What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Do you even understand how the war started? Don't give me one-liners like these and check the link I shared with you in good faith.

You think I am a toddler? You know very well how the US/NATO meddle in sovereign nations. When they cannot directly interfere they use other ploys. One of them is to disturb the neighborhood.

This has very little to do with Russia seeking Ukrainian land. This has more to do with removing that midget Zelensky who is doing the bidding of US/NATO and thus weakening the region.

You think I am a toddler? You know very well how the US/NATO meddle in sovereign nations. When they cannot directly interfere they use other ploys. One of them is to disturb the neighborhood.

Read my post above instead of giving responses like these.

Why?

Post a good reason for a change.

-----

RECAP for anybody who doesn't know how this war started.

-----

Ukrainian political crisis began in 2013 when then Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych rejected EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and opted for Customs Union of Russia instead. This decision did not sit well with a part of Ukrainian population and protests broke out:

Yanukovych ordered crack down on the protestors but the movement grew to such extent that he chose to flee to Russia.

Yanukovych convinced Russia to intervene and Russian forces annexed Crimea as well as engineered a separatist movement in Donbas in 2014:

On the other hand, it is true that the American Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland was in contact with Ukrainian politicians and her leaked call suggests that she was involved in suggesting who is acceptable in the new political setup of Ukraine:

Of-course, Russia took advantage of this controversial call to build its own narrative and make its moves in Ukraine.

The next Ukrainian President Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko accepted EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and sought to modernize Ukrainian armed forces in the face of Russian intervention in Crimea and Donbas:

Poroshenko was making the right calls for the country in the context of its national interests but corruption charges led to his defeat in the Ukrainian Presidential Elections held in 2019:

Russia was preparing to invade Ukraine on the other hand:

President Vladimir Putin complained that those in the WEST lie but Russia also lied when questioned on the purpose of its military buildup:

Post in thread 'Putin slams West’s ‘empire of lies’' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/putin-slams-wests-empire-of-lies.736589/post-13595966

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14094949

But Poroshenko's reforms seem to have paid off:

Post in thread 'Russia is inexperienced in how to deal with NATO - They should learn from Af-Pak - Patience and let fatigue get the beast' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russ...et-fatigue-get-the-beast.767579/post-14366061

---- ---- ----

What Syria and Ukraine had in common?

An old school leadership that refused to acknowledge shift in Public opinion, chose to suppress calls for change from within the country, and sought foreign support when local measures to stop protests failed.

Yanukovych is now seen as nothing more than a Russian stooge who prioritized Russian interests over Ukrainian interests. He cannot set foot in his country again.

Assad administration chose to bomb Syrians who desired change with support of foreign powers such as Iran and Russia when its rule was under threat. Much of the Syria is reduced into a pile of rubble consequently.

@Dalit

FYI

We have been there. Don't tell me that you have already forgotten the Afghan war. The same methods were used to destabilize Pakistan by the US/NATO. We fought for 20 years against US/NATO agression. The US/NATO provided India a safe passage in Afghanistan to hurt Pakistan. You remember those Indian consulates in Afghanistan?

If you expect Russia to lie down that obviously won't happen. Russia won't tolerate anyone formenting trouble in its immediate vicinity. Out of the question.

You didn’t answer the question. Should Ukraine be punished for seeking a brighter future with the West? Yes or no? They clearly want nothing to do with Russia.

You have a puppet Zelensky who does US/NATO bidding. The last time I checked, Ukrainians were closer to Russians than European or Americans. The Russians and Ukrainians are literally brothers and sisters.

We have been there. Don't tell me that you have already forgotten the Afghan war. The same methods were used to destabilize Pakistan by US/NATO.

Al-Qaeda Network brought Afghan War to Pakistan's doorstep.

Now READ following post:

Refusing to read a well-researched post is your idea of constructive discussion?

Al-Qaeda Network brought Afghan War to Pakistan's doorstep.

Now READ following post:

Then respond.

It didn't and you know this too. AQ was just a ploy to invade Afghanistan. American politicians have on the record admitted that Afghanistan was a superb location to spy on Iran, Pakistan and China.

You have a puppet Zelensky who does US/NATO bidding. The last time I checked, Ukrainians were closer to Russians than European or Americans. The Russians and Ukrainians are literally brothers and sisters.

Ukraine wants a future with the West and they’re firmly aligned now moving forward. They’ll hate Russia for generations.

It didn't and you know this too. AQ was just a ploy to invade Afghanistan. American politicians have on the record admitted that Afghanistan was a superb location to spy on Iran, Pakistan and China.

US have numerous methods to spy on other countries. Boots in Afghanistan is not needed for this job.

Many countries spy on other countries by the way.

Useless response.

The Donbass Zugzwang | Wagner Will Go Further. Military Summary For 2023.05.19

Last edited:
You guys have thus far filled thousands of pages with pure malice against Russia. Not a minute during the day is wasted. You are accusing me of seeing humans as disposable?

It is not me who is providing weapons to Ukraine. If you were really sincere about peace and saving precious lives your governments would be de-escalasting the situation. Not throwing more gasoline on a raging fire by providing weapons to Ukraine.
Just quoting you, don’t blame me

There are always consequences to actions. The US/NATO should have known better. Russia won't sit idle.
Your argument just gets worse, you’ve already dug your hole

The West should stop militarising Ukraine.
When Russia stops invading, see how that works

This has very little to do with Russia seeking Ukrainian land. This has more to do with removing that midget Zelensky who is doing the bidding of US/NATO and thus weakening the region.
So wait we’ve gone from Ukraine to all sovereign nations, you’re all over the place. Construct an argument and stick to it

Last edited:
So they have to side with Russia because they’re related?
What a shit argument

Britain: The Russian army poses a serious threat to the Ukrainian forces in the field of defense
The British Royal Institute for Defense Research (RUSI) published an analytical report in which it confirmed that "the Russian army poses a serious threat to the Ukrainian forces in the field of defense, in the event that Kyiv launches a counter-attack."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom