What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Patriot missiles are approximately $3-5 million, so the cost of those would be $96 million if they did fire 32, that’s a lot of tax payers money spent just there . Patriot system alone cost $1 billion dollars wow …
and US still has more Patriots to send to Ukraine right? LMAOOO

The US has more than 10,000+ Patriot interceptors. Ukraine is never running out of interceptors and Russian ballistic missile production capacity is anemic.

The US is preparing a $60B package for September that will cover the entirety of 2024. Russia is getting skull dragged until it empties every last weapons depot it has.
Forget about the 60 billions bill. There are going to be 3 billions free up from draw down act because of an accounting error. They are calculating that equipment based on article (as of purchase new) value, instead of actual value (as in used and after depreciation)

Which mean there are going to be 3 billion more worth of equipment going to Ukraine soon, and that's already pre-approved.

This is going to be bad for Russia......

Because it’s not our war and I care about everyone even the Russians. After all they’re someone’s sons too.
Let me guess you could care less?
No you don't care about Russians. If you really care about others then ask your country to stop meddling in others countries affairs.
USA is involved in affairs of almost each and every country on this earth.

Looks like Ukraine is making gains on the flanks of Bakhmut, but they lost the city itself. I think they're going to flatten the defensive line to prevent further cauldrons.

We are entering a very bloody and dangerous phase of the war. The damage will be great. This is absolute insanity.
For Ukrainians , I am not sure what more damage can be given everything that Russians can thrown in a conventional war is being thrown at them. Bakhmut pretty much leveled. What is it that the Ukrainian military should be worried about Russia unleashing at this point?

No you don't care about Russians. If you really care about others then ask your country to stop meddling in others countries affairs.
USA is involved in affairs of almost each and every country on this earth.
Ukrainians are not mindless idiots waiting to be manipulated by their NATO masters. In many respects they are fighting like the Taliban or the Mujaheddin before them: against a foreign invader. And they will fight regardless if anybody will support them or not. They may or may not win but if they have a chance they will win, they will fight.

The Finns did the same in the Winter War against the Russians. And they won. Will write more on that later.

Last edited:
The US itself does not want to supply F-16s because it is afraid that things will escalate. However, the US is fine with other European countries sending the F-16s to Ukraine. I do understand the US, they naturally hope to sell new defence equipment to European countries. According to the EU, the taxpayer thinks it's fine to fund the US.
The countries that are supplying are already introducing F-35s and have surplus F-16s. Ukraine will likely be able to absorb 20-40 max. Thats well within the surplus of Falcons coming out of service for these Air Forces. I assume thats the reason US is not adding though in principle it can/should add a few like it did with the Abrams

You have a puppet Zelensky who does US/NATO bidding. The last time I checked, Ukrainians were closer to Russians than European or Americans. The Russians and Ukrainians are literally brothers and sisters.
And before zelensky was a puppet that did Putin's bidding. Thats how balance of power shifts. That guy didn't work out for Putin as well as Mr. Z did for NATO.

I think you should be CryingMAOOO given that Russia will not be able to do anything about this semi infinite supply of weapons while it fights a mouse's war and US will be building the NGAD, two generations ahead of the various versions of SU30s its flying now.

Last edited:
You have a puppet Zelensky who does US/NATO bidding. The last time I checked, Ukrainians were closer to Russians than European or Americans. The Russians and Ukrainians are literally brothers and sisters.
So they have to side with Russia because they’re related?
What a shit argument
He is used to marriages between cousins, so he expects countries to do the same.

Looks like Ukraine is making gains on the flanks of Bakhmut, but they lost the city itself. I think they're going to flatten the defensive line to prevent further cauldrons.
Ukraine strategy is to kill as many Russians zombies as possible then withdraw when the position becomes unsustainable.
Bakhmut is completely destroyed to the ground, there is nothing left. Not even a mouse can survive. The Russians can’t survive there. There is nothing no water no food no shelters.
The supply line is long, and under constant attack by Ukraine army
The Russians throw in the 6th infantry division into the northern and southern flanks to halt Ukraine offensive.
We will see.

Accept Bakhmut gains, Russia’s failed winter offensive has decimated enormous Russia men and materials.

Ukraine strategy is to kill as many Russians zombies as possible then withdraw when the position becomes unsustainable.
Bakhmut is completely destroyed to the ground, there is nothing left. Not even a mouse can survive. The Russians can’t survive there. There is nothing no water no food no shelters.
The supply line is long, and under constant attack by Ukraine army
The Russians throw in the 6th infantry division into the northern and southern flanks to halt Ukraine offensive.
We will see.

Accept Bakhmut gains, Russia’s failed winter offensive has decimated enormous Russia men and materials.
Russia's obsession with Bakhmut has ruined Russian chances of any future Russian offensives. They look towards the trees while ignoring the deep forest hidding behind the trees.

Russia screwed themselves, and they're likely going to lose Bakhmut far quicker than they gained it.

Russian loss is inevitable.

Russia's obsession with Bakhmut has ruined Russian chances of any future Russian offensives. They look towards the trees while ignoring the deep forest hidding behind the trees.

Russia screwed themselves, and they're likely going to lose Bakhmut far quicker than they gained it.

Russian loss is inevitable.
The Russians bite on granite. They pay very high cost in Bakhmut in men. At the end of the day that’s not worth. Russia’s offensive capability is broken for months if not a year. trying to take Bakhmut is wrong. It’s ok. It belongs to the grand scheme of Putin to conquer the Donbas. That’s the main Russia army goal of winter offensive.

they should just tactical nuke Ukraine (lvov/lviv) and send corpse Biden, nato and the Polskis a srs message

If the Russians had used nuclear weapons at the beginning of the war, they could have saved more than 100,000 lives of Russian soldiers and saved trillions of dollars.

Putin is not a god, he can't see the future

Bahkmut is liberated by Russia today finally

Bakhmut will FALL in 24 hours -- The​

Shortest 0.6 Square Kilometers Of Bakhmut intense battle in history to date !​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom