What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

No, he asked for it and he didn't get it.

Instead the terms of the agreement are that inexchange for Sweden's ascension, Turkey gets economic and military restrictions lifted, and support by Sweden for Turkish membership of the EU.
Every EU country has a veto, and it is unlikely that Turkey get acceptance until they reintroduce full democracy regardless of the position of Sweden.

So you're going to tell me what I meant 😏 even when I didn't say it?! 😂 Still butthurt I see after I showed you were wrong about your claim of imminent civil war in Russia 😂😂😂
No, you were lying back then too, because that's what you do, lie.

Every EU country has a veto, and it is unlikely that Turkey get acceptance until they reintroduce full democracy regardless of the position of Sweden.
They have full democracy, the issue is what the EU considers human rights and corruption which have always been a sticking point.

Regardless, so long as Cyprus has a veto, Turkey will never get in.

Lets be honest, Turkey will never join EU.
Probably not.

Even if Turkey does everything the EU wants and even more, there will always be EU members that will object solely on the fact that they either consider Turkey to not be a part of Europe (which is weird because Turkey has always been a European power), or simply because Turkey is majority muslim (which is also weird because the EU is officially a secular union).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom