What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine wanted to conceal this information but photos leaked on Social Media.

This intercept shows that Patriot is FAR more capable in its capacity to defeat sophisticated missiles then officially admitted.

More information in here.

SM-6 and THAAD are also capable of defeating hypersonic missiles. I pointed out this fact in here and here.

110% agreed. Have seen this dozens of times. It is sad that there is no more democracy and free speech left in PDF. Perhaps the site owners need to overhaul this platform and give important responsibilities to sane, unbiased, and mature people.

Hitler also said the same. Genes effect?
Germans have gene issue? Or just some? And you said this forum needs more sane, unbiased and mature people. I am not german by birth but I recommend you to seek a doc.

This intercept shows that Patriot is FAR more capable in its capacity to defeat sophisticated missiles then officially admitted.

SM-6 and THAAD are also capable of defeating hypersonic missiles. I pointed out this fact in here and here.
Barak 8 already intercepted Iskander missiles a few years ago

Hawks can be effective as long as there integrated with other air defense assets, which the US seems intent on doing.
effective but only against older airplanes with older generation of countermeasure , one serious problem with them is that they are not that portable and that i guess will be a serious disadvantage in Ukraine scenario with the amount of drones and guided artillery they use to attack the targets.

wonder if the package consisted of more avenger that would have not been more useful against russian helicopter and su-25 and drones that are used far more than migs and flankers ?

Last edited:
110% agreed. Have seen this dozens of times. It is sad that there is no more democracy and free speech left in PDF. Perhaps the site owners need to overhaul this platform and give important responsibilities to sane, unbiased, and mature people.

Hitler also said the same. Genes effect?

Well … just a final reply to you, your constant replies full of insult - exactly like this one - and complaints!

1. why always these insults? I do not insult … I rate and in fact downgrade insults and that‘s my right given my status. You don‘t have thsi right and this surely has a reason as you constantly prove.

2. Also - again like you claim - I‘m not a dictator, a moderator misusing his power … in that case I would simple delete your insults and ban you!

3. If you constantly question the owner‘s decision to run that forum the way he does, if you only want an echo-chamber where you can at the one time insult and offend and at the same time no-one is allowed to express his/her opinion, then you simply should leave and look for another forum.

Yes, I‘m indeed biased, but I accept other opinions and in no case I insulted any in person, by race or nationality unlike you constantly do … all I do is to rate as I‘m allowed to and indeed I can only laugh at some BS some post here. But that‘s the same you do … constantly adding a „laughing emoji“ which is no offence, no insult but a given way to express an opinion. So much on your hypercritical bashing all the time.

@The Eagle … can anyone stop his constant national rants and insults, it‚s enough!

It’s always a race between weapon and anti weapon. Intercepting a hypersonic weapon is not impossible. I don’t know why some overhype it. What you need is to put proper defense systems in place plus a fast response.

The Kinzhal is fired by a bomber. Once released from the aircraft the missile flies a predictable ballistic curve influenced by earth gravity.

Ukraine air defense can see inside Russia territory they see immediately when the bomber takes off. They see when the bomber drops the missile The challenge for air defense is now calculating the speed, direction, flight path, and impact target. Then they program the Patriot to fire a missile interceptor to meet the Kinzhal at rendezvous point midair. Ukraine air defense most likely has the supports by US spy radars they can see deep inside Russia and respond fast.

The Ukrainians Launched a Counteroffensive In Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.5.10

A new Ukrainian app helps is countering the Russian missiles!

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to specify. I meant Ukraine.

Has any of the NATO MBTs seen combat yet in Ukraine?

Interesting name Beny Karachun
They show off Leo 2 in Ukraine the other day, Challenger 2 has not shown anywhere, but they said they already have them.

Abrams are still in the US, with a Jun-Aug deliver window

They show off Leo 2 in Ukraine the other day, Challenger 2 has not shown anywhere, but they said they already have them.

Abrams are still in the US, with a Jun-Aug deliver window
Understood. I'm waiting for the footage of a chally or preferably a leo2a4 taking out a Russian tank.

The Ukrainians Launched a Counteroffensive In Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.5.10

What happens in Bakhmut? At nightfall the Asow brigade launching a surprise counteroffensive at 3 km front at Bakhmut. The Asow broke thru 2.5 km deep into Russia defense positions. Russian troops and the wagners running away like chickens. Leaving at least two companies of deaths and wounded behind.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom