What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

looks like Russian electronic jamming is working well

HIMARS have been completely stopped

Why do you think I advise Europe to make towed artillery and mortars - two types of artillery that fire non-"smart"/dumb ammo which cannot be jammed.

Poland buying those HIMARS is a gamble. If you buy too few, the Russians can strike and take out the HIMARS. Russia can take out the HIMARS in ukraine, yet chooses not to for strategic reasons, Russia wins with Poland buying easily destroyed expensive targets and missiles that can be jammed. It is to Russian advantage that Europe only have HIMARS to defend. If Poland buy too many, it would be better spent on 1000s of towed howitzers or 10000s of mortars. Since HIMARS could be jammed.

Russia is in the top three of jamming. US and Russia; and Israel gets access to US and Russian tech on electronic warfare. In a war with Russia, EU would not know what hit them. As the US does not use the best classified weapons in war. The US saves their best tech for difficult war - China. In the Persian Gulf War, Iraq War... US only used low grade EW, the stuff that the rest of the globe is aware of. Russia is going to demolish Europe unless Europe focuses on their ground forces - in dumb weapons.

You start with dumb artillery, get them in quantities equal to the Russian and ammo in levels of cold war or greater. Then you build from there with shoulder fired weapons and ADS. You don't rearm with weapons that can be easily taken out, or are far too few to make a difference. You focus on "the most BANG/Explosion for you money". That is artillery - towed and mortar. Then enough ammo to last a 5 year war with Russia. Then focus on air defense and antitank, RPGs. To protect the skies and stop Russian armoured columns. Subs are protected from air missiles. And build out from there with various weapons.

Do you know what is political? As oppose to "National" support?

When you support a nation, you should support that nationally. Which is not what people here supporting Russia is for, case in point, they don't feel affiliated to Russia or feeling empathy to Russia, in which Russia is basically nothing for them, these people, and I am guessing you as well, supporting Russia because of a Political needs.

I don't have an issue for you or anyone to support Russia, the problem I have is, this is easy for you to do it because you literally have no horse in this race. I mean, what actually do you lose when Russia is on the losing side to begin with? People in Russia, thick or thin, they have everything to lost when they stand behind this countries of their, and you wonder, who fault is it? Is this the fault of one man? Or is this the fault of people who egg on this one man when they have no horse in this race.

On the other hand, supporting a country because you are politically motivated can be backfire immensely, I mean, whatever you said the US do, do you think Russia is not doing the exact same thing in Iraq, Mali, Syria as well? did Russia slaughter countless Muslim in Afghanistan, Syria and Chechen just for their own clause? How about thousand if not hundreds of thousand Muslim in Pakistan that was killed in military confrontation by India or Afghanistan which Russia or Soviet Union have an indirect hand with? You see, Policy can and will change over time, I mean you despise something because of some political motivation and that does not mean that motivation is going to stay the same. I mean what if India start another Skirmish with Pakistan using Advance Russian weapon, do you still support them? Or do you depise them? Or how about Russia supporting Israel on Palestinian Issue, I mean this is not beyond the realm of possibility? Again, do you still support Russia or despise them?

I mean, all things are relative, it's easy enough to wish something to happen when you don't need to bare that consequence.

And finally, what UK being governed by Asian have anything to do with this? I mean, these "Us vs Them" mentality is the issue that created these particular circumstance to begin with. Obama, whom an African, was the President of the United States, does that mean African by then and only then no longer an immigrant but they decided their fate and their destiny? I mean, weren't they supposed to be able to do that after Civil war?

since collapse of the USSR the US went on a rampage and Israel was allowed to carry out every human rights abuses known to man with the blessings of West

people are fed up with a non-polar World where one nation the USA dictates all the rules, Americans said it themselves you are either with us or against us

a multi polar world where China and Russia are choices that makes the life the people in the middle much easier

Pakistan had to beg USA for everything like F16s for decades now we get better fighters like J10C without any begging

we no longer need to align ourselves with USA if we dont agree, we have a choice more choices the better

if you dont agree you get bombed if you agree you against your own interests, so choice is bad or worse

Russia and China dont necessarily interfere in the domestic affairs of the nations they do business with

without making the post too long there is too many reason why people support Russia

since collapse of the USSR the US went on a rampage and Israel was allowed to carry out every human rights abuses known to man with the blessings of West

people are fed up with a non-polar World where one nation the USA dictates all the rules, Americans said it themselves you are either with us or against us

a multi polar world where China and Russia are choices that makes the life the people in the middle much easier

Pakistan had to beg USA for everything like F16s for decades now we get better fighters like J10C without any begging

we no longer need to align ourselves with USA if we dont agree, we have a choice more choices the better

if you dont agree you get bombed if you agree you against your own interests, so choice is bad or worse

Russia and China dont necessarily interfere in the domestic affairs of the nations they do business with

without making the post too long there is too many reason why people support Russia
Excellent post.

Most of these people went Pro-Russia is politically motivated. I mean who in the right mind in Pakistan would support Russia and give them material support given the cooperation between India and Russia which almost certainly these support would turn up in India as a mean of military cooperation which would then be used against Pakistan in the future. These people don't know that, or don't realise that, because they don't really care.
Why do you care if most Pakistani's support Russia? Most people in your home country China also support Russia.

The fact that your argument is Russian arm sales to India says it all. Lol... US also sells weapons to India. What is your point?

if Russia isnt winning then please detail for us how Ukraine is- because its either Russia is winning OR Ukraine is winning, so please go ahead. oh dont forget to mention Ukrainian army now only controls 3% of Bakhmut, and still trying to "keep control of Bakhmut" so the Russian army wont have it.

I never said Ukraine is winning ... but the absence of imagery - in that case his claim " we see no longer any HIMARS strikes, so it must be inactive (or even better they are all destroyed!) - is not valid.

Really? What a twisted logic ... not-supporting the USA is IMO fully understandable, but why on earth does this equals to "Russia can do whatever it wants, can ignore any regular civilised action, can flatten any Ukrainian city, can kill innocent civilians" and that al since all Ukrainians MUST be Nazis?!

Again, political affiliation can and will change, what makes you think China and Russian strategic interest will stay the same if and when the polarity is gone?

That is the main take away of the issue here. I mean, look at China and Russia, 1 and a half year ago, they were inseparable all-weather brother, well, at least this is what they claim, and with the war went on, interest changed, what did China do with Russia beside honestly just taking advantage of the situation?

I mean, if you think the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then I can tell you this, through the last 5000 years of history, this has been proven wrong time and time again. Again, I am not saying it's not okay to support China or Russia, I don't have problem for you or anyone to support Russia or China or whoever, I have problem with people throwing support when you have no horse in that race.

And as a student of history, I can tell you a multi-polar world make life in the middle harder, because you ALWAYS have to take side, look at how middle country like Belgium, Denmark, Norway and Baltics? I wouldn't say their history during the time France, UK and Germany are a multipolar world is "Easy" and certainly not during the dual-polar world between US and USSR.

Really? What a twisted logic ... not-supporting the USA is IMO fully understandable, but why on earth does this equals to "Russia can do whatever it wants, can ignore any regular civilised action, can flatten any Ukrainian city, can kill innocent civilians" and that al since all Ukrainians MUST be Nazis?!
I will give you a hint

He said this

Why do you care if most Pakistani's support Russia? Most people in your home country China also support Russia.

The fact that your argument is Russian arm sales to India says it all. Lol... US also sells weapons to India. What is your point?
Did you support US or Russia tho?

Again, please do pledge your money to Russia MIC and see where those money ends up??

And no, China did not support Russia, it's pretty obvious China took a neutral stance on this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom