What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

no matter if they build missile with half the size and 1/4h of the price tag , for me that make a lot more sense , than use the missile that are far more useful if it come to war with NATO for example .

a 700-800km cruise missile is far more than enough for 95% of targets in Ukraine.
i guess they think they only knew only one war scenario and think this war is also like that one and use the missiles that they built for that scenario, or maybe they don't think at all and do things based like the hammered in habit and are not able to see the difference
Yes the Russians make lots of missiles like other countries make different chicken dishes. the Russians follow Putin, a psychopath with nukes. Nobody feels safe in Europe. Not even in Norway.

March 2023 Bakhmut direction, Wagners victims of the "meat grinder"

FxOg5lqXgAAWhQH.jpg

The approach in Afghanistan was not one of wokeness by the military but by deliberate design of the Neo-cons at the time to re-draw the influence map of the region (thank Paul Wolfwoitz, John Boulton and rest of the clowns for that) that included Afghanistan and Iraq. . That for some reason US should dominate in South Asia and the overall influence of putting the countries in its pocket was a goal (similar to how Saudi Arabia and other surrounding countries were in US sphere of influence). The tactics that worked in Saudi Arabia (influence the kings and corrupt rulers) was not going to work in Afghanistan or Iraq for that matter.

So the tactic was to go rebuild the nation and introduce value system that US wanted as a morale basis. This was the mission the military was given, not the one military defined because of wokeness. And it was a decision based on imperial expansion and domination for which the face was going to be rebuilding the countries, vs. wokeness out of softness in their heart.

They made the military mission impossible: winning hearts and minds and changing the entire make up of society. What the neo-con morons didn't realize is what worked in Europe during the Marshall Plan was not going to work in Asia. Europe was about accelerating and building back up to the western view of socieities that existed in WWII. Afghanistan was about imposing something that organically had never been done.

So thats the opinion on wokeness.

As for US and Japan: before Hiroshima US bombed Tokyo (firebombed) that caused equal destruction (100,000 dead). Unlike the atomic bomb, it wasn't intended to exact this sort of destruction with civilians dead. But the fire spread rapidly through the wooden structures. That was 100,000K dead.

The logic that Pearl Harbor was attacked so any attack on civilian population with 100s of thousands killed was justified is hypocritical and a farse. Pearl Harbor attack killed approximately 2,500 military combatants on a military installation. Just the Tokyo firebombing killed 40x those civilians.

So with that sort of track record, there is no basis for anybody to cry about Ukrainians being attacked by Russians. Any kind of indiscriminate attacks that Russia is conducting on civilians is a portion of lethality and violence that US demonstrated. With the logic you are putting around how US was justified to attack the cities in 1945 would mean that there is moral precedence that Russians can also the use logic to attack civilians.

I say the above not as one that supports Russia's actions or justifies it, but the need to call out the comments you are making and US's own past actions require a bit of introspection. The rest of the world knows a lot of the above facts so US loses credibility when it makes Russia to be the only evil power ever in our lifetime or 50 years before...

what platform are Storm Shadows can they be used for...
Good post.

They try to nation build afghanistan based on western idea’s where it had hardly ever been a functional state and the population was still living in the middle ages with similar views.

Luckily after 20 years and several trillions they realised it was never going to work

...is what worked in Europe during the Marshall Plan was not going to work in Asia.
Did worked in Asia. Twice. JPN and SKR, and to a limited extent, Taiwan. The first two were similar to each other. The US did not 'win hearts and minds' much but the main reason why the JPNese and the SKReans changed was, to put it simply, they are a civilized people.

As for US and Japan: before Hiroshima US bombed Tokyo (firebombed) that caused equal destruction (100,000 dead). Unlike the atomic bomb, it wasn't intended to exact this sort of destruction with civilians dead. But the fire spread rapidly through the wooden structures. That was 100,000K dead.

The logic that Pearl Harbor was attacked so any attack on civilian population with 100s of thousands killed was justified is hypocritical and a farse. Pearl Harbor attack killed approximately 2,500 military combatants on a military installation. Just the Tokyo firebombing killed 40x those civilians.

So with that sort of track record, there is no basis for anybody to cry about Ukrainians being attacked by Russians. Any kind of indiscriminate attacks that Russia is conducting on civilians is a portion of lethality and violence that US demonstrated. With the logic you are putting around how US was justified to attack the cities in 1945 would mean that there is moral precedence that Russians can also the use logic to attack civilians.
The horrors of 'total warfare' at an industrial scale prompted the creation of a set of moralities, as much as we can abide, to govern behaviors in war and to limit the list of legitimate targets to exclude civilians as much as possible. We did away with slavery, so are you positing some kind of reasoning someone could use to bring that back?

I say the above not as one that supports Russia's actions or justifies it, but the need to call out the comments you are making and US's own past actions require a bit of introspection. The rest of the world knows a lot of the above facts so US loses credibility when it makes Russia to be the only evil power ever in our lifetime or 50 years before...
You, and I say 'you' generically, do not need to openly support and/or justifies what Russia is doing. You do not even need to rhetorically open any door. All you need to do is not fix whatever that is flawed inside the current moral codes of warfare. Russia will exploit those flaws without you incurring any measure of moral guilt.

Huge attack on Kyiv overnight and into the afternoon. Patriot continues to prove exceptional
funny the serial number of the last Geran-2 published was 1062, if we go by the nonsense of Ukraine that published in this tweet it must have been around 15000
how you explain that

what platform are Storm Shadows can they be used for...
i don't knew , even we have a 700km cruise missile we built based on kh-55. how hard it is for them do the same thing

Russia, or any country for that matter, cannot simply build a new weapon. No one, not even Russia, know how long this war will last. Sure, Russia can start designing a new missile, but that would take resources away from the war and the hope to end it soon in Russia's favor. It will take literally yrs for Russia to field a new missile. In a war, you go and fight with what you got, and currently, things are not going well for Russia.
they have kh-55 , they can make it smaller , reduce the fuel chamber size , use smaller and simpler engine that don't need to last for 4500km just for example 1500km or 2000km.
based on kh-55 we built Ya-ali with 700km range , we also built Sumar and Hoveyzeh with 1500km of range we also built 2000+ km meshkat .
is it harder for russia to do the same

funny the serial number of the last Geran-2 published was 1062, if we go by the nonsense of Ukraine that published in this tweet it must have been around 15000
how you explain that

i don't knew , even we have a 700km cruise missile we built based on kh-55. how hard it is for them do the same thing
Did you actually count the official numbers given by Ukraine? If not, how do you explain your number of 15.000? Let me explain it, youre making numbers up in order to beat a strawman.

they have kh-55 , they can make it smaller , reduce the fuel chamber size , use smaller and simpler engine that don't need to last for 4500km just for example 1500km or 2000km.
based on kh-55 we built Ya-ali with 700km range , we also built Sumar and Hoveyzeh with 1500km of range we also built 2000+ km meshkat .
is it harder for russia to do the same
Sure, Russia can. Let us know WHEN Russia hire you as a technical consultant to speed up the war.

Sure, Russia can. Let us know WHEN Russia hire you as a technical consultant to speed up the war.
I get it russia can't downgrade a system they built .
oh I forget all their export products or downgraded version of something in their inventory

Did you actually count the official numbers given by Ukraine? If not, how do you explain your number of 15.000? Let me explain it, youre making numbers up in order to beat a strawman.
you do that all i say the actual number of Geran-2 fired is 1062 now each time that ridicolus interception picture come out it claimed 30-50 interception that is 20 to 30 day
now ig you guys claim russia only fired gran-2 in 20-30 day in last year then well ......

I get it russia can't downgrade a system they built .
oh I forget all their export products or downgraded version of something in their inventory

you do that all i say the actual number of Geran-2 fired is 1062 now each time that ridicolus interception picture come out it claimed 30-50 interception that is 20 to 30 day
now ig you guys claim russia only fired gran-2 in 20-30 day in last year then well ......
I didnt claim anything. I am asking you to prove your claim. Its really easy. Just find the official ukrainian numbers given after the strikes, and add the numbers of Shaheds. Let me know if it adds up to 15.000 Shaheds or if your guesstimate was driven by a desire to discredit the ukrainian success.

I didnt claim anything. I am asking you to prove your claim. Its really easy. Just find the official ukrainian numbers given after the strikes, and add the numbers of Shaheds. Let me know if it adds up to 15.000 Shaheds or if your guesstimate was driven by a desire to discredit the ukrainian success.
you make claim over interception , you prove it
my proof is serial number of 1062 and these ridiculous 50 interception
show me 50 destroyed shahed by serial number , then talk about success
you just post a photo with some numbers on it and then without any proof consider it as fact and evidence of Ukraine success
if they were that successful they didn't make that ridicolus order to sanction iran for 50 years as if we have any trade for them in last 8 years

Back
Top Bottom