What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Considering this is only the shaping phase of the counteroffensive and that bakhmut had a heavy concentration of russian artillery and troops (for the offensive, less time to prepare fixed defenses)…..this quick collapse does not bode well for other russian fronts

Considering this is only the shaping phase of the counteroffensive and that bakhmut had a heavy concentration of russian artillery and troops (for the offensive, less time to prepare fixed defenses)…..this quick collapse does not bode well for other russian fronts

It doesn’t bode well for Russia once the main offensive begins. They’ve built a huge amount of trenches but nowhere near the manpower to defend it.

The Front Line Is Stirring. Wagner Controls The Situation At Bakhmut. Military Summary For 2023.5.12

The Report Of Ministry Of Defense Of Russian Federation. Military Summary For 2023.5.12

Important updates from both sides..

The Donbass Zugzwang | Wagner Stabilized The Situation... For Today. Military Summary For 2023.05.12

Last edited:
You got involved in a conversation that had nothing to do with you, and you call me retarded? My comment was advice, not an order. I'm so far being as polite as I can be, but next time I will completely embarrass you if you get involved in a conversation that has nothing to do with you and you decide to make poor arguments.

Personal opinions aren't evidence. The fact that you think otherwise is laughable.

I guess calling for genocide is a sign of a perfectly healthy mind, is that what you're trying to say?

I got involved in a conversation where I was partially agreeing with a statement made by a fellow poster. You accused him of blasphemy, in which case I brought forth evidence to back up his argument. Well researched evidence from religious text may I add.
Like I said, it's an open forum where members discuss and give their input on various topics. If that's a concept you don't get then it's not my problem and quite frankly, you can stick your advise where the sun don't shine. I'll continue to contribute to the forum where I see fit.

Which aircraft will launch storm shadow ?

The missiles have their own internal guidance and are programmed for their target independently of the host platform - they just need a plane powerful enough to lift them into the air and release when required. In this case it will be Su-27s and Sukhoi Su-24's that will launch these missiles. The Mig29s are too small.

I got involved in a conversation where I was partially agreeing with a statement made by a fellow poster. You accused him of blasphemy, in which case I brought forth evidence to back up his argument. Well researched evidence from religious text may I add.
Like I said, it's an open forum where members discuss and give their input on various topics. If that's a concept you don't get then it's not my problem and quite frankly, you can stick your advise where the sun don't shine. I'll continue to contribute to the forum where I see fit.
I didn't accuse him of anything.

And no, personal opinions doesn't mean well researched. Extrapolation without evidence is uninformed opinion.

If you wanna continue with your idiotic takes, then be prepared to handle the consequences.

Reminds me of Afghanistan where whenever the taliban merely put a little pressure, the ANA simply collapsed and retreated.

The situation is becoming untenable for the Russians. They may take Bakhmut, but it's becoming clear that Bakhmut will become a death trap soon enough due to Ukrainian attempts to encircle it.

Back
Top Bottom