if you want to deny that that's something else

with a certain different , they don't see storm shadow is coming , they see the atacam
now if you want to deny that that's something else
They will see BOTH coming as soon as it launch whether or not it's ATACMS leaving the HIMARS or Storm Shadow leaving the MIG.

Again, it did not affect what I said on the previous post, because it give you axis of attack you don't have from the sky. Just because I know where an attack coming from does not mean I can intercept it. You need to position asset in order to intercept your threat, and more axis of attack mean there are more way you need to defend

Back
Top Bottom