What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

(pogroms in 1920s, grand mufti ally of Hitler, starting and losing several wars of ethnic cleansing)
Here I caught you red-handed. As expected you are no different than a regular Zio. I remember there was a regular Zio (Benny) who used to say it was Muslims who asked Hitler to attack and genocide Jews. He also presented a picture in which Hitler was meeting a Muslim clerk/Mufti and according to Benny, he could lip-read the whole plan of the mufti and Hitler for massacring Jews.
There was no war of ethnic cleansing by Muslims. It was Israhell who was doing ethnic cleansing of Muslims and other minorities in Palestine and Arabs were just fighting the war of self defense which they lost multiple times, partially due to their own mistakes and no proper coordination and mostly because of the West's help of Israhell.

both sides are morally grey. The arabs are worse then israel.
Only Arab leaders.

The palestinians are steeped deep in terrorism and violence. (Voting hamas into power…)
Another blatant assumption when SUA and NATO are all the root of this evil and continuously letting iSahell unleash all fury on unarmed Palestinians and killing and massacring them and when they through stones back they are labeled terrorists. Why not label Israhell a terrorist and why not go to war against Israhell? Hamas is just a child in front of Irahell military power. Israhell is also a nuclear power. Why there is no action against them?

west tried nation building in afghanistan.
And iraq. Failed.
Yes by bombing them, leveling their homes, raping their women, and killing their children. 9/11 was an inside job.... everyone knows that.
Iraq did not have any WPD... everyone knew that. Who brought death and chaos ???? USA and NATO.

Talking about Palestinians cheering for Ukranian's deaths?????????? No... we do not. But I remember it was the case in the near past where many Ukrainians were celebrating the deaths of Palestinians when Ishaell was constantly bombing their homes in Gaza. Not to mention the Zio puppet of Ukrani who is responsible for all this death and destruction brought to his innocent civilians.

Last edited:
its a minor conflict…1 year ukraine saw similar civilian casualties as 40 years palestinian/israel conflict.
It's basically comparing oranges and apples.
Ukraine is at war with an invader (who was forced to make this war) but same time backed by the USA, NATO, and other non-Nato allies by huge amounts of money, arms, and to some extent manpower also.
Palestinians are alone and unarmed and under constant oppression. I can see no such help for them. Instead its the USA who vetoed each and every action against atrocities of Israhell.

It's basically comparing oranges and apples.
Ukraine is at war with an invader (who was forced to make this war) but same time backed by the USA, NATO, and other non-Nato allies by huge amounts of money, arms, and to some extent manpower also.
Palestinians are alone and unarmed and under constant oppression. I can see no such help for them. Instead its the USA who vetoed each and every action against atrocities of Israhell.
The Arab League do not need America's approval to help the Palestinians. No one does.

Most if not all Russia military hardware are either destroyed or engaged in Ukraine. There is no much hardware left in Russia to stage any propaganda show in Moscow.

The Nato has never seen so few Russian soldiers on their borders. It’s virtually empty on Russia side.

So much of NATO threat narrative

The only exception is Putin. He has men and hardware in surplus. Lots of body guards in dark glasses carrying suspicious suitcases around him.

The Arab League do not need America's approval to help the Palestinians. No one does.
Arab League has the leaders most of whom are in control of the USA.
Plus this issue was created by the WEST (especially UK) and nourished and supported by the USA so theoretically they are the ones who shall solve this problem.
The USA is the policeman of the whole world always ready to indulge herself in such matters so why not indulge here and give some whipping to the oppressor (Israhell)?
Last but not least why is it that Ukraine can get all the support and Palestianisn not???
Having said above I must say I know that none of the above gonna happen as it is not in the interest of the USA and the West at all..... plus Palestinians are Muslims (also do not have blue eyes).

Most if not all Russia military hardware are either destroyed or engaged in Ukraine. There is no much hardware left in Russia to stage any propaganda show in Moscow.

The Nato has never seen so few Russian soldiers on their borders. It’s virtually empty on Russia side.
At this rate, the Russian would probably even run out of T-55 that was in storage in the next 6 - 9 months......

That would be good for those fantasy historian because they will finally have the answer of "What if Abrams or Leo 2 goes back in time and particate in battle of Kursk or Oględów" Well, they will have those answer if the Russian ran out of T-55, because the next one in line is IS-2/IS-3 heavy tank that was produced since late 1944...

Arab League has the leaders most of whom are in control of the USA.
Not our fault. You misled the readers by bringing up US vetoes at the UN, which is essentially irrelevant if the Arabs are really really serious about the Palestinians, which we know they are not. Not now know, but have always known. You are free to continue this distraction.

Here I caught you red-handed. As expected you are no different than a regular Zio. I remember there was a regular Zio (Benny) who used to say it was Muslims who asked Hitler to attack and genocide Jews. He also presented a picture in which Hitler was meeting a Muslim clerk/Mufti and according to Benny, he could lip-read the whole plan of the mufti and Hitler for massacring Jews.
Which i do not so i do not know why you are jumping up and down for.

Fact. Grand Mufti had nazi ties.

There was no war of ethnic cleansing by Muslims.
Please. Violence started against israeli majority/dominance.
Intent was to destroy the new jewish state.
Jordan destroyed the synagogues and expelled jews from eastern jeruzalem (but when arabs do it..its ok 👌 right mr double standard?)
And with all the pogroms, warcrimes, dehumanization, terrorism…we are to expect a “clean” war from the arabs??

with their track record??
Same amount of jews were expelled as nakba…https://www.worldjewishcongress.org...om-arab-countries-and-iran--an-untold-history
Only Arab leaders.
Never take any responsibility seems an arab character trait…
Another blatant assumption when SUA and NATO are all the root of this evil and continuously letting iSahell unleash all fury on unarmed Palestinians and killing and massacring them and when they through stones back they are labeled terrorists. Why not label Israhell a terrorist and why not go to war against Israhell? Hamas is just a child in front of Irahell military power. Israhell is also a nuclear power. Why there is no action against them?
No. Stuff like cutting off heads of babies, gunning down olympians, firing anti-tank rockets on schoolbusses. Actually voting in a terrorist group into power that constantly attacks civilian areas with rockets.
I cannot see the palestinians and arabs as poor tibetan/ghandi style victims.

As for Israel? Well it acts like many muslim nations around it…..a little softer actually.
i mean, if they were like their muslim neighbours there would be no ongoing conflict..as the palestinians would have been completely obliterated.

They would get away with:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_exodus_from_Kuwait_(1990–91)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre#:~:text=The%20Hama%20Massacre%20(Arabic%3A%20مجزرة,against%20the%20Ba'athist%20government.

To name but a few.
But here you are with your racist double standards. Completely ignoring the above…but crying hard for 20-30 palestinian civilians (year average last 40 years) and expecting the “evil west” to invade a nuclear power to save Hamas voting palestinians?

Yes by bombing them, leveling their homes, raping their women, and killing their children. 9/11 was an inside job.... everyone knows that.
Iraq did not have any WPD... everyone knew that. Who brought death and chaos ???? USA and NATO.
Compare afghanistan life expectancy and population growth figures during nato vs russian war?

Iraq was shameful by USA. But point is that they did try to nation build afterwards (same in afghanistan) and this failed despite pouring in trillions of dollars.
Few want to get elbow deep in the powder keg of the israel/palestine conflict.
Talking about Palestinians cheering for Ukranian's deaths?????????? No... we do not. But I remember it was the case in the near past where many Ukrainians were celebrating the deaths of Palestinians when Ishaell was constantly bombing their homes in Gaza. Not to mention the Zio puppet of Ukrani who is responsible for all this death and destruction brought to his innocent civilians.
“You remember”
Cool source bro. And again you are attacking ukranians. “They deserve it”.

Come on man…what is happening is on scale of 10 times the “nakba”…and you are cheering for the agressor.
Yet you lecture me on double standards??

@waz can you ask this mod why he gave this man a negative rating? Why so much dictatorship?

Show them a mirror and their back will be turned on like a jet afterburner.

Unfortunately a clique of reddit trolls mascarading as some sort of "international mod" or "military (boy scout) professional" who negative rate anyone who merely disagrees with them have been allowed to form. I have asked @waz to kindly remove these negative rating privileges away from them, which they openly admit to misusing, or at least grant all members the ability to negatively rate comments.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom