What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A sad reality
New Bitmap Image.jpg

That's now how it works. Ukrainians cannot concentrate all their MRLS in one location. Or else they get picked up by radars on A-50, Mi-28, Ka-52 and become easy targets for glide bombs.
Not that easy. Otherwise the Russians would have destroyed all himars launchers. Until now nothing is destroyed. Ukraine artillery does hit and run. From preparation to launching missiles they probably need 5 min maximum. the himars launchers disappear quicker than Russia recon units provide coordinates to their artillery. The US gives Ukraine 20 himars launchers more. What the Russians going to do?

Not that easy. Otherwise the Russians would have destroyed all himars launchers. Until now nothing is destroyed. Ukraine artillery does hit and run. From preparation to launching missiles they probably need 5 min maximum. the himars launchers disappear quicker than Russia recon units provide coordinates to their artillery. The US gives Ukraine 20 himars launchers more. What the Russians going to do?
Isn't it fishy that himars are out of the news for many weeks? Jammed? Destroyed? Ineffective?
Only today a small video was posted after many weeks that too nobody knows is an old video or a fresh one.

Your just copy paste any russian propaganda you can find do you?
No critical selection involved.

You JUST shared three posts with;
“Look at russian Might…we are thermite burning all Ukranin positions for several nights. Rain of fire 🔥 !!!! Hell on earth!!!”

And….we have a church which caught fire…suprise suprise!
But!!
Even though it has NO BATTLEFIELD value…Even though the ukranians are deep in their bunkers under heavy incendiary bombing and wagner attacks…
Even though the ukranians share orthodox christian belief…

SURELY these ukro nazi satanics risked their lives, ammo, time… to set fire to a church.
The rest of Bakhmut is burned to ashes by russian thermite rain…
But THIS church?! No thats the ukranian nazis! #prayfordonbass!!

**** off with this disgusting and basically insultingly stupid propaganda.

Like I said, a couple of days ago when NATO boot polishers were giving it the large, Himars this and patriot that thinking the counter-offensive is ready. Thinking attacking mainland Russia was a good idea. Well, the last couple of days as I predicted, Russia has upped the ante and increased its missile attacks and flooded the Ukrainian AD. Like I said and keep saying, the more aggressive the clown of Kiev gets, the worse Russian retaliation will be. Now the question is how bad does the clown want Ukraine to burn? Does he come to the negotiation table, or sentence his people to be killed to the last Ukrainian whilst living it large in his Villas or in Tel Aviv? If the latter, then the disgusting clown needs to be eliminated for the good of Ukraine and its people.

That was your past and it was ugly. 50, 70, 100 years ago there was little to no media and these crimes come to little to no notice until much later.
Now we are living in a very modern era where news can be spread within seconds and the world is updated in minutes.
You are trying to cover the atrocities of Israhell by putting too many random words. The whole developed world is watching Israhell's brutality and carnage on Palestinians and even right now, at this moment, it continues and yet there is not a single news or word in all the Western Media.
It has been more than 75 years since Zios invaded Palestine, killing thousands, looting, grabbing lands and taking their homes, and putting the remaining public in open prisons.
Keep grabbing more and more of their lands, evicting them from their homes and bringing people from Europe to settle there instead.
Why not send your money and arms to help oppressed Palestinians because most of them are Muslims and they do not have blue eyes?
Do not try to prove shxt as sugar. We already know your hypocrisy.. no need to prove it again and again.

Exactly.
I adressed your earlier post calling out your lies, dehumanization, and your own massive double standards.

You completely ignored that to now repeat the same lies.

“No single word in all western media”

Really?

Here CNN and BBC…the two BIGGEST MAINSTREAM western media who report on palestinian victims constantly.

Now read your claim:
“No single word in all western media”

Stop lying….else i will need to get the mods involved for your miniature-goebbels like behaviour.

Never knew the Russian girls played the sword this good..
This sword is known as a Shashka, it has a specially weighted pummel on it's hilt which allows the sword to be rotated at the wrist easily compared to a traditional sabre.

Isn't it fishy that himars are out of the news for many weeks? Jammed? Destroyed? Ineffective?
Only today a small video was posted after many weeks that too nobody knows is an old video or a fresh one.
Why fishy? That’s in the news. The Russians found a way to jam GPS at locations where Russians amassing military assets. Ukraine working to either destroy the jammers or reprogram the missiles by other guidance system.

Russia artillery uses glonass as guidance system. You think Ukraine not jamming it?

your lies, dehumanization, and your own massive double standards.
😂😂
Germans killed Jews, the UK put them in Palestinian land and USA and NATO are backing them.
So considering your single-face attitude
Stop lying….else i will need to get the mods involved for your miniature-goebbels like behaviour.
Say this without crying. And yes mods can take action against me if I really showed someone a mirror.
I have repeatedly seen another of your fellow guy who is mod and strongly pro-Ukranian, constantly harassing some members and trying to shut the mouths of any person who is either neutral or Pro Russian.

P.S. When you people are sending money, arms, and mercenaries to help occupied lands of Palestine and liberate them teaching Israhell a good lesson???

Only tank in Russian parade was T-34 and air force was also MIA.

😂😂
Germans killed Jews,
Whataboutism on something 70 years ago.

does not take away from the faults of the arabs (pogroms in 1920s, grand mufti ally of Hitler, starting and losing several wars of ethnic cleansing) by the way
the UK put them in Palestinian land
Bit more complex then that
and USA and NATO are backing them.
So considering your single-face attitude
Most western states support two state solution.
And at times backed arab nations as well.
Say this without crying. And yes mods can take action against me if I really showed someone a mirror.
They should take action against you
1: caught blatantly lying and refusing to admit to that. (“Western media never shows a palestinian victim”)

2: dehumanizing propaganda (“west does not care for muslim children, thinks them better of dead”)

Which is the same as me saying “all pakistanis are terrorists that want to see the blood of christian children”.

You are spreading hate that only leads to more atrocities. Why?
I have repeatedly seen another of your fellow guy who is mod and strongly pro-Ukranian, constantly harassing some members and trying to shut the mouths of any person who is either neutral or Pro Russian.
Pro russians constantly sink to racist outburst full of personal attacks.

That while they are supporting an agressor that started a war of ethnic cleansing on a scale 10 times of palestine….
P.S. When you people are sending money, arms, and mercenaries to help occupied lands of Palestine and liberate them teaching Israhell a good lesson???
Again…biggest aid donor palestinians?
The EU.

Yes there is a pro-israel bias…but we also have the following circumstances:
1: both sides are morally grey. The arabs are worse then israel.
The palestinians are steeped deep in terrorism and violence. (Voting hamas into power…). Not a way to build sympathy internationally.
2: Its a massive hornets nest.
Peacekeeping? Expect attacks on UN peacekeepers like with beirut. Religious fanatics from both sides.
west tried nation building in afghanistan.
And iraq. Failed.
its also a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation for many who are already very anti-west.
3: its a minor conflict…1 year ukraine saw similar civilian casualties as 40 years palestinian/israel conflict.

But here we are discussing palestine AGAIN.
Now You give some answers:
A: Why do you openly lie about western media and deny there is western support for palestine against all proof/facts?
B: why are you crying so much for palestinians….yet actively cheer for the russian agressor in ukraine…even though ukranians die a hundredfold in 2022-2023 compared to palestine, a tenfold territory was annexed, a tenfold civilians displaced?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom