What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1683923679786.png

Russia tried to destroy Patriot with Kinzhal but failed.

18 months ago Western nations said the Russian economy will be free fall and they will have Russia in financial ruins after 18 days of sanctions

18 months later Russia is pouring men + martial into Ukraine and taking land against over 50 countries

Over 50 countries? NATO has sufficient military capability to liberate entire Ukraine in like 2 months.

But NATO leaders are "cowards." These cowards will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian instead.

Nevertheless, I pointed out something several months ago on 01-24-23:

"Russian mission was to pull off "regime change" in Ukraine but FAILED in the Battle of Kyiv.

Russia then shifted its focus to annexing Kherson Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast, Donetsk Oblast, and Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine for which the battles are being fought in the present. Russian forces have suffered a setback in Kherson Oblast but are holding their ground in other regions for now. I do find Russian battlefield performance in Bakhmut impressive - I pointed this out in here. But the war is FAR from being concluded anytime soon.

Food for thought time. Ukrainians continue to train new battle groups armed with new weapon systems supplied by NATO in the reserve while others are pitted against Russian forces on the front lines. This strategy has enabled Ukrainians to rotate their battle groups and mount counterattacks on Russian forces at the time of their choosing. Ukraine has devised a long-term fighting strategy in this manner. I pointed out this fact on September 14, 2022 in here - 2 months before Ukrainian forces mounted an offensive to liberate half of Kherson on 11 November 2022.

Ukraine is now preparing another offensive to defeat Russian forces in Bakhmut."

:-)

Russian Forces Muscle Ukrainian Army Out of Bakhmut Citadel

Nevertheless, I pointed out something several months ago on 01-24-23:

"Russian mission was to pull off "regime change" in Ukraine but FAILED in the Battle of Kyiv.

Russia then shifted its focus to annexing Kherson Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast, Donetsk Oblast, and Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine for which the battles are being fought in the present. Russian forces have suffered a setback in Kherson Oblast but are holding their ground in other regions for now. I do find Russian battlefield performance in Bakhmut impressive - I pointed this out in here. But the war is FAR from being concluded anytime soon.

Food for thought time. Ukrainians continue to train new battle groups armed with new weapon systems supplied by NATO in the reserve while others are pitted against Russian forces on the front lines. This strategy has enabled Ukrainians to rotate their battle groups and mount counterattacks on Russian forces at the time of their choosing. Ukraine has devised a long-term fighting strategy in this manner. I pointed out this fact on September 14, 2022 in here - 2 months before Ukrainian forces mounted an offensive to liberate half of Kherson on 11 November 2022.

Ukraine is now preparing another offensive to defeat Russian forces in Bakhmut."

:-)
Do you consider Wagner part russian forces as such? I think they had some success because they are not. They are entrepreneurs not bound by sovjet style bureaucracy, which gives them room to maneuver and the units freedom to act and adapt. And, they had thousends of expendable lifes to waste that didnt have an impact on russian public opinion. Russia really only made fighting progress where Wagner went to die.
So far Ukraine have had the advantage being defending against mostly russian regular troops doing pointless head on grinding attacks. I sure hope the ukrainian armed forces made some reforms and progressed into something else than a sovjet army like russias. Or else this ukrainian offensive is just going to mirror the russian failed attempt.

Last edited:
Do you consider Wagner part russian forces as such? I think they had some success because they are not. They are entrepreneurs not bound by sovjet style bureaucracy, which gives them room to maneuver and the units freedom to act and adapt. And, they had thousends of expendable lifes to waste that didnt have an impact on russian public opinion. Russia really only made fighting progress where Wagner went to die.
So far Ukraine have had the advantage being defending against mostly russian regular troops doing pointless head on grinding attacks. I sure hope the ukrainian armed forces made some reforms and progressed into something else than a sovjet army like russias. Or else this ukrainian offensive is just going to mirror the russian failed attempt.
The wagners are part of Russian armed forces. That says kremlin spokesman Peskow. The zombies act as military arm when Putin wants to wage wars abroad. without making noise among Russia populations. It’s for Putin a win win. he can empty overcrowded prisons and gulags.

Ukraine seems to have started its spring counteroffensive on the northern side of Bakhmut. They pushed back the Russians by several kilometers on that front (confirmed both by Ukrainian and Russian sources). M2 Bradleys were seen on the front line as well.

Back
Top Bottom