What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Personally I think Lindsey needs to learn to keep his mouth shut, especially after his comments last week about killing Russians. He’s just fanning the flames
I actually agree with this. Lady Graham is a walking PR nightmare and has always been one.

It's a war, if Russia is allowed to attack Ukrainian territory, so is Ukraine allowed to attack Russian territory.

Just because the Russians are incompetent, doesn't mean they didn't try.

And nice job with your subtle racism. This is why I don't trust online Chinese nationalists, they make stupid claims and almost all of then harbor racist views.

Prigozhin him self admitted to 20K Russian deaths, and as the Russian propagandist Girkin rightly pointed out that still leaves about 20k unaccounted for (10k were allowed to head back to Russia), which means that at the very least Russian losses are 40k

Wagner is leaving Bakhmut knowing full well that it's going to get encircled. Prigozhin wouldn't leave if he was confident that Russia could hold the city.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Does CCP monkeys get hard on seeing ukraine losing some of its soldiers.

we will see how your ccp donkey army take tiny taiwan, no wonder pussy ccp cant take over a tiny island...cause daddy usa will **** u left and right lmao

Mods, cursing and insult. Clean up please.

It's a war, if Russia is allowed to attack Ukrainian territory, so is Ukraine allowed to attack Russian territory.

Just because the Russians are incompetent, doesn't mean they didn't try.

And nice job with your subtle racism. This is why I don't trust online Chinese nationalists, they make stupid claims and almost all of then harbor racist views.

Prigozhin him self admitted to 20K Russian deaths, and as the Russian propagandist Girkin rightly pointed out that still leaves about 20k unaccounted for (10k were allowed to head back to Russia), which means that at the very least Russian losses are 40k

Wagner is leaving Bakhmut knowing full well that it's going to get encircled. Prigozhin wouldn't leave if he was confident that Russia could hold the city.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

How come the pro russian camp always exaggerate everything the ukrainian authorities share?
I am not pro or anti Russian. I am interested in how media shapes perception and how mass media influence the populace.

Last edited:

I am not pro or anti Russian. I am interested in how media shapes perception and how mass media influence the populace.
No, you're pro-Russia. No need to pretend otherwise.

Unlucky for you, I tend to stay within forum rules. Asking the mods to intervene won't result in what you hope it will (you're trying to get me banned lol).

~​

Fire breaks out at oil refinery in Russian Krasnodar Krai​

ac4dc7b23a3e68f2af9b737ae79724d1

The Afipsky oil refinery caught fire in Krasnodar Krai of the Russian Federation, with the fire likely caused by a drone strike.

Source: Veniamin Kondratyev, the governor of Krasnodar Krai, on Telegram; SHOT, a Russian Telegram channel; Baza, a Russian independent Telegram channel

Quote from Kondratyev: "A fire breaks out on the premises of the Afipsky oil refinery in Severskaya district. One of the fuel oil distillation units is on fire. The preliminary cause is the strike of a UAV."

Lmao.

I doubt Graham cares. It's probably good PR for him, makes him look more like a patriotic American. Then again it's Lindsey fucking Graham we're talking about, he'll probably find a way to **** up this PR hole in one.
No, Graham cares little. I don’t think he has any plan to make holiday in Moscow. Russia’s gulags can be very boring.

Where Russia air defense?

Ukraine drones attacking Russia rich and famous in Moscow. Well done.

Russia’s rich and famous are hardcore supporters of the war against Ukraine. They make big profits from bloodshed, from stealing others people.

1685524274858.png

Then stop using using the word Jewlinsky. I agree that abuse has no place not his forum, then be consistent with it. Don’t give a racist nickname (fake one at that) to any leader but feel insulted yourself

From what you write ,one would think it was Ukraine that conducted a surprise attack on " Pearl Sevastopol " eliminationg the Russian fleet in the black see.

And not an unprovoked brtutal invasion of Russia to Ukraine in order to conquer it.

Irrelevant Whatabotism.

~
Not irrelevant, point is don’t apply double standard. Wars can start for a number of unjustified reasons. Once it begins, you and others draw an arbitrary line that a set of morality principles has to apply here uniquely when none has been applied in the past.

I want Russia to lose now that it started the war. Ultimately Russia should have understood the reality of its military and financial strength and just been a manipulator. Instead the fear driven political culture where reality was hidden got it into this mess.

Iraq (in 2003, not prior to that) was also a defender that had not initiated a ‘Pearl Sevastapol’ action and was attacked unprovoked under a false pretext.

Your moral double standard (based on your flag) is suspect as it was Israel supported militia that massacred thousands in 1982 in Sabra and Shatila camps so you will not understand it.

In fact what you say (or anybody on this forum says) about moral standard or double standard is irrelevant. BUt what is irrelevant is when Europeans amplify this thought you project, the world knows better and doesn’t fall in line.

This is why non NATO/non-Europeans have not openly condemned. They have chosen neutrality as the path ahead. South Africa is having a BRIC summit (as stupid as it is to have it ) and give Putin diplomatic immunity just to make a point.

Where Russia air defense?

Ukraine drones attacking Russia rich and famous in Moscow. Well done.

Russia’s rich and famous are hardcore supporters of the war against Ukraine. They make big profits from bloodshed, from stealing others people.

View attachment 932447

exactly - so much for the S400 superweapon being able to shoot down absolutely anything in a 400km range .... another Russian wonder weapon that is proven to be full of .....

Last edited:
exactly - so much for the S400 superweapon being able to shoot down absolutely anything in a 400km range .... another Russian wonder weapon that is proven to be full of .....
S400 is useless against such small slow and deep flying drones. Ukraine attacking Moscow with hammhead shark drones. A newly developed drones.

1685530442973.png

Everything. Am not talking about the Geneva Convention but includes the undocumented moral arguments, pre and post WW II, from all sides. If anyone has precedents, it is US. We firebombed JPN and Germany, remember? But we did not employed the same in Iraq and Afghanistan. We developed more precise munition, true that it is less out of those moral concerns and more out of tactical needs, but the outcome is still the same -- less civilian casualties.

Before our squadron deployed to Desert Storm, we had a briefing where our ROE were three main items:

- Aircrew recovery
- Airframe recovery
- Target destruction

Basically, if any sortie is uncertain when over the target, RTB fully armed if necessary. The rules were not absolute for all situations but at least they gave us what we called 'partly cloudy' guidance rather than full haze and fog as so often happened in previous generations of air strikes. Am using weather terms metaphorically here.

Avoidance of civilian casualties -- as much as tactically feasible -- is now embedded in Western armed forces. Russia do not have to be signatory to our agreements regarding conducts in warfare but that does not exclude Russia from criticism and even legal prosecution if necessary.
If you lie to yourself over and over again then you begin to believe your own lies:-

Problems with the B-1 strategic bomber (all 91 B-1s in service have been grounded due to problems with the engines) have virtually guaranteed the continued use of the B-52H until the mid 1990s, and probably beyond. In Operation Desert Storm, B-52s were used to conduct round-the-clock carpet bombing attacks against Iraqi troop concentrations and defenses. In addition to high-explosive bombs, the B-52s saturated Iraqi positions with anti-personnell and anti-armor bombs.
---From: Gulf War - A Comprehensive Guide to People, Places & Weapons by Col. Walter J. Boyne, U.S. A.F. (RET) Signet, 1991

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom