What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

FiUbLcXUYAAAUO4

Captured?
Last time they claimed to capture leopard tank only for it to remain in gray zone as ofcourse they did not manage to extract it.

Surely we will see a video of them driving or pulling it on the roads instead of standing next to it!

Abandoned vehicles in the grey zone got bombed by Tornado-S and shattered.

Turkey ranks #165/180 on the Freedom of the Press Index

They are there for a reason.
Oh, no. That's not what I'm asking. I agree with that, but rather I'm asking if there's data on how many journalists have been arrested.

Oh, no. That's not what I'm asking. I agree with that, but rather I'm asking if there's data on how many journalists have been arrested.

Numbers vary but it is certain freedom of press is not something that Turkey really has now.

after months of this counter offensive getting no where and NATO refusing to even give a timeline to Ukraine for NATO membership Ukrainians should start peace talks with Russia as they have no security guarantee after the war

give up the territory and save your men

look what US did to Saddam, Gaddafi and Mujahideen same fate awaits the Ukrainians only worse

there's dead bodies everywhere and its clear Ukraine will never win this war

West is drip feeding them equipment and Russia is only getting stronger

its a very sad situation for Ukraine and this clown actor is happy to send more people to their deaths

have they even managed to reach the outskirts of Bakhmut which only fell few weeks ago

this war has to stop

Back
Top Bottom