What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Never forget. The largest terrorist group who made the fatal decision in 1945 are the same people responsible for the regime change and Kiev and the agitators of the war in Ukraine. These are the people who are forcing Ukraine to fight to the last Ukrainian and bringing us closer to a war with much worse outcomes. The only people in history mad enough to do the unthinkable.

Sure the UN is " lying ". Evertone is lying but you.

Your source has ZERO data on grain supply.

As it satands Somalia imports most of its grain from Ukriane,
Funny coming from a jew whose country has broken so many accords, you have the audacity to call someone else a liar:-"Laws Violated: Israel has violated 28 resolutions of the United Nations Security Council (which are legally binding on member-nations U.N. Charter, Article 25 (1945); a few sample resolutions - 54, 111, 233, 234, 236, 248, 250, 252, 256, 262, 267, 270, 280, 285, 298, 313, 316, 468, 476, etc."

Never forget. The largest terrorist group who made the fatal decision in 1945 are the same people responsible for the regime change and Kiev and the agitators of the war in Ukraine. These are the people who are forcing Ukraine to fight to the last Ukrainian and bringing us closer to a war with much worse outcomes. The only people in history mad enough to do the unthinkable.

👆👆Never forget, everything that is written in this comment is pretty much bullshit.👆👆

Also, fire bombings caused more devastation than nukes did. Japan and the US were at war, while Japan literally carried out genocides and mass rapes In Asia, including China and Korea.

Goes to show you that half the people here don't actually know history.

Funny coming from a jew whose country has broken so many accords, you have the audacity to call someone else a liar:-"Laws Violated: Israel has violated 28 resolutions of the United Nations Security Council (which are legally binding on member-nations U.N. Charter, Article 25 (1945); a few sample resolutions - 54, 111, 233, 234, 236, 248, 250, 252, 256, 262, 267, 270, 280, 285, 298, 313, 316, 468, 476, etc."
Cool it with the personal attacks. Also he's not wrong on the matter.

don't change the situation much ukraine already recieved storm shadow which have longer rtange . this one only have 300km of range

by the way i believe russia airdefence will have harder time intercepting stormshadow than these mgm-140 ATACMS

Yeah, they would have been nice much earlier in the war. But trickling support it is.

Still. It adds to the ammunition stocks

👆👆Never forget, everything that is written in this comment is pretty much bullshit.👆👆

Also, fire bombings caused more devastation than nukes did. Japan and the US were at war, while Japan literally carried out genocides and mass rapes In Asia, including China and Korea.

Goes to show you that half the people here don't actually know history.

Says the good for nothing "Think Tank Analyst". I didn't mention fire bombings......that's a different story in itself.
I insinuated the use of Nukes by the number one terroriser. The only country savage enough to have used them knowing the devastation it would cause. This is the country now backing Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.
It's clear that you MUST defend the West to validate that Canadian VISA application, no matter what. But I for one will call a spade a spade no matter what. Remember, those that back the Zionist alliance are now part of them. Keep up the good work 👍

Yeah, they would have been nice much earlier in the war. But trickling support it is.

Still. It adds to the ammunition stocks
the only saving grace for them now is that they can be launched from the current equipment in Ukraine army and don't need any extensive or special training to be used and their prices is arouind 1/3rd of storm shadow
otherwise if i were Ukraine I preferred more storm shadow

Last edited:
you do realise I am not only talking about Russian military but Russia as a whole as a nation as a people and there GDP grew 3.3% in April 2023 the latest figures

thats better than most European economies who have "sanctioned" Russia

But did you check from what level they have this "incredible 3.3% rise? +3.3 from barely nothing is still nothing and I'm convinced even with a decline or even recession most if not all Western countries are well above Russia's economy and general lining standard.

Total Annihilation | The Parties Use Weapons Of Mass Destruction. Military Summary For 2023.7.22

Knowing the GDP would require transparent, verifiable, and comprehensive national income statistics.
yeah, i miss this for Germany long time....its all so "fummeling" here. E.g. the Bloomberg shows up the losses of Germany due to the sanktions against Russia in August 2022, 100+ Billion. But in Germany this information was not shown, in no german media. Over a half year later the "chief-Econom" of the German Gov, Fratzscher, said official that he expected a loss of ~100 billion for 2023 due to the sanctions. So Blomberg came up with it in 2022 for 2022. The german gov is silent. Then german gov bring the same up for 2023. But it is a lie cause it already happend for 2022, one can read it all detailed at Blomberg 2022. So all what one read about germanys economy today in Germany is a lie or at least over a year old, has nothing to do with the actuell economic.

I don't understand this strategy of trickle aid. Biden doesn't need authorization to drawdown US stock and send it to Ukraine. So why is he sending in piecemeal instead of all at once.
Draw down is taken active US military stock to Ukraine, if you transfer too much it hurt US own warfighting capability....

Back
Top Bottom