What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

~

Ukrainian Armed Forces trained in Sweden on Stridsvagn 122 tanks, CV90 infantry fighting vehicles and Archer artillery

the Ukrainian Armed Forces were training to use the equipment that Sweden had promised to transfer to Ukraine. We are talking about Stridsvagn 122 tanks (Swedish version of the Leopard 2A5), CV90 tracked infantry fighting vehicles, as well as Archer artillery systems. Deliveries will commence shortly.

~

Last edited:
The US is preparing a $60B package for September that will cover the entirety of 2024. Russia is getting skull dragged until it empties every last weapons depot it has.

You are daydreaming. This isn't Iraq or Afghanistan buddy. When push comes to shove Russia can use immensely deadly force. You know where things will go when that happens.

The F16s may turn up sooner than some people think !!!!

Even if they come tomorrow that won't tilt the balance in Ukrainian favor. That is wishful thinking at best.

Why is Zelensky pleading the Arab nations for support? 🤔

Zelensky's last chance: a dizzying diplomatic strike

A disappointing spring offensive may also have consequences for Western support for Ukraine. Zelensky wants to stay ahead of that and will travel around the world again this weekend.

Where hasn't Volodymyr Zelensky been yet? In recent weeks, the Ukrainian president has already visited a whole host of European countries, including the Netherlands. On Friday there was a surprise visit to Saudi Arabia, at an Arab League summit in Jeddah. And on Sunday, Zelensky in Hiroshima – symbolism is never far away from him – can remind the G7 countries of the horrors of war.

The dizzying diplomatic offensive exudes everything from a mission that must not fail. Now there is still plenty of Western support for the Ukrainian cause, but will it remain so? Much depends on the Ukrainian counter-offensive. If that does not turn the war around enough, or worse: if it fails, the enthusiasm to supply even more weapons to Ukraine is expected to decrease. And so this may be Zelensky's last chance to extract maximum commitments from his allies.

The writing is on the wall. The Western support won't be infinite. Zelensky is under pressure to deliver results.

Last edited:
You don't care about dead Ukrainians. Don't lie. They are just cannon fodder. Why doesn't America send its soldiers to Ukraine to assist the Ukrainians?
Because it’s not our war and I care about everyone even the Russians. After all they’re someone’s sons too.
Let me guess you could care less?

Hard for you to understand I’m sure. Sad you see humans as disposable.

You guys have thus far filled thousands of pages with pure malice against Russia. Not a minute during the day is wasted. You are accusing me of seeing humans as disposable?

It is not me who is providing weapons to Ukraine. If you were really sincere about peace and saving precious lives your governments would be de-escalasting the situation. Not throwing more gasoline on a raging fire by providing weapons to Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom