What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And I'm telling you that your comment is dumb, because the nuke didn't do nearly as much damage as fire bombings did. The nukes effectively ended the war.

You will call a circle a spade because it suits your narrative.

And visa application? I'm already a citizen, moron.

This is best you can do, let that sink in. This is your best argument, and you have nothing.

All you do is accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being zionists, or you start attacking their titles, that's your modus operandi.

Absolutely pathetic.

Try harder next time, though I doubt you'll do any better.

Don't sweat, I won't bother wasting my breath and replying like I should. Most on this forum know you're a lost cause. Will not look at the logic and post BS irrelevant responses not relating to original posts. You'll go to any length to defend the actions of your NATO masters. Trudeau must be proud of this good boy. Give yourself a pat on the back.....everyone knows you're in the upper tier of brown sahibs. Jumping up and down when Ukraine launched their counter offensive which ended up being a damp squib....lol! Keep coping whilst Russia keeps devastating NATO plans to the last Ukrainian...…and soon to be to the last Pole.

Putin puppet says Russia 'ready to wage war with Turkey' over Black Sea​

>> Lol - Russian TV at it again - clowns ...

I wouldn't take that lightly. A Russian, Turkish confrontation was predicted by the following Sheikh about 5 years ago. Constantinople will be liberated from the fake sultan if he decides to blockade Russian entry and exit from the Black Sea. If Turkey has any wisdom, it should stay neutral.

4 minute one below if you don't have time to watch the above.

Summer Operations | The Battles Of Orehov, Vremevka, Bakhmut, Kupyansk. Military Summary 2023.7.22

Sure, when you're called out on your hypocrisy and double standards, you resort to foul language and the very same personal attacks you accuse others of, when they've done no such thing?!
You didn't call me out on anything. All you did was create a strawman which you ALWAYS do, and when I point that shit you, you run away.

I tried to cool down a situation, but your dumbass just started attacking me instead.

It's not hypocrisy when you're defending yourself.

You didn't call me out on anything. All you did was create a strawman which you ALWAYS do, and when I point that shit you, you run away.

I tried to cool down a situation, but your dumbass just started attacking me instead.

It's not hypocrisy when you're defending yourself.

It's hypocrisy when you yourself created a straw man and accuse others of personal attacks but yet all you can do in return when you're called out is hurl foul language and insults in return, for "defence" :) Pot? Kettle?

Don't sweat, I won't bother wasting my breath and replying like I should. Most on this forum know you're a lost cause. Will not look at the logic and post BS irrelevant responses not relating to original posts. You'll go to any length to defend the actions of your NATO masters. Trudeau must be proud of this good boy. Give yourself a pat on the back.....everyone knows you're in the upper tier of brown sahibs. Jumping up and down when Ukraine launched their counter offensive which ended up being a damp squib....lol! Keep coping whilst Russia keeps devastating NATO plans to the last Ukrainian...…and soon to be to the last Pole.
Considering you have a shit reputation here and I don't, maybe don't mentioning what people think about me and you. Also, you've been banned multiple times, so your comment rings hollow.

Once again, if this is the best you can do, then you've already lost.

And you can call me brown sahib all you want, but you're just a idiot that keeps getting shit wrong.

FYI, Ukraine has taken more territory in the past few months than Russia took in over a year, and keeps are accelerating even more.

Your side said that Kherson and Kharkiv would never go back to Ukraine, guess what happened?

What apathetic attempt at trying to insult me.

It's hypocrisy when you yourself created a straw man and accuse others of personal attacks but yet all you can do in return when you're called out is hurl foul language and insults in return. Pot? Kettle?
Oh, that comment was totally not an attack, right?

See, this is why no one takes you seriously, and why you and the usual suspects end up sticking together.

Get over yourself you big baby.

I wouldn't take that lightly. A Russian, Turkish confrontation was predicted by the following Sheikh about 5 years ago. Constantinople will be liberated from the fake sultan if he decides to blockade Russian entry and exit from the Black Sea. If Turkey has any wisdom, it should stay neutral.

4 minute one below if you don't have time to watch the above.

This guy claims that authentic Hadiths within Sahih Bukhari are fake, so that automatically disqualifies him from any sort of authority on Islam.

Also, siding with a Christian nation against a Muslim nation, and you accuse me of being a brown sahib? Yeah, okay. Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Considering you have a shit reputation here and I don't, maybe don't mentioning what people think about me and you. Also, you've been banned multiple times, so your comment rings hollow.

And you can call me brown sahib all you want, but you're just a idiot that keeps getting shit wrong.

FYI, Ukraine has taken more territory in the past few months than Russia took in over a year, and keeps are accelerating even more.

Your side said that Kherson and Kharkiv would never go back to Ukraine, guess what happened?

What apathetic attempt at trying to insult me.

Oh, that comment was totally not an attack, right?

See, this is why no one takes you seriously, and why you and the usual suspects end up sticking together.

Get over yourself you big baby.

This guy claims that authentic Hadiths within Sahih Bukhari are fake, so that automatically disqualifies him from any sort of authority on Islam.

Also, siding with a Christian nation against a Muslim nation, and you accuse me of being a brown sahib? Yeah, okay. Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

Seriously, you really are narcissistic aren't you?! I mean you're really up yourself. You hurl insults and foul language at others and then get insulted when someone just points out your hypocrisy, and that's an insult to you is it?! WTF.. :) and yet you have the narcissistic audacity of referring to your "reputation" on this forum?! Wow, just wow!! Mate, if all you have in life is your brown nose points on a forum like this, then go right ahead!! Lol :)

Honestly, I have the worst reputation on this forum. Your rep is absolutely fantastic!!! I really am envious....lol! Give yourself another pat on the back 👍

Sure. Another pat on the back. Trudeau is proud!

I wasn't the one jumping up and down like an infantile when Ukraine launched its counter offensive thinking they'll conquer Russia, only for it to be the biggest flop of all :rofl:

If you say so. Again Cope as Usual as Ukraine fights to the last Ukrainian for your NATO masters.

It's war. objectives and dynamics change. Who's to say Russia won't take these regions back in the future?

That's your opinion which is irrelevant. Others can watch it and decide for themselves.

Are you denying evidences from the Quran and what the Prophet (PBUH) foretold his companions about the last days? Your NATO masters will definitely be proud!

dont be a hypocrite, you supported US over its support on Israel

there is terrorist and the worst kind of war criminals hiding in those grain bags

weapons are being smuggled in food containers

dont hide in schools and hospitals

Russia has right of self defence and therefore these targets they are hitting are 100% legitimate

no such thing as a war crime
Pretending to believe the russian lies to excuse this giant failure of an invasion is rather pathetic.
And why the hell do you even address me with this US-Israel rambling in a thread about the russian invasion of Ukraine. I dont care about it.

Seriously, you really are narcissistic aren't you?! I mean you're really up yourself. You hurl insults and foul language at others and then get insulted when someone just points out your hypocrisy, and that's an insult to you is it?! WTF.. :) and yet you have the narcissistic audacity of referring to your "reputation" on this forum?! Wow, just wow!! Mate, if all you have in life is your brown nose points on a forum like this, then go right ahead!! Lol :)
Stating factual information is narcissistic now? I didn't know that. Perhaps you can enlightening me with more wrong information.

You're just mad that you have nothing to argue so you're just taking it out on me.

Absolutely pathetic attempts at trolling, as usual.

Honestly, I have the worst reputation on this forum. Your rep is absolutely fantastic!!! I really am envious....lol! Give yourself another pat on the back 👍

Sure. Another pat on the back. Trudeau is proud!

I wasn't the one jumping up and down like an infantile when Ukraine launched its counter offensive thinking they'll conquer Russia, only for it to be the biggest flop of all :rofl:

If you say so. Again Cope as Usual as Ukraine fights to the last Ukrainian for your NATO masters.

It's war. objectives and dynamics change. Who's to say Russia won't take these regions back in the future?

That's your opinion which is irrelevant. Others can watch it and decide for themselves.

Are you denying evidences from the Quran and what the Prophet (PBUH) foretold his companions about the last days? Your NATO masters will definitely be proud!
No, you're the one jumping up and down saying that Russian is gonna crush Ukraine, NATO and now Turkey.

LMAO.

It's also not an opinion, it is fact. He's a munafiq by the very definition of the word.

I am not denying anything, I'm saying you're quoting a person whom many would consider a munafiq for denying the authenticity of hadith.

To try and predict the future is against Islam, only Allah knows the future, nothing more.

The only one who's coping here is you and corax (and the usual suspects). Y'all expected Russia to sweep Ukraine and it didn't happen, and now more than a year later, all you guys can do is grasp at straws.

"It's war" my ***. We all know what's going on, the difference is that you're too ashamed to admit it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom