What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You being a fighting man? You gotta be kidding me. I am pretty sure you were dishonorably discharged from the US military. I mean what kind of an American veteran sits in a public forum hours and hours and writes big paragraphs as if people have time to read all of that gibberish and as if he is proving something?

Back to the story, when I originally posted the tweet about the AMX-10RC, I posted it because it was about the tin armor of those combat vehicle that doesn't prevent artillery shells from penetrating it and killing its screw. Now, let us hear from the Kyiv Post. 👇

Source: https://www.kyivpost.com/post/19017

"Spartanets’ comment supported this overall assessment: 'The guns are good; the observation devices are very good. But unfortunately, there is thin armor and it’s impractical to use them in the front line [attack].'”

Now, if you want to claim the Ukrainians are using for it something that the vehicle was not designed for, that is your prerogative. All I care about is conveying the bad news on the Ukrainian side. I really have no interest in reading the gibberish that you're writing in big paragraphs. And looking at the amount of big paragraphs that you write in these pages, it seems you have a plenty of times in your hands and you might not have a day job. So perhaps this is your way of killing your time. :laughcry:🤣

Well, I am not the one that say IFV and just about all other Armoured Vehicle need to be a tank.

Beside that, you have 0, let's count them, ZERO, point on my entire post beside calling me "Dishonorable discharged". You do know I STILL KNOW MY STUFF EVEN IF I AM DISHONHORABLE DISCHARGED, right? You don't just give back all your knowledge you learn from basic, AIT and actually serving from battlefield, That's illogical.

Or you think if you are dishonorable discharged, and you will need to go thru some kind of machine to empty your brain back to the Army, so you know nothing??

Dude, you are worse than dumping info into ocean.

Last edited:
What you think China doing sitting Silently. Don't you think fall of Russia will bing fall of China in next 50 years times perhaps next 100 years. If nato defeats Russia and there will no other enemy will left for them then China as they already defeated muslim world. Dont you thinking China will be in deep trouble after Russian defeat. Just a question. I want to hear your thoughts please
First of all, you said it like China is not already in problem.

Chinese population is in decline at a rate even worse than Russia. Economy is not growing at double digit, and replacement market is now emerge in other SEA/SA country. Unless you are a die hard Chinese fans, you would see a downward trajectory to a tune of the next 2 to 3 decades as the other Asian nation catches up. You can't expect China to grow at a rate people seen between early 2000s to early 2010s

NATO, despite what people here mostly believe is non-political. They are a pure military alliance. And to which they have one advantage. Which mean they don't care what individual countries do. US can be the world leading economy, that have no concern on NATO as much as North Macedonia because that is a treaty, so NATO would have to treat US the same as as North Macedonia. As such, they weren't limited on membership, again, as long as other NATO member agree.

The world has long been divided into 3 spheres, even as I type you can see the different now, it's North America, Europe and Asia. While Asia has half the people of the world, but still only manage 1/3 of world economy. That's in itself is very alarming, because that's lacking has to be compensated by someone else, and that someone else is what and why the world economy is tilted toward the west right now. Can Asia as a whole pull the entire region out? I don't know, I can't see into the future.

As for whether or not China be next after Russian defeat. Well, I can write a 20 pages essay here for that political position alone, but I will simply say this.

NATO would be coming for China only as long as China themselves wanting them to be.

What China always say is for US to accept the role of China in Asia, the problem is, the reverse is also true. US is in Asia and they aren't leaving either, I mean I don'\t see US packing up and abandoning Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indian Ocean, Guam and Hawaii anytime soon. And even if they do, this decision is not up to China to decide. Which mean the only way China insist on this to happen is by force. And that would be the reason why NATO is drawn in.

Summer Operations | Sides On The Path Towards Nuclear Escalation. Military Summary For 2023.07.04

You being a fighting man? You gotta be kidding me. I am pretty sure you were dishonorably discharged from the US military. I mean what kind of an American veteran sits in a public forum hours and hours and writes big paragraphs as if people have time to read all of that gibberish and as if he is proving something?
I am in awe of his detailed paragraphs. Western militaries have tens of thousands of soldiers that go to another profession after they leave the military. As for him being on this forum, why is his posting here inferior to you spending /wasting your time here.

Your time is wasted as half your posts are twitter links that never get clicked. Nothing new or imaginative. Occasionally you will take time to have a position and link an actual article vs. twitter from Russia MoD. I don't need to be on this forum to find Russian twitter lies. I can get it directly vs. you being the middle man.

Back
Top Bottom