What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Operation Day-D | Nuclear Provocation To Be. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.07.04

Okay, I know I am just dumping info into ocean, because there ARE AIN'T NO WAY YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS.

There are 5 different stages on any offensive operation. You have to mount in order to be successful.

1.) Reconnaissance
2.) Force Deposition
3.) Assault
4.) Blocking
5.) Exploitation

Reconnaissance

Recon is the first step, unless you only have 1 route/avenue or whatever you call it, for attack, you ALWAYS conduct Reconnaissance in order to determine the depth of your enemy, according to US Army Field Menu (FM 3.2) there are the following reconnaissance operation you can conduct.

A.) Long Range Reconnaissance - Essentially insertion of small units for the role of reconnaissance, this is limited by the scope (how much enemy info you can get) and the endurance of the unit. This is done by a light infantry unit, either air assault unit or special force

B.) Armoured Reconnaissance - This is the lease time sensitive option, essentially you are brining in the armour assault element into light reconnaissance. Basically you assault as you look thru your enemy

C.) Force Reconnaissance - This is the most comprehensive level of the 3 operation. You attack and hold an enemy land in order to see the response from your enemy, you may further on and assault deep into your enemy with your force, or you can retreat if the enemy is more overwhelming. Basically you do this to see what will your enemy use to throw back at you.

Force Deposition

Once you know the enemy faction in the area, you will response with sufficient force to try to respond to the enemy deposition. You may want to attack one spot and not the other, or attack both spot equally depends on strategy and flanking structure

You always position your own force to cover the enemy, in fact, in all local offensive, you don't attack until your force deposition to your enemy is 3 to 1.

Assault

The attack. Based on the planning made by reconning the enemy and deploying your own force. you basically attack with everything you can push forward with your hand to try to subdue the enemy in the area.

Blocking

Blocking force is a type of force within your attacking force that are not use for main attack, but instead going after enemy infrastructure, backlog, camping/emplacement, tactical targets such as radio relay, C&C and so on. Those force would either by-pass or divert from your main assault force in order to hit those objectives, their roles is to isolate your enemy's main force by confusing or disabling the enemy rear so they can't send in reinforcement for their main event

Exploitation

Exploitation is done once your force have made break thru with enemies. You either uses the unused main force to do exploitation or you use the blocking force to do it, either way, your main strike force would be put into the rear to rearm and regroup from the fight so you rotate your force.

Any offensive without exploitation is literally pointless because that is the way why you want to jump the enemy line to begin with. You break thru at one point and use that point to stack on your own line and roll up your enemy that way.

That's the offensive operation. As for Armour Fighting Vehicle

This

View attachment 936613

is different than this

View attachment 936610

which is different than this

View attachment 936612

which is different than this

View attachment 936611

The first one is a Mobile Gun System, or M1128, similar to the AMX-10RC (Which does not stand for Recon btw, it stand for Wheeled Cannon). It is a wheel based gun platform, it is used to provide a quick support solution to frontline action, you don't shoot and wait there, or go with the armour unit because you are twice as quick as any tracked platform, you basically use its speed to go behind enemy line and engage and with the balance of Speed and Firepower, they are not used to frontal enemy. This would be used for armoured recon and exploitation listed above.

The second one is a M2 Bradley IFV, they carry infantry in support of any Armour Assault. But they are not used to support an armour assault, they are there to bring the infantry up to the line after an armour assault. IFV used to support infantry, not support tank, they are relatively well armoured for infantry but would probably not survive more than 2 rounds from 100+mm tank round. They are for the infantry assault on the Assault Phase above.

The third one is a M3 Bradley CFV, they don't carry infantry, they are solely used for scouting, and you replace your infantry compartment with more ammunition and sensory package. You have more access to terrain and sensor (like heat/IR/FLIR/NVG and so on) These are for single up on the line and use them as eye of the battlefield on the armour assault in the assault phase.

Last one is a tank. They are big gun, slow but heavily protected. All of the above will go boom if they were hit by a 155 or 152, this will take several round before it go down. It is heavily protected but extremely slow. They are used for punching thru the enemy line

And finally, please do not send me any link that have "Fandom" in it. Unlike you, I am a fighting man, I fought with these tank, not play video games with it.​

You being a fighting man? You gotta be kidding me. I am pretty sure you were dishonorably discharged from the US military. I mean what kind of an American veteran sits in a public forum hours and hours and writes big paragraphs as if people have time to read all of that gibberish and as if he is proving something?

Back to the story, when I originally posted the tweet about the AMX-10RC, I posted it because it was about the tin armor of those combat vehicle that doesn't prevent artillery shells from penetrating it and killing its screw. Now, let us hear from the Kyiv Post. 👇

Source: https://www.kyivpost.com/post/19017

"Spartanets’ comment supported this overall assessment: 'The guns are good; the observation devices are very good. But unfortunately, there is thin armor and it’s impractical to use them in the front line [attack].'”

Now, if you want to claim the Ukrainians are using for it something that the vehicle was not designed for, that is your prerogative. All I care about is conveying the bad news on the Ukrainian side. I really have no interest in reading the gibberish that you're writing in big paragraphs. And looking at the amount of big paragraphs that you write in these pages, it seems you have a plenty of times in your hands and you might not have a day job. So perhaps this is your way of killing your time. :laughcry:🤣

Last edited:
You being a fighting man? You gotta be kidding me. I am pretty sure you were dishonorably discharged from the US military. I mean what kind of an American veteran sits in a public forum hours and hours and writes big paragraphs as if people have time to read all of that gibberish and as if he is proving something?

Back to the story, when I originally posted the tweet about the AMX-10RC, I posted it because it was about the tin armor of that combat vehicle that doesn't prevent artillery shells from penetrating it and killing its screw. Now, let us hear from the Kyiv Post. 👇

Source: https://www.kyivpost.com/post/19017

"Spartanets’ comment supported this overall assessment: 'The guns are good; the observation devices are very good. But unfortunately, there is thin armor and it’s impractical to use them in the front line [attack].'”

Now, if you want to claim the Ukrainians are using for it something that the vehicle was not designed for, that is your prerogative. All I care about is conveying the bad news on the Ukrainian side. I really have no interest in reading the gibberish that you're writing in big paragraphs. And looking at the amount of big paragraphs that you write in these pages, it seems you have a plenty of times in your hands and you might not have a day job. So perhaps this is your way of killing your time. :laughcry:🤣
In other words, you will not learn nor listen.

You're not helping your case, you're just proving that what you call your views are nothing more than ignorance.

You aren't even interested in presenting bad news, you're just interested in presenting propaganda, even if said propaganda is outright fake.

2 threads with thousands of pages, and you've learned absolutely nothing.

What you do is absolutely immoral and disgusting.

Good news for common Europe air defense

Coming faster than expected: Sky shield EIIS
The iron shield will protect Europe against all potential aerial attacks from Russia. Putin can no longer blackmail Europe with terror bombings and nukes.

View attachment 936780

Oh, uh, another wonderwaffle. And i wonder, why is this mighty skyshield-Dingsbums not already in Ukropitekistan and is defending it to at least 1000% from the ebil rooskie missiles?

Oh, i forgot: The laws of physics are still there and even these ubermighty israeli missiles can't trick them. There is a significant difference, defending a tiny place against attacks from one direction against slow targets, to defending an giant area from all directions against all kinds of real missiles. Not some Quassam type pipe with KNO3+sugar and some explosive, flying somewhere. And don't forget the Russian SEAD, the last time the mighty Patriot PAC-3 fired 32 missiles without hitting anything, the ukropitek Gestapo aka SBU gone apeshit to defend the honor of the american MIC.

Are the people who filmed it even alive??

Last edited:
In other words, you will not learn nor listen.

You're not helping your case, you're just proving that what you call your views are nothing more than ignorance.

You aren't even interested in presenting bad news, you're just interested in presenting propaganda, even if said propaganda is outright fake.

2 threads with thousands of pages, and you've learned absolutely nothing.

What you do is absolutely immoral and disgusting.

Yada yada. Post something related to the conflict or shut up, you effing MUG.

Back to the main story, 👇

Western global colonial imperial hegemony has been put on notice by the world that it will no longer tolerate its arrogance and hubris.

Last edited:
Yada yada. Post something related to the conflict or shut up, you effing MUG.

Back to the main story, 👇

Western global colonial imperial hegemony has been put on notice by the world that it will no longer tolerate its arrogance and hubris.
It IS related to the conflict, you troglodyte.

You spread false information about this conflict, he corrected you.

Have some shame.

Funny how youre complaining about others not sticking to the topic and post this event which has nothing to do with the war.

If you think neither are a problem, then you're the one who's brainwashed.

They're both a problem.

This is what I mean by you spreading false information.

Nowhere is it ever implied that the offensive is facing a draw down or being curtailed.

Ukraine NEVER talks about its offensives. It didn't talk about its take over of Kherson and Kharkiv until weeks after Ukraine liberated them from Russian occupation.

Last edited:
Oh, uh, another wonderwaffle. And i wonder, why is this mighty skyshield-Dingsbums not already in Ukropitekistan and is defending it to at least 1000% from the ebil rooskie missiles?

Oh, i forgot: The laws of physics are still there and even these ubermighty israeli missiles can't trick them. There is a significant difference, defending a tiny place against attacks from one direction against slow targets, to defending an giant area from all directions against all kinds of real missiles. Not some Quassam type pipe with KNO3+sugar and some explosive, flying somewhere. And don't forget the Russian SEAD, the last time the mighty Patriot PAC-3 fired 32 missiles without hitting anything, the ukropitek Gestapo aka SBU gone apeshit to defend the honor of the american MIC.

Are the people who filmed it even alive??
Where are the russian satellite images proving the destruction of those Patriot systems? ..

Back
Top Bottom