What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s terror by the Russians. They laid sea mines before Ukraine coast. Understandable the ships avoid the direct routes. But this foods terror has less teeth than it was in the past. Ukraine ships 60 percent of grains over land, just 40 percent over the sea routes.
Putin calculating of higher prices on foods won’t pay off. Wheat futures sinking after rising. Soybeans, corns futures sinking.

Sigh all this chest pumping about defeating 50 countries.

Lets talk geopolitically between the superpower and “near superpower”

America:
135 bradleys out of 6000
31 abrams out of 5000
0 combat aircraft out of 12.000

Russia:
Lost almost 12.000 pieces of equipment.
Losing armor and artillery 20 times the replenishment rates. Starting to heavily deplete its soviet stocks

Fact of the matter is.
The near peer is being slowly dismantled into a regional power. Its armada of soviet weaponry forever gone.

At a cost for loose change for USA.

but hey….keep chest pumping if that makes you feel better.

Last edited:
Stating factual information is narcissistic now? I didn't know that. Perhaps you can enlightening me with more wrong information.

You're just mad that you have nothing to argue so you're just taking it out on me.

Absolutely pathetic attempts at trolling, as usual.

No, you're the one jumping up and down saying that Russian is gonna crush Ukraine, NATO and now Turkey.

LMAO.

It's also not an opinion, it is fact. He's a munafiq by the very definition of the word.

I am not denying anything, I'm saying you're quoting a person whom many would consider a munafiq for denying the authenticity of hadith.

To try and predict the future is against Islam, only Allah knows the future, nothing more.

The only one who's coping here is you and corax (and the usual suspects). Y'all expected Russia to sweep Ukraine and it didn't happen, and now more than a year later, all you guys can do is grasp at straws.

"It's war" my ***. We all know what's going on, the difference is that you're too ashamed to admit it.

Says the narcissist who boasts about his "reputation" and brownie points on a forum lol.

Stating factual information is narcissistic now? I didn't know that. Perhaps you can enlightening me with more wrong information.

You're just mad that you have nothing to argue so you're just taking it out on me.

Absolutely pathetic attempts at trolling, as usual.

No, you're the one jumping up and down saying that Russian is gonna crush Ukraine, NATO and now Turkey.

LMAO.

It's also not an opinion, it is fact. He's a munafiq by the very definition of the word.

I am not denying anything, I'm saying you're quoting a person whom many would consider a munafiq for denying the authenticity of hadith.

To try and predict the future is against Islam, only Allah knows the future, nothing more.

The only one who's coping here is you and corax (and the usual suspects). Y'all expected Russia to sweep Ukraine and it didn't happen, and now more than a year later, all you guys can do is grasp at straws.

"It's war" my ***. We all know what's going on, the difference is that you're too ashamed to admit it.

Precisely. And Russia is kicking the collective West's head in. It now has more land than when it started. To top it up, much to your disappointment, they're also thrashing Israeli and US forces in Syria. Even Western news outlets are beginning to admit a impending NATO defeat in Ukraine. LMAO!

That's your prerogative to categorise him that way. I for one will never do that as I believe it's a matter between the individual and Allah.

The Prophet (PBUH) has foretold the future, and some elements have been hinted in the book. It's their for people who wish to see.

I admit Russia was caught by surprise because it didn't expect Ukraine, and the collective West to intervene in such a manner. A miscalculation on their part. Now that they know where they stand, they're going to slowly grind down Ukraine and there is f all NATO and its cheerleaders can do about it. Give it another 6 months or so and we'll see the desperation of the Clown of Kiev.

They cannot even defeat Ukraine and now you and some others are spinning the idea to declare war on Poland, which would immedeatly result in Article 5 and as such full-NATO involvement?

You really should stop :drag: smoking that stuff. :omghaha:

No ones declaring anything. What has been stated is that should Poland attack Belarus, it will be deemed an attack on Russia in which case Russia will have no choice but to enter the realm. I really hope it doesn't go that way and that Poland refrains because such a scenario would most definitely lead to a nuclear exchange.

They cannot even defeat Ukraine and now you and some others are spinning the idea to declare war on Poland, which would immedeatly result in Article 5 and as such full-NATO involvement?

You really should stop :drag: smoking that stuff. :omghaha:
Its not about Article 5 of Nato but
Nato has decided NOT to re-supply Ukraine with any more weapons specifically Biden administration??
Russia in last 2 weeks has destroyed Ukrainian forces 30% military vehicles ??
How do you expect Ukraine to fight or continue to fight Russia ?

As for Poland there is no harm to give a warning to countries that support Ukraine.
But I doubt Russia will go to full fledge war on Poland.

Back
Top Bottom