What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

@waz can you ask this mod why he gave this man a negative rating? Why so much dictatorship?

Show them a mirror and their back will be turned on like a jet afterburner.

If I have to guess, it's because of this line, especially the red bolted part.

and now you are taking the moral high ground and pretending like you support Jews? are you retarded ?

Have the chally 2 or Leo 2a4 seen combat yet? @jhungary
In Ukraine? Or else where?

In Ukraine? No, Elsewhere, yes

It's basically comparing oranges and apples.
Ukraine is at war with an invader (who was forced to make this war) but same time backed by the USA, NATO, and other non-Nato allies by huge amounts of money, arms, and to some extent manpower also.
Palestinians are alone and unarmed and under constant oppression. I can see no such help for them. Instead its the USA who vetoed each and every action against atrocities of Israhell.
Distorted views again.
There are 450 million arabs and 1 billion muslims being heavily anti-israel.

This translates into:

And:

1948. 7 arab countries invade Israel.
1967. 11 muslim countries involved against israel
1973: 13 muslim countries, heavy USSR backing.

Hamas currently has an arsenal of 7000 rockets.

“Palestinians alone and unarmed” you say…
Dont make a joke.

Oh those poor poor innocent hamas voting palestinians! The jews dared to take 0,1% of the middle east!
Please oh Westerners…can you hold Israels arms behind its back and allow us arabs to give them the “arab treatment” ??
No?! you western hypocrite devil!

Unfortunately a clique of reddit trolls mascarading as some sort of "international mod" or "military (boy scout) professional" who negative rate anyone who merely disagrees with them have been allowed to form. I have asked @waz to kindly remove these negative rating privileges away from them, which they openly admit to misusing, or at least grant all members the ability to negatively rate comments.
@waz You seriously look into this matter. This negative rating keeps going unchecked.

Fact. Grand Mufti had nazi ties.
Source? Hitler? But again he was probably your ancestor, not ours?

but crying hard for 20-30 palestinian civilians (year average last 40 years) and expecting the “evil west” to invade a nuclear power to save Hamas voting palestinians?
That is a typical reply for a zio lover. Does that justify it? Yet again I forget you are a western.

Fishy Rishi taking the UK to war?

What is Russia going to use against UK? Their whole land force is locked in Ukraine, NAVY has serious shortage of experts as many have been sent to Ukraine, Russian air force is missing in action, etc.

At this rate, the Russian would probably even run out of T-55 that was in storage in the next 6 - 9 months......

That would be good for those fantasy historian because they will finally have the answer of "What if Abrams or Leo 2 goes back in time and particate in battle of Kursk or Oględów" Well, they will have those answer if the Russian ran out of T-55, because the next one in line is IS-2/IS-3 heavy tank that was produced since late 1944...
Yes I see it coming, too. Putin will throw everything he has into the war. His hatred on Ukraine is bottomless. The rumor says, after the parade the lone T34 is sent to Ukraine in the end kampf of Bakhmut.

What is Russia going to use against UK? Their whole land force is locked in Ukraine, NAVY has serious shortage of experts as many have been sent to Ukraine, Russian air force is missing in action, etc.

Russia is China neighbor. If UK invade Russia again like they did in Crimean war, China declare war on UK. In 1950 when US invaded North Korea China declared war on US in Korean war.

Yes I see it coming, too. Putin will throw everything he has into the war. The rumor says, after the parade the lone T34 is sent to Ukraine in the end kampf of Bakhmut.
Well, they still have some T-62 and T-55 in storage, so it wouldn't be that quick to send in T-34.

On the other hand, T-34 would have been useless in modern war. The gun not big enough

Stuff like cutting off heads of babies, gunning down olympians, firing anti-tank rockets on schoolbusses. Actually voting in a terrorist group into power that constantly attacks civilian areas with rockets.
Nothing compared to Israhelli atrocities. Not even 1/1000th of what Israhell doing to Palestinians.
Daily shelling civilian homes, dropping phos[horus bombs on people who threw stones in self-defense. Killing babies inside mothers' bellies, making children targets for sniper killing practices.... the largest apartheid state putting locals in cages, blocking all the routes to travel and trade, raiding holy sites every other day, helping and backing armed white settlers from around the world.... filling prisons without charges/trails, looting properties and home and uprooting trees garden, killing cattle, harvesting organs and you still force people to believe Israhell was right and innocent you people were so eager to give them home why not giving them your own lands instead of putting them here to bring full chaos and war.
I
3.jpg

“They deserve it”.
Now playing a tear game. I never said like this.... trying to get sympathy from other members? Go cry more.
And remember I have enough time and I will always be there to shut your mouth.
It is like derailing a thread but I will not back up until you go back to your original duty, i.e., Western propaganda.

Well, they still have some T-62 and T-55 in storage, so it wouldn't be that quick to send in T-34.

On the other hand, T-34 would have been useless in modern war. The gun not big enough
Russia hasn’t T34. All gone. The Russians can refresh 40 old tanks T62 (Don’t know about T55 if they have many in numbers) per month maximum. Yes if T90, T72 are hopeless then those old scraps are more useless against Javelins.

The Russian Army will be in dire straits in 1-2 years at current loss rates. Their engaging almost everything they have in Ukraine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom