What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, if I can hate something and do not need to endure the same hardship for that, I would do that too.

Most of these people went Pro-Russia is politically motivated. I mean who in the right mind in Pakistan would support Russia and give them material support given the cooperation between India and Russia which almost certainly these support would turn up in India as a mean of military cooperation which would then be used against Pakistan in the future. These people don't know that, or don't realise that, because they don't really care.

An they think they’re “humbling” the US when in reality it’s Russia that’s getting humiliated at a cost of only a small percentage of the US yearly defense budget. Russia has completely failed in its strategic objectives in Ukraine and they will face the consequences of this failure for decades to come.

Well, if I can hate something and do not need to endure the same hardship for that, I would do that too.

Most of these people went Pro-Russia is politically motivated. I mean who in the right mind in Pakistan would support Russia and give them material support given the cooperation between India and Russia which almost certainly these support would turn up in India as a mean of military cooperation which would then be used against Pakistan in the future. These people don't know that, or don't realise that, because they don't really care.

lets do an example

people support Russia not because they love Russia but simply because they dont like US and its cronies

example's like Iraq war help fuel that support

Americans destroyed Iraq killed 1 million and stole all the ancient artefacts some as old as 7,000 years old

they are stealing 50,000 barrels of oil from Syria using the Kars oil company which was hit by the Iranians

they support Israeli terrorism and celebrate when Palestinians are dying

Africans support Russia for many of the similar reasons

and many of the Asian Muslims who support Russia are not resident immigrants in UK and Europe we OWN it

UK Prime Minster and Scotland first Minister are Asians, we are not immigrants anymore we are owners and we decide what we as a nation does

Akhmat Will Continue In Seversk After Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.07

lets do an example

people support Russia not because they love Russia but simply because they dont like US and its cronies

Americans destroyed Iraq killed 1 million and stole all the ancient artefacts some as old as 7,000 years old

they are stealing 50,000 barrels of oil from Syria using the Kars oil company which was hit by the Iranians

and many of the Asian Muslims who support Russia are not resident immigrants in UK and Europe we OWN it

UK Prime Minster and Scotland first Minister are Asians, we are not immigrants anymore we are owners and we decide what we as a nation does

The Iraq War has been over for 12 years. Not to mention the vast majority of casualties were due to civil war and sectarian violence. And the US isn’t stealing anything :disagree:

lets do an example

Do you know what is political? As oppose to "National" support?

When you support a nation, you should support that nationally. Which is not what people here supporting Russia is for, case in point, they don't feel affiliated to Russia or feeling empathy to Russia, in which Russia is basically nothing for them, these people, and I am guessing you as well, supporting Russia because of a Political needs.

I don't have an issue for you or anyone to support Russia, the problem I have is, this is easy for you to do it because you literally have no horse in this race. I mean, what actually do you lose when Russia is on the losing side to begin with? People in Russia, thick or thin, they have everything to lost when they stand behind this countries of their, and you wonder, who fault is it? Is this the fault of one man? Or is this the fault of people who egg on this one man when they have no horse in this race.

On the other hand, supporting a country because you are politically motivated can be backfire immensely, I mean, whatever you said the US do, do you think Russia is not doing the exact same thing in Iraq, Mali, Syria as well? did Russia slaughter countless Muslim in Afghanistan, Syria and Chechen just for their own clause? How about thousand if not hundreds of thousand Muslim in Pakistan that was killed in military confrontation by India or Afghanistan which Russia or Soviet Union have an indirect hand with? You see, Policy can and will change over time, I mean you despise something because of some political motivation and that does not mean that motivation is going to stay the same. I mean what if India start another Skirmish with Pakistan using Advance Russian weapon, do you still support them? Or do you depise them? Or how about Russia supporting Israel on Palestinian Issue, I mean this is not beyond the realm of possibility? Again, do you still support Russia or despise them?

I mean, all things are relative, it's easy enough to wish something to happen when you don't need to bare that consequence.

And finally, what UK being governed by Asian have anything to do with this? I mean, these "Us vs Them" mentality is the issue that created these particular circumstance to begin with. Obama, whom an African, was the President of the United States, does that mean African by then and only then no longer an immigrant but they decided their fate and their destiny? I mean, weren't they supposed to be able to do that after Civil war?

Last edited:
An they think they’re “humbling” the US when in reality it’s Russia that’s getting humiliated at a cost of only a small percentage of the US yearly defense budget. Russia has completely failed in its strategic objectives in Ukraine and they will face the consequences of this failure for decades to come.
Well, these people is like going to a football game they don't know who's playing, or even familiar with the game, it's like me when I first went into a cricket match. They cheer for the sake of cheering, that's what everybody does, it would have been the same whoever playing the home team, because they don't really know what's going on.......

The strain is already showing within Russia. From what I have heard, longer work hours, less pay, that is if you were paid at all. But then those hardship wouldn't be concerning these people.

Ah! And since you post a lot of videos we have enough proof that Russia is winning? :omghaha: :crazy:
if Russia isnt winning then please detail for us how Ukraine is- because its either Russia is winning OR Ukraine is winning, so please go ahead. oh dont forget to mention Ukrainian army now only controls 3% of Bakhmut, and still trying to "keep control of Bakhmut" so the Russian army wont have it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom