What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I am dual national. Ever heard of such a thing?
Irrelevant. What other countries, besides NL, have done anything for you? Educate you? Provide a health care system for you? Protect you? Who else?

I don't owe the West a thing. I was born here.​

The issue still stands. That if you want modern day Germans to bear collective blame and shame for WW II Nazis, then YOU cannot deny the collective gratitude of every citizen owes their countries.

You are a F-111 and F-16 pilot. Sure you must have.
I told you publicly and repeatedly that I was a janitor when I was active duty. I got orders to deploy to Desert Storm because I was so good at cleaning hangars that the USAF made an exception just for me. :enjoy:

Really? What a twisted logic ... not-supporting the USA is IMO fully understandable, but why on earth does this equals to "Russia can do whatever it wants, can ignore any regular civilised action, can flatten any Ukrainian city, can kill innocent civilians" and that al since all Ukrainians MUST be Nazis?!

oh please dont start with trying to take the moral high ground and crocodile tears

Israel levels Gaza as a ritual every Ramadan with blessing of the West and Germans give free submarines as award

you cant then decide whats right and whats wrong when your on the receiving end

Again, political affiliation can and will change, what makes you think China and Russian strategic interest will stay the same if and when the polarity is gone?

That is the main take away of the issue here. I mean, look at China and Russia, 1 and a half year ago, they were inseparable all-weather brother, well, at least this is what they claim, and with the war went on, interest changed, what did China do with Russia beside honestly just taking advantage of the situation?

I mean, if you think the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then I can tell you this, through the last 5000 years of history, this has been proven wrong time and time again. Again, I am not saying it's not okay to support China or Russia, I don't have problem for you or anyone to support Russia or China or whoever, I have problem with people throwing support when you have no horse in that race.

And as a student of history, I can tell you a multi-polar world make life in the middle harder, because you ALWAYS have to take side, look at how middle country like Belgium, Denmark, Norway and Baltics? I wouldn't say their history during the time France, UK and Germany are a multipolar world is "Easy" and certainly not during the dual-polar world between US and USSR.

the opposite of what you said is true, you are just trying to convince yourself its true because you are against Russia

non-polar world is good for Western nations because they benefit from the policies set by the US

ask same question to nations like Pakistan with population 10 times bigger than Noway, Denmark and Baltics combined and you will see how beneficial it is

I will give you a hint

He said this

Did you support US or Russia tho?

Again, please do pledge your money to Russia MIC and see where those money ends up??

And no, China did not support Russia, it's pretty obvious China took a neutral stance on this.

taking about Nazi

you do realise that Azov Battalion is a Nazi organisation who crucified a Russian soldier on a Cross using nails and hammers in 2015 in the Luhansk? and it was posted in Twitter while being filmed

and they burned alive 40 Russians in Odessa in 2014 and ones that lived chocked on smoke were beaten to death with metal poles?

do you think Russia will sit and watch this?

US funded these terrorists the same way they funded all the terrorist groups in Middle East to cause instability

Iraqi army + Kurds died fighting ISIS

it was Syrian army which beat Al-Nusra and ISIL with help of Russia

the opposite of what you said is true, you are just trying to convince yourself its true because you are against Russia

non-polar world is good for Western nations because they benefit from the policies set by the US

ask same question to nations like Pakistan with population 10 times bigger than Noway, Denmark and Baltics combined and you will see how beneficial it is
Show me one instant "The opposite" is true?

Dane was involved in a war of 1864 because Germany was unchecked after the first one in 1848.

Belgium was stuck in the middle of 2 world wars.

The Baltics region have seen more war since goths and roman empire.

Not to mention the countless war between Kingdom of Sweden, Russian Empire, Prussian Empire and so on that bring the entire Europe into war

Asia wasn't escaping this trend, how today Vietnam and Korea got involved in Chinese civil war between 5 warring nation and 10 dynasty??

Now tell me, which country have it good and easy in the middle during multi-polar world?

Again, you hate US, I get it, like it or not, US is the reason why we only have 144 wars/conflict between 1900-2000, not 960 between 1700-1800..

There are tens of millions of people in the West who agree with him. You don't like his views, so you're trying to silence him by playing the immigration his parents or grandparents did to the West.
his parents were accepted into the country (they probably lied about being refugees).
Were Sheltered, supported, tolerated. Given Best minority rights and freedoms in the world.
He himself got showered with possibilities and education (paid for by the countries citizens).

Yet he wishes the west to fall and be humiliated. Wishes ill on his fellow citizens.
Is a flat out racist against “blue eyed whites”.

How can i not see this as close to being a ungratefull fifth column traitor?

This is me giving my opinion. Nothing about “silencing”. he can continue blathering his hate online as far as im concerned. Just do not expect me to stay quiet.

People can have opinions, you sc-m, and they don't need to agree with the Western elites' destructive campaign of destroying one country to the next. Imagine Russia being pushed to a corner and they drop a few nukes on Netherlands. Your gay-molested arse would be burning all the way to hell, and Netherlands would've been a toast. People like @Dalit are at least trying to bring reason to your beloved West.

Now, you fruity cake, you want to fight Russia, go to the front-line instead of chatting sh-t behind the computer in homo-filled Netherlands. Yada, yada, yada.
You are distracted by your obsession with gays again?

On the other hand, supporting a country because you are politically motivated can be backfire immensely, I mean, whatever you said the US do, do you think Russia is not doing the exact same thing in Iraq, Mali, Syria as well? did Russia slaughter countless Muslim in Afghanistan, Syria and Chechen just for their own clause? How about thousand if not hundreds of thousand Muslim in Pakistan that was killed in military confrontation by India or Afghanistan which Russia or Soviet Union have an indirect hand with? You see, Policy can and will change over time, I mean you despise something because of some political motivation and that does not mean that motivation is going to stay the same. I mean what if India start another Skirmish with Pakistan using Advance Russian weapon, do you still support them? Or do you depise them? Or how about Russia supporting Israel on Palestinian Issue, I mean this is not beyond the realm of possibility? Again, do you still support Russia or despise them?
"do you think Russia is not doing the exact same thing in Iraq, Mali, Syria as well".

Please share a source of what Russia is doing in Iraq? Cant ever remember Russia doing anything. As far as Syria is concerned Russia was invited there. Do you do any research?

"Did Russia slaughter countless Muslim in Afghanistan, Syria and Chechen just for their own clause"?

Afghanistan? The Soviet Union does not exist anymore. Also Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Which means it had a hand in the "slaughter". Why did you write Russians only? Once again Russia was invited to Syria.

"How about thousand if not hundreds of thousand Muslim in Pakistan that was killed in military confrontation by India or Afghanistan which Russia or Soviet Union have an indirect hand with"?

We already settled the score with the Soviet Union in the Soviet-Afghan war. Pakistan decided to ally with the US at the start of the Cold War so it makes sense that Soviet Union would work against Pakistani interests. How about how the American "pussies" promised to support us in the 1971 war with the 7th fleet? But never showed up because they did not have the balls to confront Soviet nuclear submarines?

-The US interferes within Pakistani domestic affairs. Russia does NOT.

-The US supports terrorist groups in Pakistan like the TTP and BLA/BLP to kill Pakistani soldiers and civilians. Russia does not.

-The US bought agents from Pakistan to act against our own interests. Russia did not.

-The US has sanctioned us many times. Russia has not. They did have a arms embargo but it ended some time ago.

I could go on, but hopefully you have understood why...

"do you think Russia is not doing the exact same thing in Iraq, Mali, Syria as well".

Please share a source of what Russia is doing in Iraq? Cant ever remember Russia doing anything. As far as Syria is concerned Russia was invited there. Do you do any research?

"Did Russia slaughter countless Muslim in Afghanistan, Syria and Chechen just for their own clause"?

Afghanistan? The Soviet Union does not exist anymore. Also Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Which means it had a hand in the "slaughter". Why did you write Russians only? Once again Russia was invited to Syria.

"How about thousand if not hundreds of thousand Muslim in Pakistan that was killed in military confrontation by India or Afghanistan which Russia or Soviet Union have an indirect hand with"?

We already settled the score with the Soviet Union in the Soviet-Afghan war. Pakistan decided to ally with the US at the start of the Cold War so it makes sense that Soviet Union would work against Pakistani interests. How about how the American "pussies" promised to support us in the 1971 war with the 7th fleet? But never showed up because they did not have the balls to confront Soviet nuclear submarines?

-The US interferes within Pakistani domestic affairs. Russia does NOT.

-The US supports terrorist groups in Pakistan like the TTP and BLA/BLP to kill Pakistani soldiers and civilians. Russia does not.

-The US bought agents from Pakistan to act against our own interests. Russia did not.

-The US has sanctioned us many times. Russia has not. They did have a arms embargo but it ended some time ago.

I could go on, but hopefully you have understood why...

Most of the killing of innocent civilians in Aghanistan was done by Ukrainians.

taking about Nazi

you do realise that Azov Battalion is a Nazi organisation who crucified a Russian soldier on a Cross using nails and hammers in 2015 in the Luhansk? and it was posted in Twitter while being filmed

and they burned alive 40 Russians in Odessa in 2014 and ones that lived chocked on smoke were beaten to death with metal poles?

do you think Russia will sit and watch this?

US funded these terrorists the same way they funded all the terrorist groups in Middle East to cause instability

Iraqi army + Kurds died fighting ISIS

it was Syrian army which beat Al-Nusra and ISIL with help of Russi

And do you know a group in Russia called "Rusich" that brand people in the butt when they don't agree with Russian rule in Donetsk and kipnap journalist and in some cases torture and rape people of minority in both Russia and Ukraine??

You are talking about extremist group or fringe group, or should I say all Muslim is terrorist when someone bomb a marathon in the US for the name of Allah? There are extreme group for jsut about any country and every body.

LOL, all I can say is your world view is skewered. Either you believe honestly the "bad" do all the bad thing and the good guys is always the saint.

Show me one instant "The opposite" is true?

Dane was involved in a war of 1864 because Germany was unchecked after the first one in 1848.

Belgium was stuck in the middle of 2 world wars.

The Baltics region have seen more war since goths and roman empire.

Not to mention the countless war between Kingdom of Sweden, Russian Empire, Prussian Empire and so on that bring the entire Europe into war

Asia wasn't escaping this trend, how today Vietnam and Korea got involved in Chinese civil war between 5 warring nation and 10 dynasty??

Now tell me, which country have it good and easy in the middle during multi-polar world?

Again, you hate US, I get it, like it or not, US is the reason why we only have 144 wars/conflict between 1900-2000, not 960 between 1700-1800..

I havnt fact checked your numbers by the number of wars

but its not the numbers of wars I care about

I care about the number of humans lives lost

2 wars alone during the 20th century killed over 65 million people, WW1 and WW2, Europeans at each others throats without any outside interference

that should be more than enough to cover last 10,000 years of the whole World

There is no such thing as a free lunch, as those countries that have signed up to "aid" from China or Russia are finding out.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom