What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Ukrainians Continue To Develop Operational Success At Orekhov. Military Summary For 2023.07.05

I‘m afraid Storm Shadow electronics isn’t sourced from washing machines so Russia isn’t going to be able to diddly squat with an intact Storm Shadow,

Exactly what i thought when i saw that report !! The storm shadow electronics is incompatiable with duplication with washing machine electronics - i mean "washtronics" that russia is so keen on.

China may be able to make heads and tails of it but China has so many systems that can compare with Storm - they would not be interested in it either.

Exactly what i thought when i saw that report !! The storm shadow electronics is incompatiable with duplication with washing machine electronics - i mean "washtronics" that russia is so keen on.

China may be able to make heads and tails of it but China has so many systems that can compare with Storm - they would not be interested in it either.

The use of reprogrammable FPGA’s makes it possible to ‘wipe’ the algorithm when the platform encounters an unexpected event. So if the enemy retrieves an intact electronic component they will not be able to reverse engineer or expose vulnerabilities of the platform. Of course, since Storm Shadow is European I don’t 100% know if the above is true for Storm Shadow but I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t.

1353507786954.jpg

Summer Operations | The Russians Hold The Red Line. Military Summary For 2023.07.05

Back
Top Bottom