What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You need to report the complete story. Sultan Erdogan wants his pound of flesh in return. He wants EU membership in exchange. Big price to pay for Europe and NATO to let a Muslim majority country like Turkey into the EU.
No, he asked for it and he didn't get it.

Instead the terms of the agreement are that inexchange for Sweden's ascension, Turkey gets economic and military restrictions lifted, and support by Sweden for Turkish membership of the EU.

No, he asked for it and he didn't get it.

Instead the terms of the agreement are that inexchange for Sweden's ascension, Turkey gets economic and military restrictions lifted, and support by Sweden for Turkish membership of the EU.

I didn't say he got it, I said what he wants in return.

I didn't say he got it, I said what he wants in return.
But you implied that the deal is off without it.

Come on bro, we go through this every time we talk. You make a comment that clearly means one thing, and when you get confronted about it, you end up back tracking.

But you implied that the deal is off without it.

Come on bro, we go through this every time we talk. You make a comment that clearly means one thing, and when you get confronted about it, you end up back tracking.

Learn to read!! It's you who is putting your own spin on it. Where did I say he got it? I just said what he wants in return.

Learn to read!! It's you who is putting your own spin on it. Where did I say he got it? I just said what he wants in return.
You said, and I quote

"You need to report the complete story. Sultan Erdogan wants his pound of flesh in return. He wants EU membership in exchange. Big price to pay for Europe and NATO to let a Muslim majority country like Turkey into the EU."

You know what you meant, and so does everyone else.

Don't try to back track now. 🙃

You said, and I quote

"You need to report the complete story. Sultan Erdogan wants his pound of flesh in return. He wants EU membership in exchange. Big price to pay for Europe and NATO to let a Muslim majority country like Turkey into the EU."

You know what you meant, and so does everyone else.

Don't try to back track now. 🙃

So you're going to tell me what I meant 😏 even when I didn't say it?! 😂 Still butthurt I see after I showed you were wrong about your claim of imminent civil war in Russia 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom