What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Did you actually see large explosions at the Patriot site?
Satellite images show no damage in the area, like impact sites.

Look through earlier in this thread, there's videos clearly showing at least two large explosions occurring on the Patriot launcher batteries. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Well, Iran is supporting Russia, it would make sense that Saudi Arabia would aid Ukraine.
Zelinskki on the move
Interesting, the role of the Saudi
The Sheiks are probably happy when the Russians are screwed.

1684499222480.png

Look through earlier in this thread, there's videos clearly showing at least two large explosions occurring on the Patriot launcher batteries. I'm not going to spoon feed you.
Ive seen the footage. It doesnt show large explosions on Patriot launcher batteries. It shows explosions somewhere in Kiev. Satellite images the following day doesnt show evidence of explosions or impact at the alleged Patriot site or area.

I’m sure you won’t agree, but even if we saw indeed two huge explosions, we have neither proof this was „occurring on the Patriot launcher batteries“. As such in the same way, you and others ask where is proof, the Kinzhal were actually hit - at least there is a bit towards this - you need to accept that we don’t rate an explosion as direct proof the Patriot launcher was hit, and here is not even a bit of a hint available.

So let me get this right, the damage to the Patriot was caused by blown off roof tiles?! And you actually believe this sh1t?! Those must be some really powerful roof tiles for them to cause such large explosions at the Patriot site! This level of BS is far beyond what the Russians would ever come out with...you have surpassed the Russians here, and that takes some doing!! Wasn't it you who was saying the US is far more "reliable and trustworthy"?! lol
I agree that no news is trustworthy on this as its one twitter feed vs. another. But circumstantially, the Russians launched another strike the day following and most got intercepted. Only one person died.

So despite a similar sized salvo being launched and most got destroyed then it would imply that Patriot didn't get hit.

Of course at that point you will probably ask how would we know that any missile was shot down the day following? I think the proof would be on how much Russia can keep its attacks and what damage it causes. If the battery is knocked out (and not replaced) then subsequent attacks will destroy the grid and other infrastructure. If this is the last attack for a week and the next one does not cause much damage then I am inclined to believe the tile story...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom