What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Precisely. And Russia is kicking the collective West's head in. It now has more land than when it started. To top it up, much to your disappointment, they're also thrashing Israeli and US forces in Syria. Even Western news outlets are beginning to admit a impending NATO defeat in Ukraine. LMAO!

That's your prerogative to categorise him that way. I for one will never do that as I believe it's a matter between the individual and Allah.

The Prophet (PBUH) has foretold the future, and some elements have been hinted in the book. It's their for people who wish to see.

I admit Russia was caught by surprise because it didn't expect Ukraine, and the collective West to intervene in such a manner. A miscalculation on their part. Now that they know where they stand, they're going to slowly grind down Ukraine and there is f all NATO and its cheerleaders can do about it. Give it another 6 months or so and we'll see the desperation of the Clown of Kiev.

No ones declaring anything. What has been stated is that should Poland attack Belarus, it will be deemed an attack on Russia in which case Russia will have no choice but to enter the realm. I really hope it doesn't go that way and that Poland refrains because such a scenario would most definitely lead to a nuclear exchange.

Well that stupid title of the video clearly said, „Russia, Belarus To Declare War Against NATO Nation Poland?and Poland will never attack Belarus, why should it?

Belarus Preparing For War? NATO Worried As Putin Ally Amasses Nearly 5,000 Troops On Polish Border​

Putin has nothing to do. He seeks wars. He is a dangerous psychopath. Poland is right to prepare the worst.

Yes exactly .. after all Nato and merely 56 powerful nations richest block of groups supported, supplied and assisted Ukraine against Russia upto last 2 weeks.

So Putin has right to get rid of this virus whomever he chooses.

Belarus Preparing For War? NATO Worried As Putin Ally Amasses Nearly 5,000 Troops On Polish Border​

Russia could not conquer ukraine with 200.000 men.

Poland is almost of equal strength (let alone Nato article 5). 5000 men are not going to do shit all.

What would happen if Poland sends troops into Ukraine outside of NATO? It would make Polish military bases legitimate targets no?

Would would happen if the Germans develop a Klingon-like cloaking device? Would this change the course of the war? ... Really? Considering Poland would send troops to Ukraine or Belarus "outside" of NATO is plain ridiculous and as likely as the example above.

Poland is almost of equal strength (let alone Nato article 5). 5000 men are not going to do shit all.
Well, not if those 5,000 Russians can do as suicide bombers in Poland. Then Putin doesn’t need to feed them in gulags. Win win.

Ukraine had a massive army when war started out in Feb 2022 last year,
but now Ukraine has lost 65 % of its military hardware.
What are Ukrainians going to fight with - AK-47s & AR-15s thats no match for air power, ground assualts forces & Navy support vessels and not to forget Russian Drone, Hypersonic missiles and surplus WW2 tanks on the battlefield just waiting to get the orders ?

Why do you think Russia is acting gung ho after Nato decided NOT to engage Russia with Nuclear counter attack.
If I was Nato I would just sit back and let Putin do whatever to Poland until Russia runs out of Ammo to fight 2 front war.

If you need to quote Hindustan Times for support, you are in trouble.
Inside Pakistan I agree
but if you look at it from global International views
its the best choice - equal to all superpowers - USA - Russia - EU block - even China at times.
Transparent views.

Inside Pakistan I agree
but if you look at it from global International views
its the best choice - equal to all superpowers - USA - Russia - EU block - even China at times.
Transparent views.
I have watched quite a few of Hindustan Times YT videos. Its nothing but clickbait.

Back
Top Bottom