What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Fvr1bHUXgAAYq7A.jpg

Ukrainian air defenses around Kyiv are proving to be incredibly strong of late.

Unfortunately a clique of reddit trolls mascarading as some sort of "international mod" or "military (boy scout) professional" who negative rate anyone who merely disagrees with them have been allowed to form. I have asked @waz to kindly remove these negative rating privileges away from them, which they openly admit to misusing, or at least grant all members the ability to negatively rate comments.

There is already a discussion to take away these "negativ ratings" and bring up a "unlike" button for all free to use. The same thing as it is with the "like" button, but "unlike", useable by everyone. But maybe the code for this "negativ rating" is the same as it is of the "positive rating". And taking away the "positive rating" only for not to have "negative rating" is not that good imo.

@waz You seriously look into this matter. This negative rating keeps going unchecked.

Source? Hitler? But again he was probably your ancestor, not ours?

That is a typical reply for a zio lover. Does that justify it? Yet again I forget you are a western.
You are asking why you or anyone else get a negative rating? Simply since you are constantly lying, constantly spreading hate and most of all on the one side you are oversensitive when anyone denies your lies while at the same time you are personnel insulting, offensive, provocative… shall I continue!??

@The Eagle … please, this must end! He can tell us all his twisted opinion and everyone will accept it, but his constant rants and insults are not acceptable.

Last edited:

Victory Day Update. Another Massive Missile Strike. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.09.05

President Putin says 'real war' being waged against Russia in fiery Victory Day speech

Watch again: Putin speaks as Russia stages annual WWII Victory Day parade on Moscow's Red Square

Nothing compared to Israhelli atrocities. Not even 1/1000th of what Israhell doing to Palestinians.
Daily shelling civilian homes, dropping phos[horus bombs on people who threw stones in self-defense. Killing babies inside mothers' bellies, making children targets for sniper killing practices.... the largest apartheid state putting locals in cages, blocking all the routes to travel and trade, raiding holy sites every other day, helping and backing armed white settlers from around the world.... filling prisons without charges/trails, looting properties and home and uprooting trees garden, killing cattle, harvesting organs and you still force people to believe Israhell was right and innocent you people were so eager to give them home why not giving them your own lands instead of putting them here to bring full chaos and war.
I
View attachment 928452
I am not saying israel is innocent?
it acts quite brutal and eye for an eye.
Had its own terrorists with irgun and haganah. keeps voting far right and has a large minority of crazy settler religious nuts.

Despite that it still often acts more restrained than many of its arab/muslim neigbours do!!
as such. In what is basically an arab/israeli conflict…I view israel as a lighter shade of (dark) grey.

Palestinians are similar to the Prussian civilians. Sad what happened to them..but that is result of arabs losing wars of agression…perhaps the palestinians should have been integrated by their fellow arabs like the prussians were in germany. Instead of being dumped into camps to keep this conflict going and drive the jews into the sea….

So we have situation with no clear “good/evil”.
At low scale/intensity in recent decades.
And with incredibly high chance to escalate if forcefully interfered with.

Logically it gets less support.
Now playing a tear game. I never said like this.... trying to get sympathy from other members? Go cry more.
And remember I have enough time and I will always be there to shut your mouth.
It is like derailing a thread but I will not back up until you go back to your original duty, i.e., Western propaganda.

Your claiming ukranians were cheering gaza bombing without a source.
you are full of excuses of justifying not only staying passive…but your enthusiastic support for the agressor in this Nakba times 10.

Also you constantly ignore being proven wrong.
Western Media?
Full of stories about palestinian victims.
No support?
largest aid donor palestine? EU.

i am going to keep it shorter from now on as to not derail the thread. But will call you out on your recurring malicious lies

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom