What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1. Some Uavs have very low RCS and are hard to detect
2. It could be surprise attacks and the United States did not prepare in advance, did not anticipate that scenario to happen.

In the US situation, the scenario would play out as follows.

1 uav containing explosives successfully attacked the white house like it happened in Russia After that, the US government started to deploy many special systems to prevent uav around the white house and the same situation did not happen again.

I don't know how much you know about radar. Stealth does not really mean they does not show up in Radar, it means it have less signature, thus harder to think what it was, because unlike in the movie, all you see is a blip, it wouldn't tell you if that is a Bomber, a Fighter, a transport, Civ Air or a drone. You, as an radar operator, is the person who need to figure that out.

The thing is, weaponised drone is not something new, I mean even the Ukrainian has been tieing grenade or mortar round on them and drop them in Russian trench since last year, so the "unprepared" is going to be BS. While Radar may not be able to pick up everything or you have a lag time that point you to that's a hostile drone, but then radar is just one of the method to detect them, you can track it by a lot of other means, from sentry to look out. So to say Russian does not expect drone attack and hence this happened is more or less naive.

On the other hand, these drone as we seen on those video is NOT low RCS type,. they are quad copter type and uses propeller, so the Russian Radar system would be able to pick them up, I mean, those drone aren't RQ-4 or RQ-170 or MQ-28 stealth drone. You would have pick up those drone 5 to 10 miles out in any proper radar system.

Chill matey, hahahha. You are always getting triggered. Lol
Well, considering you have something to say to my post, I would say you are the one that got trigger by my post, I mean, that post wasn't even directed at you, if you are not triggered, why reply? So how is it I am triggered for replying to a post you start which pointing at something it have nothing to do with you?

Or are you telling me you don't know what triggered mean??

The thing is, weaponised drone is not something new, I mean even the Ukrainian has been tieing grenade or mortar round on them and drop them in Russian trench since last year, so the "unprepared" is going to be BS. While Radar may not be able to pick up everything or you have a lag time that point you to that's a hostile drone, but then radar is just one of the method to detect them, you can track it by a lot of other means, from sentry to look out. So to say Russian does not expect drone attack and hence this happened is more or less naive.
Before Pearl Harbor, there were air raids against warships, similarly, before 911, there were also many hijackings.

Is America naive?

America did not expect Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor

America did not expect 911 attacks

Or maybe they anticipate the situation, but they don't have a way to prevent it when it happens. They were simply not prepared for such a situation.

That is why after that, the United States began to prepare, and similar situations cannot be repeated.

On the other hand, these drone as we seen on those video is NOT low RCS type,. they are quad copter type and uses propeller, so the Russian Radar system would be able to pick them up, I mean, those drone aren't RQ-4 or RQ-170 or MQ-28 stealth drone. You would have pick up those drone 5 to 10 miles out in any proper radar system.

The problem is not low tech or high tech.

The question is whether it succeeds or fails.

In the Russian situation, it makes no sense to underestimate the Russians just because they were attacked by the uav.

Last edited:
I don't know how much you know about radar. Stealth does not really mean they does not show up in Radar, it means it have less signature, thus harder to think what it was, because unlike in the movie, all you see is a blip, it wouldn't tell you if that is a Bomber, a Fighter, a transport, Civ Air or a drone. You, as an radar operator, is the person who need to figure that out.

Well, considering you have something to say to my post, I would say you are the one that got trigger by my post, I mean, that post wasn't even directed at you, if you are not triggered, why reply? So how is it I am triggered for replying to a post you start which pointing at something it have nothing to do with you?

Or are you telling me you don't know what triggered mean??

Well your ranting proves my point innit? Lol. Come on, it was just an LNG joke.

Before Pearl Harbor, there were air raids against warships, similarly, before 911, there were also many hijackings.

Is America naive?

America did not expect Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor

America did not expect 911 attacks

Or maybe they anticipate the situation, but they don't have a way to prevent it when it happens. They were simply not prepared for such a situation.
Do you really believe Japanese steam 500 mile to Hawaii to bomb Pearl Harbor and we wouldn't know? Or do you really believe that radar operator picks up the strike force and think they were B-17 without even asking?? And you really do believe it is pure luck that NONE of the 3 carrier usually stationed in Pearl Harbor was in?

I mean, I don't personally believe in co-incident, but that is probably too much for even a believer..

WE KNEW ABOUT PEARL HARBOR. We need it to happen so the US would goes into the war. It is meant to happen that way so the people in America will drop the isolationist mentality. That's why pearl harbor happened.

As for 911, I don't really want to go deep into that, because I was involved in that (not the attack, but intelligence community) let's just say like what open source suggested, we have the intel and did not really act on, both FBI, CIA and DIA warn about that attack, and we do not acted upon, was that an intelligence oversight? I will let you decide. I just don't want my arse to sit on a jail cell for the next 20 years, so this is all I would tell you.

Well your ranting proves my point innit? Lol. Come on, it was just an LNG joke.
Again, you quote me, I reply, how is that triggered? And if that is, then how yours is not when I didn't even quote you?

So you are triggered either way......

2310071_16363773.jpg

2310071_16363771.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom