What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Probably not.

Even if Turkey does everything the EU wants and even more, there will always be EU members that will object solely on the fact that they either consider Turkey to be a part of Europe (which is weird because Turkey has always been aEuropean power), or simply because Turkey is majority muslim (which is also weird because the EU is officially a secular union).

Turkey forget that in EU is Cyprus and Greece will deny Turkey to join EU. Also to join EU, they will want Turkey must move away the troops from Cyprus as is not possible to join EU when you are already in conflict with otherEu country.

You need to report the complete story. Sultan Erdogan wants his pound of flesh in return. He wants EU membership in exchange. Big price to pay for Europe and NATO to let a Muslim majority country like Turkey into the EU.

You need to report the complete story.

For years it was there was hope that Turkey would rise up and meet the minimum standarts to enter the EU.

Have you read how many jurnalists have been arrested in recent years in turkey ?

Under Erdugan turkey has slim chance of entering the EU.

BTW , there is already a muslim majority country member of the EU : Albania .

~

Last edited:
Last edited:
You need to report the complete story.

For years it was there was hope that Turkey would rise up and meet the minimum standarts to enter the EU.

Have you read how many jurnalists have been arrested in recent years in turkey ?

Under Erdugan turkey has slim chance of entering the EU.

BTW , there is already a muslim majority country member of the EU : Albania .

~
They are not member.

I said this from day one of the conflict, but every time I mentioned it I was shot down for being pro-Russian. Vindicated now!! 😈 Ukraine couldn't join NATO since 2014 when the Russians instigated the war in the Donbas and annexed Crimea because since then Ukraine has been in an ongoing armed conflict and it's territory violated. NATO can't accept states who are in an ongoing conflict. To allow Ukraine to join NATO before the war is over would be suicide. And even if or when the Russians are defeated and there is a settlement, it would be extremely risky to allow a corrupt state like Ukraine to join. Since day one zelensky has been trying to instigate a war between NATO and Russia, and I have no doubt that if Ukraine were to become part of NATO, they would try to provoke the Russians into attacking again and starting a war with NATO. I recently said that the US could adopt a stance where it can provide unconditional support to Ukraine without it being part of NATO, and this is exactly what the Americans are doing, they ain't stupid enough to allow the likes of Ukraine to lead themselves into a direct war with Russia.
That’s all stupid accusations for a war of aggression. If corruption is a reason to go to war then wars will be everywhere, which country has no corruption?
Even if corruption in Ukraine is severe that’s internal matter. what has it to do with other countries or with Russia?
This war is caused by greed. Putin is a thief. Russia is 16x larger than Ukraine. But Putin wants more. That’s it. All wars have to do with lands, people and minerals.

Back
Top Bottom