What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There is limitation but the sheer number of Pantsir trucks makes up for it. Russia has hundreds of Pantsir trucks. Ukraine don't have hundreds of HIMARS trucks and probably less than 20 Grad trucks left by now down from about 100 at the start of the war.

hundreds of Pantsir?
The front line is 1,300 km. It’s about the distance Berlin-Kiew. If the Russians put 1 Pantsir per 2 km then 650 Pantsir are required. Good luck in production.

hundreds of Pantsir?
The front line is 1,300 km. It’s about the distance Berlin-Kiew. If the Russians put 1 Pantsir per 2 km then 650 Pantsir are required. Good luck in production.
I think if need be pantsir can be produced with quantity of 400 but more is possible, its Russia we are talking about.

hundreds of Pantsir?

That's now how it works. Ukrainians cannot concentrate all their MRLS in one location. Or else they get picked up by radars on A-50, Mi-28, Ka-52 and become easy targets for glide bombs.

Well played @aziqbal. That reddit troll who claims to be a military (boy scout) professional (my arse!) needs to abuse his negative rating power which he doesn't deserve in order to compensate for lacking in manhood. He's a bache baz, in other words.

too many pages have passed and I dont have time to catch up

all I can say is a German man supporting Jews is like a Russian supporting Nazi, impossible

you are a German supporting Jews when you killed 6 million of them for what reason ?

Palestinian's are killing them because they steal land but why did you forefather kill 6 million jews ? for fun? for what reason?

now you pretend to support Israel ? very funny

Europeans wiped Jews from Europe during Spanish inquisition you killed 8 million Jews

White Europeans killed so many Jews there is hardly any left in the World now

and now you are taking the moral high ground and pretending like you support Jews? are you retarded ?

you lot are so hypocritical no wonder UK is run and governed by Asian Indian and Asian Pakistan

Rishi Sunak and Hamza Yousuf run UK so go cry we HAVE taken over
@waz can you ask this mod why he gave this man a negative rating? Why so much dictatorship?

too many pages have passed and I dont have time to catch up

all I can say is a German man supporting Jews is like a Russian supporting Nazi, impossible

you are a German supporting Jews when you killed 6 million of them for what reason ?

Palestinian's are killing them because they steal land but why did you forefather kill 6 million jews ? for fun? for what reason?

now you pretend to support Israel ? very funny

Europeans wiped Jews from Europe during Spanish inquisition you killed 8 million Jews

White Europeans killed so many Jews there is hardly any left in the World now

and now you are taking the moral high ground and pretending like you support Jews? are you retarded ?

you lot are so hypocritical no wonder UK is run and governed by Asian Indian and Asian Pakistan

Rishi Sunak and Hamza Yousuf run UK so go cry we HAVE taken over
Show them a mirror and their back will be turned on like a jet afterburner.

hundreds of Pantsir?

Other than Pantsir trucks, there's also a bunch of Tor M2.

I don't care about Jews, I don't care about Muslims.
I care about my own people and if there are some Jews and/or Muslims I care about them too as long as I can live with them.
You know why? Because THESE Jews/Muslims are or at least can be Germans too.
Why should I think about people who doesn't even bring an advantage to me, my people, my country?
There is no reason to help somebody or to pretend to care about somebody who has NOTHING to offer.
All muslim countries who talk of the best Ummah-Jummah but still doing business with the Chinese, are hypocrites and only dare to point the finger at "the West".
Israel as a country is a highly developed which produces some very nice things.
It can offer more than some olive trees or just many babies.
And yes, Spaniards were angry on Jews because of several reasons.
Jews worked openly with European-killing/surpressing Muslims.
Were big involved in sex trafficking into the several giant harems. In generally slave trade too (no matter Arab-African or Arab-European slavery history).
Were strong Catholic and didn't want to share anything.
Jews were always good at making money and with money comes power and with power come political intrigues etc.
During the Crusades Jews were often fu*ked too, why? Because you needed a scape goat for some circumstances and/or a unwealthy "Lord" wanted to get money from them for his personal goal in the "Holy Land".
So they forced the Muslims and Jews who were still there to become Christians, otherwise fu*k off or stay and die.
There were times, everybody did it.
I personal say the HC was just another genocide, the problem is, Germans are very precise, even in genociding.
Look, the Balkans were much more cruel in the Modus Operandi of killing minorities, even SS was disgusted. But they didn't had the capacity to kill so many and so efficient.
And Jews are especially angry at Germans because in the time from 1871-1933, not one country had assimilated Jews so well like Germany.
Look at the Japanese and HOW they killed the conquered people. Much more brutal in most cases compared to Germans.
Thing is, Japan was catapultated from a medieval society to modern era just few decades ago before their brutality. So people say Germans should have learned, Japanese were like dumb children who couldn't understand their crimes. ^^
That was your past and it was ugly. 50, 70, 100 years ago there was little to no media and these crimes come to little to no notice until much later.
Now we are living in a very modern era where news can be spread within seconds and the world is updated in minutes.
You are trying to cover the atrocities of Israhell by putting too many random words. The whole developed world is watching Israhell's brutality and carnage on Palestinians and even right now, at this moment, it continues and yet there is not a single news or word in all the Western Media.
It has been more than 75 years since Zios invaded Palestine, killing thousands, looting, grabbing lands and taking their homes, and putting the remaining public in open prisons.
Keep grabbing more and more of their lands, evicting them from their homes and bringing people from Europe to settle there instead.
Why not send your money and arms to help oppressed Palestinians because most of them are Muslims and they do not have blue eyes?
Do not try to prove shxt as sugar. We already know your hypocrisy.. no need to prove it again and again.

Im just a watcher here but a mod should not be invested in the war as well. A pro ukraine mod is ruining everything
Exactly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom