What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yesterday the Iskander allegedly destroyed all the ukrainians at the bridgehead, and now just the EW system. Fact is the ukrainians control the area around the Antonovsky bridge, and the russians failed trying to regain the area. This place is still a headache for Russia and an opportunity for the ukrainians.

You being a fighting man? You gotta be kidding me. I am pretty sure you were dishonorably discharged from the US military. I mean what kind of an American veteran sits in a public forum hours and hours and writes big paragraphs as if people have time to read all of that gibberish and as if he is proving something?

Back to the story, when I originally posted the tweet about the AMX-10RC, I posted it because it was about the tin armor of those combat vehicle that doesn't prevent artillery shells from penetrating it and killing its screw. Now, let us hear from the Kyiv Post. 👇

Source: https://www.kyivpost.com/post/19017

"Spartanets’ comment supported this overall assessment: 'The guns are good; the observation devices are very good. But unfortunately, there is thin armor and it’s impractical to use them in the front line [attack].'”

Now, if you want to claim the Ukrainians are using for it something that the vehicle was not designed for, that is your prerogative. All I care about is conveying the bad news on the Ukrainian side. I really have no interest in reading the gibberish that you're writing in big paragraphs. And looking at the amount of big paragraphs that you write in these pages, it seems you have a plenty of times in your hands and you might not have a day job. So perhaps this is your way of killing your time. :laughcry:🤣

Look. This type of disrespect is unwarranted. Soldiers do not remain soldiers for lifetime. These people have a life and have every right to post in military-focused forums. Digitalization has brought us all together on these platforms. Normal people can learn from those who have served in armed forces of any country. These people can provide insight that is far more valuable than questionable tweets.

Be thankful that somebody of note is addressing you and providing you good information. Many do not get responses from people of note.

The Russians got a British Storm Shadow Cruise missile with its electronic guidance system intact.. according to the Russians MOD..!
At 3:12

Last edited:
🇺🇸🐮💩 Analysis of the Situation in Ukraine by US Milbloggers of "Institute for the Study of War" (ISW):

🤥🇺🇸🇩🇪🇺🇦: This is not what the mysterious authority of the Russian milbloggers demanded. The Russians are smarter than the US morons and know that vessels would be easily hit by artillery. Otherwise the report offers no serious military information, instead infamous lies about deported Ukrainian children, which do not exist in the liberated areas. If there is nothing good to report from the front, then they just throw out a lot of snot to make the enemy look bad. This is how morally degenerate and rotten pack behaves. ISW 👉🚽

⚠ Warning! ISW is a troll entity linked to the US regime. The henchmen spread propaganda and disinformation instead of providing a picture of the situation on the front, which is evident from the mostly fruitless frontline information.

💬 The Text is quoted verbatim, including the often horrifying misspelling of localities. The respective source is linked in the footer.

🔻 July 3 Key Takeaways 👻

▪ Ukrainian forces conducted counteroffensive operations in at least four sectors of the front and made marginal advances on July 3.

▪ Russian milbloggers have seized on recent Ukrainian activity on the east (left) bank of Kherson Oblast to call for an increased presence of small river vessels and equipment in the Dnipro River to prevent further Ukrainian advances.

▪ Russian Security Council Deputy Chairperson Dmitry Medvedev published an essay that reamplified inflammatory Russian rhetoric towards Ukraine and the West, likely to undermine support for Ukraine at the upcoming NATO summit

▪ Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reiterated boilerplate rhetoric about the current state of the war in Ukraine and the Wagner Group rebellion on July 3.

▪ Russian forces continued drone and missile strikes against rear areas in Ukraine overnight and during the day on July 3.

▪ The Kremlin continues to use tools of digital authoritarianism to surveil Russia’s domestic population and aims to expand domestic production of surveillance technology.

▪ Ukrainian and Russian forces continued limited attacks on the Svatove-Kreminna line and south of Kreminna.

▪ Russian and Ukrainian forces continued ground attacks in the Bakhmut area.

▪ Ukrainian forces reportedly continued limited ground attacks in western Donetsk Oblast, near the Donetsk-Zaporizhia oblasts administrative border, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast.

▪ Official Russian sources continue to claim that Russian forces repel all Ukrainian assaults on the east (left) bank of Kherson Oblast near the Antonivsky Bridge.

▪ The Wagner Group is reportedly suspending regional recruitment on a temporary basis.

▪ Russian officials continue efforts to portray Russia as a safe custodian of Ukrainian children while inadvertently confirming that Russia is facilitating mass deportations of Ukrainian children to the Russian Federation.

****/sitreports /@TheStudyofWar/👻/
Join SITREP🔺Map Reports - Top Videos - Analyse

Oh, uh, another wonderwaffle. And i wonder, why is this mighty skyshield-Dingsbums not already in Ukropitekistan and is defending it to at least 1000% from the ebil rooskie missiles?

Oh, i forgot: The laws of physics are still there and even these ubermighty israeli missiles can't trick them. There is a significant difference, defending a tiny place against attacks from one direction against slow targets, to defending an giant area from all directions against all kinds of real missiles. Not some Quassam type pipe with KNO3+sugar and some explosive, flying somewhere. And don't forget the Russian SEAD, the last time the mighty Patriot PAC-3 fired 32 missiles without hitting anything, the ukropitek Gestapo aka SBU gone apeshit to defend the honor of the american MIC.

Are the people who filmed it even alive??
Yes purely physics
I once said hypersonic missiles are much of overhype. The war proves me right.

That’s cheap propaganda. Russia’s oil, gas, minerals revenues sinking like a stone in ocean, be just a fraction compared to prewar periods. The world turns away from fossil energy. Russia’s economy produces nothing but weapons. The common Russians will see the reality when the painting is off.

The Russians got a British Storm Shadow Cruise missile with its electronic system intact.. according to the Russians MOD..!
At 3:12

I‘m afraid Storm Shadow electronics isn’t sourced from washing machines so Russia isn’t going to be able to diddly squat with an intact Storm Shadow,

Back
Top Bottom